Sunday, March 02, 2008

Dedication to Dej....

Courtesy of my girl Dej's blog...yeah yeah heff so what I'm a couple of days late

1.describe urself in three words
Goofy, Sarcastic, Stubborn

2.describe me in three words
Dej is hilarious, intelligent and blunt as hell

3.wat is a phrase you use often ?
Some variation of someone's name followed by....you stoopid
Shiiiiidddddddd
Seek therapy/treatment
Crack kill, you know?


4.have u ever done a family tree?
Not since elementary school. I think if I did one now I would "accidently" omit some folks from the family tree

5.when's the last time you went to a family reunion?
I went to JBN's last summer but an "official" one for my family...I think it was last year as well or maybe the year before that.

6. what's your favorite theme song?
I don't really pay attention to theme songs anymore but I get sorta excited when I hear Boondocks

7.the best cartoon ever?
Right now it's Boondocks hands down. I watch others of course but I heart Boondocks

8.your most prized possession?
I'm a packrat not to mention a secret sentamentialist *is that even a word lol* anything anyone who has ever given me something becomes a prized possession. I would run back into a burning home for my photo albums and massive Hello Kitty collection of course, but I'll also get the rug my moms gave me when I moved into my 1st apartment, bath towels that I swiped from my grandma that if I sniff deep enough I can still "smell" grandma's house, random trinkets, and my one hoop earring one of my closest friends gave me when I decided to start wearing jewelry again and I cried when I lost the other one

9. your favorite book?
I read so many I couldn't even tell you. I don't think I have one. I just have a lot that I never get tired of reading.

10.your favorite old school dance?
The cabbage patch and the Tom and Jerry hands down. Catch me when I'm drunk and I'll be working it out on the dance floor.

11. your favorite music video?
I've fallen out of favor with music videos, hell music in general lately, but "Thriller" naturally is one of my top videos of all time. I studied that video for weeks and I know the dance by heart. I won't tell you the performances I've forced people to watch shortly after I mastered the dance.

12. favorite villain?
Kevin Spacey in "Se7en", The Joker, Darth Vader, and Jigsaw hating ass are ones that popped in my head instantly. I kinda dig the bad guys in most movies anyway...that streak of evil lives strong in me

13.what's more entertaining flavor of love or i love new york??
Both shows are an embarrassment...which is why I continue to watch. Flav is more entertaining although his face isn't. Who doesn't like laughing at stupid, bust down skanks who is willing to "play like" someone who looks like something I crapped out when I was constipated.

14. how many people have you had sex with?
Geez Dej a lady doesn't reveal how many partners they've had...maybe tell you the number that's in the "He Doesn't Count" drawer...but never the real number *lol* I'm just going to say less than 10 but of course this may or may not include my "He Doesn't Count and I Will Fight To The Death Than Admit I Gave Him The Panties" drawer *wink wink*

15.where is the weirdest place you have ever had sex?
Weirdest place? The elevator...if you consider that weird. But I've also done the balcony, back seat of the car, public bathroom, slide at the park, park bench, and I did jag someone off on the train...but....mmmm nothing really "weird" I guess

16.what's the nicest thing you have ever done for a stranger?
When my icy hearts melt enough to beat *lol* I do randomly buy meals, give money, and help the elderly cross the street. There was a lady who lived around the corner from me who was handicapped I used to go to the grocery store for her and clean her apartment once a week for her. No cooking though, I wasn't trying to go to jail for poisoning the handicapped. I'm a pretty nice person although my demeanor screams "I'm an asshole" so I try to do something nice at least once a day.

I'm going to need all the good deeds I can to get in heaven lol


17.what is your biggest fear?
I would say my biggest fear is dying. I know we all have to do it, there's nothing I can do to avoid it but it still scares me. I guess it's more the questions I have about death than the actual dying part. OK and well I don't want to suffer or feel the life slipping out my body slowly. Like I want an instantaneous death or die in my sleep or something.

18.whats the worst thing you have ever done while drunk?
Ugh having sex with that asshole. Gin will make you sin.

19.what do you regret the most?
There's not too much that I regret in life. Maybe choosing a different route in college, redoing a couple of mistakes, listening more, etc.

20.what's the weirdest place you've ever been?
I don't think I've been anywhere weird.

21.have you ever had a threesome?
Not a sexual threesome...what type of person do you think I am?! However I have slept in the bed with more than three people before. FULLY clothed that is.

22.what's your funniest memory?
There's too many to choose from. I guess anything I blog about.

23.what's the meanest thing you've ever done to a friend?
Told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
If we're not talking the child hood push off the bike, nothing outside of being truthful and telling the whole harsh truth about a person or situation. I've hurt feelings, made a few friends cry and while I don't think I was being mean, making someone cry is pretty mean even if it wasn't intentional right?

5 comments:

thee modern isis said...

Man.. a packrat. I think we need to start a union because I am right up there with you. I have a box with all the love letters, Valentine's hearts, birthday cards and etc. enclosed dating back to second grade.

Hope you're feeling better chica.

dejanae said...

took u long enough :p
awwww
u have a human side
whoda thunk it?

proacTiff said...

This is why I LIKE you. You are real, which always equates honesty to me. Love the way you phrase things. I always feel like you are sitting here talking to me. And I think I've told you before that I can already tell that you are a sentimentalist at heart. People who on fuck aroun' usually are. They just can't help their firm nature. Don't ever change that. I would have given 'flying' as one of your fears because death is inevitable. And I would have thought 'pigeons' were your favorite villians. *lmbao* Chicken ass...

Ms.Honey said...

BWAHHHH why did I think 18 say having sex in the a hole I waslike WOW dang Gin is that serious but is it that serious LOL..I had to blink and re read ahahahha

Anonymous said...

OMG, I thought the same thing ms. honey did. I had to stop, rewind, and re-read LOL