Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I See "Divorce Court" In Our Future....

So the other day I'm walking and talking on my phone

Knowing damn well I can't do both *lol*

JBN is walking ahead of me, as usual, because of my tendency to do random clownish shit when we're in public. You know he tries to act like he doesn't know me.

I mean so what I randomly break into the "Thriller" dance *which I do sooo much better than Naomi who's presence was pretty pointless in that commerical** in the aisles of Wal-Mart.

Or I'm like one bike ride through the store away from being banned.

OK and I may have accidently knocked over a display or two while out shopping.

But I'm clumpy. So sue me.

By the time we got to the door I'm talking on the phone via speaker and texting someone so my head is down.

You would think my future husband would be a gentleman and hold the door open for me...But clearly I had mixed him up with some one else.

Why did this fool keep going...and why did I walk smack into the door...complete with the loud "thoink" noise?

I couldn't even play that one off...there was forehead grease all on the door and you know I was on super charged walking mode so I slammed into that bad boy hard as hell. Did a quick bounce back. Phone and purse hit the ground.

So you know folks are staring, I see snickering and a few chuckles in the check out lines.

And of course...retard mode...I'm so embarrassed I'm pushing on the door when I should be pulling *sigh* so now I'm look extra slow.

I finally slink in the door with my head down and hurry down the store.

Now you would think he would be waiting with a hug and an "aww poor baby", dang a kiss on the forehead...something...

What is this fool doing?

Laughing his ass off.

I would've thrown a bag of socks at him...But I didn't want to draw attention to myself *lol*

The nerve of that man!

7 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Am I wring for laughing out loud for this one... I'm so sorry but I cant help it!

Unknown said...

I am over her CRACKING UP!!! LAWD!!!

Wait...what was this post about again...the running into the door is all I got out of it.

LMAO!!!

*sorries*

Ms.Honey said...

LOL Men I tell ya I think sometimes they do that to make themselves feel better....but ummm doing thriller on the street WOW LOL..yea I'd leave ya too

Nexgrl said...

He did that on purpose, just to see what you would do and you fell right into his trap.

p_nami said...

Why oh why?! If I had been there, it wouldn't have been snickers and chuckles...more like hyperventilation from laughinig so hard!

Thanks for the laugh

Anonymous said...

awwww! I would have been dying, tho! LOL

Xave said...

ROFL

DAYUM, I missed you.

XOX

Zay (http://LoversA.blogspot.com)