Monday, March 02, 2009

I Hate...

*Tomatoes (but I love ketchup)

*Broccoli, cauliflower, potato salad & coleslaw

*Food juice, esp. when it touches other food on my plate.

*Bad hair days-I seem to suffer from them almost weekly.

*People who refuse to use their turn signal

*"How is married life" questions

*Wedgies that I can't immediately pull out

*Thongs-big asses & thongs does not mix. At least mine don't.

*PIGEONS (more like an irrational fear of those flying rats)

*Taking the back way into my apartment building since the front is currently undergoing renovations.

*When people call too early or too late and don't want a damn thing

*Being cold. I must keep a warm body temperature at all times.

*Mind games. I find them boring & repetitive.

*Running late. I like to be on time.

*Liars. Especially bad liars.

*People that are too hard pressed. I don't sweat people. Please stop hinting that I should.

*Men who suffer from PMS. I bleed from my vagina every month, what's your excuse?

*Most seafood dishes. I'm not a big fish eater.

*When people remain too hung up in past relationships. Better learn to brush it off.

*Unfinished basements.

*When people drive around 10-20 minutes looking for a parking spot. Screw that. I'm looking for the valet (one of few bougie things that I do).

*Spotting men with cold sores. Stock goes to zero instantly.

*Strangers who touch me on my purse arm to get my attention. That's instant fight stance-might think you're going for my purse.

*When men curse me out because I'm married. I'm sorry my husband unlinked the ball & chain from the microwave & allowed me to leave the house.

*Cold weather, esp. snow. Thanks a lot VA!!

2 comments:

La Diva Latina said...

men cuss you out for being married???? wooowww.

Miz JJ said...

co-sign with la diva latina. That is so disrespectful.

I hate food juice too.