Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Don't Erase Me Off The Blog Roll Just Yet...

I promise as soon as we close on the ceremony/reception hall on October 13th, I'll be back to my usual randomness.

Pics are coming soon. My best friend is acting real secretive with the pictures. I knew I should have brought my camera in that day.

Oh and my dress is done so while I'm in Chicago that weekend I KNOW I'll have pictures for sure. I'm super excited about seeing my "finished" dress.

I will forwarn you though: My hair is probably going to be all over my head wrestling with the dress and veil.

And dare I say it: maybe a tear or two.

Now I have to make sure my ass can fit in that dress w/o alterations by next summer

*sigh* I guess I'm axing Wendy's off my menu as well. It's going to go the way of the Sweet Tea from McDonald.

I swear I'm going to get a personal trainer.

I swear as soon as we have an actual place, I'm so sure things are going to fall into place.

Invites...piece of cake.

Decorations and stuff...my fantabolous *I know not a word but that damn Rachel Ray had grown on me with these made up words* aunt is taking care of all of that for me. She points and I buy. I step back and she creates her wonderful magic.

We've looked at rings. I've given him my top 5 and I told him to surprise me. Everyone seems really surprised that I want a simple ring. Pushing me toward the rocks when I want a simple band.

I'll get the rock for my 2nd marriage :)

Shit I want something that when I slide that bad boy off to go to the club, local crackheads won't break into the car and swipe it out the ash tray *lol*

Bridesmaids/groomsmen set. And no one is upset *or at least grumbling out loud* about paying for their own stuff. Trust I would love to pay for my girls' stuff but 7 formal gown and tuxes are not in the budget. If I won the lottery, then I wouldn't care but we're saving for a house on top of the wedding and we're on a strict budget for both. We are paying for the maid of honor's and the best man's items though.

You know my best friend is geeked about that. I told her she better get me a good stripper for the bachelorette's party since I'm saving her some dough *lol*

And top shelf Yak. Not the Jewel's brand liquor.

Once this last major hurdle is done, I'm back in business.

I can breathe easily...until 08. Then I'm back at it.

Thanks so much for everyone's patience. I know my long ramblings have gotten folks through many of boring work hours *lol*

When I have a spare second, best believe I'll be backtracking.

So no new boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends/wives, pregananies, stints in prison, slapping a family memeber up, felt up by some guy in the subway until I get caught up with my favorite bloggers lives.

But oooh add the great sex stories. You know I'm straight in the gutter :)

10 comments:

Tasha said...

I'm so glad you updated, I got worried. I love reading about wedding plans. *Damn, I promised myself I wouldn't get like this...sigh*

p_nami said...

I hate going on hiatus to come back and my favorites are missing in action! But I know how busy wedding planning can be (not from experience of course lol). We'll be here when you return. I've been blogging with a vengeance!

nikki said...

i'm just getting back to regular myself so i can't complain if you don't update. meanwhile, i'm glad you got the dress on lock.

and boone's farm at a wedding reception ain't a bad thing. at the very least it keeps the relatives you hate from getting their hands on the good stuff.

SynSational said...

Guess who dropped in! I had to come through and say hi!!! I have to read and catch up. **sigh** I know, I know...I'm going to get beat down.

SLUMP FACADE said...

What is the exact date of the wedding and will you be registered at Victoria Secret?

proacTiff said...

I so...
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
miss my Ten'. And to show my sentiments I'll add, "Hurry the fuck up. My comment box is boring without your paragraph comebacks."

Okay. Carry on. Can't wait for pictures. I better not spot that large white paper cup with brown spots dripping down the sides. Translated McDonald's sweet tea. You gotta know it's the debil costing a damn dollar for that big ass cup. And I be like, "No ice please." *LOL*

Ms.Honey said...

Wonderful..glad your coming back and you'll have updates :)

HURRYYYY

Miz JJ said...

Hurry back!

Make sure your personal trainer is mean. It works better that way.

CocaColaCutie said...

play a game with me: Tag you're it. see my blog for the rules

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice blog, u should chk out some of my books one day