Monday, October 15, 2007

Told Ya I'll Be Back....

This trip home was far more successful than the last time I went home.

We finally have a ceremony/reception space.

I’m very pleased since we got our first choice for ceremony/reception place.

Everything fell in place. Ceremony space looks fabulous. Reception space is fabulous. It’s within our budget and we fell in love with it on sight.

Check it out: the website is: http://www.chateaubusche.com

Since my dress was not ready as I thought *side eye* no pics as of yet. I’m kinda mad at that.

Pool Blue *Hell Aqua, who am I kidding lol* and White are the main colors. I haven’t decided if the bridesmaids will wear gold or silver heels yet. But I’m leaning toward silver.

White is out as *sigh* it’s close to Labor Day and we all know white shoes are out after Labor Day.

I wouldn’t want them in White anyway *lol*

However my veil and jewelry is. Check back later for the pics.

Soo….um yeah….the kid is back :)

I’m done worrying until at least the New Year….and *sigh* Diet time. Invites. Putting fire under my bridesmaids/groomsmen asses. You know the usual.

Pro….you had me coined. I was in McDonald’s all last week slurping on my liquid crack. Fell out for dead when my favorite McDonald’s *Shut up, yeah I have McDonald’s spots that I haunt* ran out.

I demanded to talk to a manager and everything.

I’m scratching and shit, eye twitching….going through straight withdrawal.

Dammit I need Sweet Tea Rehab!

I thought I didn’t miss it but with the Monopoly Game *Shut Up, Don’t act like I’m the only one obsessed with that game* AND it’s on the Large cup of Sweet Tea….how could I resist?

But I’m entitled to pig out until the New Year and then….*sigh* I’m on a diet. One of my co-workers is a part time personal trainer and he offered to tone me up in time for the wedding.

And I don’t mean “tone me up” like that…freaks *lol* He is white and we all know how I feel about the “pink”.

I like my meats well done thank you.

So….congrats to me :)

I’m back….and in full force!!

15 comments:

Still Patrice said...

girl glad you got everything done!
lmao @ well done!

proacTiff said...

You still sound distracted, but I understand the stress of it all. And I'm cool with you not posting pics of the dress just yet. Ain't that bad luck? Not that I'm stupidsticious or any such thing. I just am patient enough to see the wedding pics that you share via Flicker. *Hint,cough* Don't focus too much on the diet factor. You will stress enough to maintain your weight. Or, like Bey, you could (start) a "Sweet Tea Diet." Lemonade. Sweet Tea. Hell, it's all loaded with sugar. Drink only that. And at night, water it down and add a lemon wedge, for the low-carb dinner version. *LOL* I know everything is going to be simply beautiful. A perfect Ten'....

Ms.Honey said...

Sounds like things are winding down until the new year when you'll be lookin like a crack head all skinny and what not LOL

Let me stop..glad your back I need some stories and laughes NOW LOL. Why did I see some chic and I thought it was you..I rolled up on her and gave her the side eye but I didnt say nothing cause I was like what I look like sayin hey girlllll all loud and that aint even you LOL..great

Tasha said...

Glad you're back. It's so good to hear that everything is working out. Good thing you can throw down until New Years...you can't be missin Thanxgiving and Xmas food.

LOL @ pro's comment about the Sweet Tea diet.

p_nami said...

Good stuff! But you didn't hear...I sent out a search unit for you...had SWAT banging on your door and everything...had your nosey neighbors shook! You must have been in Chicago...LOL

Good to hear from you...now post!

Laydia said...

That places looks NICE. Da hell is yall budget?! Lol, just kidding. Can't wait to see pics of the dress. You on your own with the sweet tea. That stuff is um...yeah just not good to me lol. Gimme some Nestea please :)

Miz JJ said...

She's baaaaack. LOL @ your aversion to the pink. I need to try that Sweet Tea you keep talking about. Next time I am in the US. I can not wait to see pics of your dress!

Little Brown Girl said...

It's been too long since I've been over here, but I am glad I came thru today. YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!

Glad you found a venue (nice pic). But seriously I'ma need you to back away from Ronald's crib yo! That shyt is terrible for you and I won't even tell you about an article I read about the germs found in them containers they put that tea in. Ok, ya'll know i got mad phobias but seriously that shyt is NOT sanitary so go cold turkey Homie!!! LOL!!

Can't wait to see pics of the dress...

Angel said...

why the hell you be stalking out all the sweet tea joints???? stupi question: are you gonna have sweet tea at the reception?

Anonymous said...

HAY HAY....like the commentary...first time coming thru and definitely wont be my last!!

www.yazmar.com

MsKayotic said...

Looks like someone is in wedding planner mode. Girl, I'm so happy everything is falling into place. Please keep us updated!

p_nami said...

"I'm back...and in full force!"

...and that's all she wrote! We miss you T!

p_nami said...

Hey! I'll be at the CFE Center tomorrow evening making it rain (if they are wack, it will be a sprinkle) on some male strippers:-)
Where you at?!

SongDynasty said...

ok I don't show up here for a few months and now a bitch is getting MARRIED???

Congrats baby!!!!

-Jess

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris