Sunday, December 30, 2007

End of the Year Meme...

**Thanks Isis!!

1) Was 2007 a good year for you?
It was a damn good year. I’ve had my complaints, trials and tribulations *cue violin* but not a complete bust. Even I am surprised.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Trying on my wedding dress and looking in the mirror. I’m looking like “Wow, I’ve never imagined this moment”. I saw myself as an adult that day.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Falling out with a friend. Thought that person was down for me but turns out petty jealousy and envy broke our bond.

4) Where were you when 2007 began?
Drunk and near passed out at a party. Ah what a way to being the year.

5) Who were you with?
JBN, friends, strangers

6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
I’m going out but this will be a sober year.

7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
Surrounded by friends.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2007?
I don't even bother to make those anymore.

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2008?
See above

10) Did you fall in love in 2007?
Been in love since ‘02

11) If yes, with who?
JBN

12) If yes, do they know?
He better! lol

13) Are you still in love with them?
Yup

14) You regret it?
I never regret anything I do.

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2007?
”Broke up” with some friends but that’s it.

16) Did you make any new friends in 2008?
I made a few

17) Who are your (most memorable) favorite new friends?
Def. Jigalow and one of my co-workers

18) What was your favorite month of 2007?
MAY!!!

19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2007?
Nope

20) How many different states have you traveled in 2007?
Let’s see…Nevada, Missouri, Florida. Michigan and Pennsylvania….I’m not going to count Maryland or Illinois for obvious reasons

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007?
No.

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
My family.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2007?
Super Bad and the last Harry Potter

24) What was your favorite song from 2007?
Kitty Kat--Beyonce

25) What was your favorite album from 2007?
Robin Thicke’s and Justin Timberlake’s are really the only albums I listened to obsessively

26) How many concerts did you see in 2007?
One

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2007?
I just saw Robin Thicke

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?
But of course….but I’ve slowed down since dieting

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2007?
yeah…birth control is a hellva drug

30) How many people did you sleep with in 2007?
One…duh. But lawd if I didn’t fantasize about one or two people…..

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I was ashamed of going to get that 4th plate when we went to an all you can eat buffet.

32) What was the biggest lie you told in 2007?
That my feelings were mutual for a person knowing damn well I was lying.

33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2007?
I love you

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?
yes

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
Not really

36) How much money did you spend in 2007?
A Lot

37) What was your proudest moment of 2007?
Watching my baby brother get married. I’m so proud of the way he has turned his life around.

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
Oooh lord. That’s a lot. I guess when I was swimming in the ocean and something brushed against my legs and I ran out the water shrieking and screaming. That’s one right there.

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 what would it be?
I sure would not have began talking to him that’s for sure.

40) What are your plans for 2008?
Continue to rise within the company, get married, and buy my Acura.

7 comments:

proacTiff said...

Happy New Year! Next time you're in Florida, you know to look me up right? Who the hell is "he" that should not have been woken up from the dead(#39)?

dejanae said...

Oooh lord. That’s a lot. I guess when I was swimming in the ocean and something brushed against my legs and I ran out the water shrieking and screaming. That’s one right there.

u have video footage?

here's to good things for the 08

Rashan Jamal said...

Clearly, I really do need to log on to the messenger, cuz you got some cryptic business going on here that I don't know about. And co sign dejanae - video footage would be appreciated. LMAO

Xave said...

YAY!!!!!
She's baaaaaaaack! LOL
I missed you sooo much.
I'll sit down and go read the posts now. :-)

Xave said...

Interesting, I'll have to borrow this one from you.

Peace and Love,

Ali's Zay (LoversA.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

YAY!! You're back!!!

Happy New Year!!!

I think I'm gonna steal this little survey...lol

Still Patrice said...

Happy New Years Chic!!

Hey! when you get the acura let's try not to get in any accidents okay! LOL