Monday, January 11, 2010

I Know One Thing....

My dysfunctional family would NEVER see the light of day on TV!!

There's just some things you just do not do...and my family is one of them.

Bad enough, they had to come to my wedding, where I kept an eagle...and I mean an eagle eye on them the entire day.

I made sure my contacts were soaked, throughly cleaned and refreshed the night before just so I could give an effective side eye of death without blinking rapidly because one slipped into the corner of my eye.

I mean my family is just...no, no and hell no.

They would shuck and jive it up for the camera...and I just can't have that.

In fact, I would not even disclose my tv show to them because next thing you know...one of them would call me from the Greyhound station, with a fresh sew in, and the yak already in the white paper cup.

Ready to set it off because their Aldi's bag of clothes went missing.

Ugh I'm getting a headache just thinking of the possibilities.

1 comment:

Nexgrl said...

Just a little too much reality tv watching?