Thursday, January 28, 2010

Secret Confession of the Week...

Ok so I used to stuff my bra...like I've recently stopped like four years ago *lol*


And no wearing a padded bra didn't have the same effect. Granted I'm not well endowed in the cleavage area but why do bra manufacturers think I want a bra that's filled with nothing but cotton?

However Victoria's Secret *shad up Paj* that I will endorse more than my endorsement of a pizza puff with fries from Nick's on 79th & Ashland in Chicago.

OMG the Bombshell bra from VS is like my new obsession. It REALLLLLLLYYY does increase your cup by two sizes!

I've gotten so vain that I refuse to wear my other bras outside. I mean I have real cleavage! And not the type that I have to press my arms against the side of my chest to push them out either

Where the hell was this bra during 6th period lunch Junior year of high school when I spilled juice all over myself and revealed that I was a fraud?!

1 comment:

Nexgrl said...

I want you to know that having a large cup size isn't all peaches and cream either. In my case, I gain weight and they are the first to increase in size. Upon loosing weight, they are the last to do so, if they do.