Monday, January 04, 2010

Oh Boy...

I wish I can say I have humorous NYE stories...

...but I don't

For NYE, I went to the movies & was back home well before midnight.

It was part laziness & part strong dislike of cold weather

Why do people think that I like cold weather due in part because of my Chicago roots?

For the record, I tolerate cold weather but I do not like it.

So after watching Sherlock Holmes, we came back home & watched tv and sent mass text messages *lol*

Ugh how "married" couple.

Now I can expect more questions concerning my ovaries for the next month because I know my family thinks we spent the night sexing it up so we can produce a grandchild.

As if I'm going the planned pregnancy route...can we say "oh damn that was the week I didn't take the pill on time & the condom broke" baby?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl haven't seen u round these parts lately.. anywhoo. Ur nye mirrored mine

Saule Wright said...

So wait, that was a MASS text? hmpf. lol

NYE is overrated

Rashan Jamal said...

I don't even know why I came over here today, but a post from Tenacious? Wow! Happy New Year!

dejanae said...

ha
so u tell the truth sometimes?
keep it up

KI said...

"can we say "oh damn that was the week I didn't take the pill on time & the condom broke" baby?"

And the Keep It Real award goes to... lol

Nexgrl said...

Its been so long, I thought that i'd just try the link to see, and what do we have..........a post.