Wednesday, June 09, 2010

ATL Shawty

Ok so I meant to write on Monday as promised but see what had happened was…..

Now I did have a quite hilarious story but between completing a three slide power point on the ethics of online advertising *fail* and straight clowning on the Vh1 Honors (if that’s what they want to call that epic fail of an award show) via G-Chat with my best friend- who had me in tears from laughing so hard.

I swear I was going to die laughing like the Toon Patrol from “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”?

Speaking of which…ummmm…yeah since I know you’re reading this…you know you’re mopping floors on the 8th circle of hell for talking about Fresh Kid Ice’s arm…and my husband is washing the windows.

But anyway- thanks to those two- the story escaped my thoughts. Well not the story but of course the way I wanted to tell it.

So this weekend my best friends and I are going to Atlanta to celebrate my best friend’s 29th Birthday.

(For the record- I’m now 27- just gotta throw that disclaimer in lol)

Why Atlanta? No clue. But Atlanta was the spot picked this year (last year was New York).

Now my friends are convinced that since Atlanta is the “spot” (allegedly) we’re going to run into a slew of celebrities.

Namely T.I.

My crush of yester-yesteryear.

*sigh* Outside of Prince, he was like the only tiny guy that could get it. And by get it, I mean he could get it with about 4 condoms on and a written contract promising he won’t try to kiss me or anything- I mean cute or not that herpes thing going on around the mouth is really not the business.

I’d hate to have to sue *lol*

Like this guy this weekend. All up in my damn face with a cold sore on the corner of his mouth. Trying to tuck his lip like I can’t see that shit. Talking about “lemme buy you a drink”. How about you let me buy you some Abreva? And shouldn’t you be quarantined or something? Trolling for booty and the lips are looking like the Appalachian Mountains.
*shudders* Cold Sores skeeves me out.

My girl is convinced that we’re going to run into TI out and about (and by run in that probably means low-key stalking) and it’s going to be a wrap.

Had to point out that from what I read on my gossip blogs sites Tiny (bless her heart because the face is just not it anymore) is willing to do anything, and I mean anything *wiggles eyebrows* to keep her man.

I was like face it G, she’s on some other level hoe shit while you’re just on the basic hoe shit.

Just get an autograph and keep it moving.

Of course I will have my trust camera along to record all types of fuckery that is bound to happen. It’s been months since I’ve seen my girls and since I’m the only one that’s married- I have to be able to prove that I can “hang” past 11pm. Shit a sista get sleepy lol

I was damn near going to sleep in the club last Friday- although that was more intoxicated sleep than tired sleep. I had entirely too much Sweet Tea Vodka before leaving and needless to say I was 3 sheets to the wind by the time we darkened the club’s doors. Already had a bouncer side eyeing me- however that was from a previous club incident and he had to throw my friend and I out the club because we (and by we I mean she, I turned my head to talk to someone I knew, next thing you know I was getting dragged out) got into in with the girl who takes money at the door.

Don’t get it twisted- I can still get low wit it- I mean I need help getting off the floor afterwards- but I can still drop it with the best of them. Although I have a feeling the music in Atlanta is going to take me back to 2003-2004 when “crunk” was the shit.


While they plan on spending time trolling for men, I’ll be looking for a shopping buddy

I mean the men in Atlanta do have a nice shoe game *giggles*

2 comments:

Saule Wright said...

and you'll be doing the dishes, thas all I'm sayin.

I thought I was the only one that fell asleep in clubs? Way to go ma'am.

lol@you and cold sores. I feel you though. I value my lips shoo.

Tell ya girl NOT to try and seduce TI, I'm sure that the wrath of Tiny is akin to the demon that became of sweet brotha Noompsy from Golden Child.

Nexgrl said...

To make up for last week, you must post a recap of your weekend in ATL within the week.