Sunday, June 06, 2010

I know I know

I know I'm like that suspect dude that you random meet, get real real cool with, I mean daily conversations, dinner, drinks, get you comfortable enough to give up the Hello Kitty panties after a game of drunken Twister *don't judge*...and then begin playing Jedi mind tricks...pulling disappearing acts and ish...

I think my suspect ass Muse just sent me a text message talking about "What's Up" although we haven't spoken in about two months

I'll be back to blogging on Monday

Although I'm not sure what I want to talk about- this past drunken weekend, my recent trip to LA, work, married life or sex

Or a combination of all of them...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cue Mase- "Welcome Back" !!!

Nexgrl said...

I'm shocked..........YOU actualy posted something..........Don't go making promises.