Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy 1yr Blogging Anniversary to Me

And to think one year ago I started this as a venue to get random crap out of my head. *lol*

Looking back….DAMN I haven’t changed a bit *lol* You would think this would “mature” a sister but no…same mind, different year.

Thanks to everyone who come by and read my long, rambling stories on a regular. I really don’t mean to write so much but I sit down and begin typing, next thing you know it’s like 6 pages *lol*

I don’t know about you but re-reading my own mess makes the day go by much quicker at work *lol*

Here’s to another year of rambling stories.

*pours out a lil’ ripple to keep the party going*

The concert at LOVE was off the chain. I really enjoyed myself.

TV does Tank and Robin Thicke no justice at all. Those men are better looking in person than on TV, I swear, either one just had to give me a look and I was in VIP…no panties. Just ready. No need for JBN to stick around…I’ll take a taxi home thank you *lol*

There was another cutie named J. Holliday. He was a great performer and all but since I didn’t know any of his songs, I was waiting more for Tank and Robin. I think he’s from the DC Area. He was too light for my date but…I’d do him.

Hell in my state of perpetual pervertness, I’d do almost anyone.

Notice I said almost. I’m not that damn horny *lol*

Tank…mmm mmm mmm…Never mind the side eye I had to give him when he sang ”Maybe I Deserve”. I inched away from the stage a little bit just in case he had a flash back and yanked a sister up by the hair and then it would be a fight. I went through too much Wednesday to get my hair done.

And Robin….whew that white boy could get it three times on the stairs leading to VIP. Since I know his cd by heart I was getting a lot of strange looks because I actually knew the songs outside of Shooters, Complicated and Lost Without You and since a lot of people came for Tank, a lot of folks went downstairs when Tank left the stage.

I mean it was packed. And my short ass would get stuck behind two, tall weav-alious sisters who just knew they were doing the damn thing in their leopard print outfits. Never mind they were a ham sandwich away from a size 40 you couldn’t tell Josie and the Pussy Cats that they were not shutting the club down.

I was glad when they moved so I can get closer to the stage. Now Honey you know it wouldn’t be nothing for me to crowd surf on some broads to get to Tank.

But what killed me was all the damn men that were hogging the front of the stage. Nigga he is not singing to you! And if you’re going to turn your face when he take off his shirt why don’t you move to the back with the rest of the men who were abandoned by their dates when Tank got on the stage? I mean I had JBN in the back on camera duty. I was mad because he didn’t take enough pictures of Tank with his shirt off.

Ole heterosexual ass. If it was G I know he would’ve gotten all up in that for a picture of Tank.

I was very content with the concert. I was very thrilled at going to see a couple of my flavors of the month in concert. You know I was thinking of ways to sneak onto the tour bus, you know that right?

Other than the concert, when I stop being lazy I’ll post the pictures, my week was pretty much the same: hectic as shit.

Fucking tour season is coming up and I’m working harder than a Hebrew slave trying to get all this shit together. It’s gotten to the point where I have had to take work home in order to get the hell out the door at 4:30. As soon as I get some shit straightened, there’s a room change, a name addition/subtraction, reservations haven’t been made, shit misspelled and of course the infamous email asking me to do some shit that’s not my fucking job in the first place.

I quit this bitch. That’s another t-shirt slogan for that ass.

I guess I can’t complain that I’m not busy though. I can’t even check in on my blogs and shit like I used to. And when I get home, a bitch is straight in the bed taking a nap.

I fired my stylist. Nothing personal but umm yeah if you decide that you’re not going to do any hair on account on the weather, as a professional you should let someone know. I mean I was freezing my ass off for close to an hour and half waiting for the shop to open *JBN dropped me off* and still no phone call. So when I finally made it home after almost getting frost bite for stepping into an icy puddle of water, she told me, “Well I figured you wouldn’t show up so I slept in…”

The Hell? Unlike you, if I’m not going to make it, I call to reschedule or cancel. Tuh she won’t be getting any of my money.

Had me walking around looking like a damn jungle creature. Hair all over my head and shit, folks giving me change like I’m homeless. I was looking a hot ass mess.

But luckily I picked up a new stylist- my first gay stylist. Oh my god I love this man to death. We were rolling the entire time he hooked up my hair. I mean he is fabulous with two snaps in Z formation. I had to fall out right quick though when some thuggish ass cat that looks like he busts a cap in a nigga’s ass on the regular rolled though and this was one of my stylist’s “boos”. I had to close my mouth right quick because that bitch was hinged open.

I mean I’m used to the “homo-thug” *an oxymoron by the way* because I guess G is in that category but ehh you can still kinda tell but this guy?

Nothing screamed “GAY” about this dude. So you know after I closed my mouth I had to give him the side eye because I know he has some baby mommas in the stash.

And you know I’m nosy right?

But sista-boy laid my hair to the side and had it straightened within an inch of it’s’ life, just how I like it.

Due to the fact he was available on such short notice, he was quick, cheap and he could do some hair, I will be seeing more of the SE side of DC because that’s where I will be trekking now instead of Murrrland to get my hair done.

Friday I went out and kicked it. Had a damn good time, stumbled my ass in the house around 7 am.

Slept most of Saturday. Come to think of it, I slept most of Sunday as well. I was tired as hell all weekend. I haven’t been getting my 8 hours of sleep during the week. Guess I was making up for lost time.

The car is back in the shop. A brand new bumper this time. But hell I ain’t paying for it so it’s all to the good. BUT now I have to get up early in order to catch the Metro.

I had to argue my school down about a loan I took out in 2003. Apparently they sent it over to collections because I didn’t pay the bill. How can I pay a bill that I wasn’t aware existed? Better yet how come all that dumb alumni shit can make it to my apartment but not the actual bill? Oh yeah I had some words on Friday for that ass and then called TransUnion and requested that they take it off my credit report.

Shit my credit is on its way to being “above average”. I refuse to let this shit fuck up my damn credit.

I’m also 75% out of credit card debt.

*sigh* My shopping impulses is about to take a serious hit.

I’m thinking of going home in about two weeks to see the family and the new baby. Eh we’ll see how that works.

Here’s to another extremely busy week.

Rush-order is already in place for the t-shirt.

10 comments:

Miz JJ said...

Congrats on one year blogging!

I love Robin Thicke. Good to hear he is just as fine in person. He needs to get more radio play.

Lmbao @ But sista-boy laid my hair to the side. Oh no you did call him sista-boy. You are too funny.

Creditors are just silly with the mess they try to pull.

Angel said...

"do you know what today is? it's your bloggiversary! yeah yeah! bloggiversary!!"

sorry, i couldnt resist! and you're right about tank, robin thicke, and that damn j. holliday!

Ms.Honey said...

YEA!!! I'm pouring out some water for ya gurl!! Cause you know we are on a diet and can't afford the extra calories LOL

Glad you had a blast..I was on my way to parking lot pimp but I didn't want to get arrested I can't afford to be waking up to Bertha and Janice who look like gorillas that ran with apes hahaah.

I have J. Hollidays song on my mp3 he's pretty good his video was actually filmed in DC (someone in rainbow told me this..yes I was in there to get a shirt LOL a tshirt LOL) Anywho you are hilarious and I look forward to reading more...

It's hard to find a good stylist glad you found one who didn't have you looking like a jungle monkey :)

Tasha said...

I love me some Robin Thicke. That's one fine piece of whiteboy. I had to dig around to find his other CD that came out before this one, but it's good too. J. Holliday is cool wit me.

Girl, I swear by the sista-boy hairstylist. I had to fire ol'girl before him because she tried to use my head as the Tasha Relaxer Experiment. I wasn't finna let that happen on my head.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

I love ur blog, I'll keep reading until u stop writing.

I wish I had a man like Robin Thicke in my life...I'd have some pretty ass tan babies! And Tank...ohh Tank...I might let him throw me around a lil if we can have some makeup sex later, lol.

Madam DLBG said...

Merry blogversary!!!!!!!

Yessss, let's all sop Tankup with a biscuit!! Dudes bucking to teh front of the stage? *smh*

I hate DCs tour season! A sister can't go nowhere without bumping into a family of five or a tour bus sized back woods "I'm from some random country area" group!


girl, that's what celly's with internet are for, so that you can check on ur blogs anytime, lol

Hmmm...so you got the hotel hookup, eh?

Loving the tshirt slogans...I need that one on my life.

p_nami said...

I typed this long intricate comment about Robin Thicke, gettin hair did, etc etc and Blogger ate that bitch! I'm too lazy to re-type so tha main point was....

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!!!

SynSational said...

Why did my stuff not post?? Anyway, Happy Blog Anniversary, MT!

I know you've been worried about me since I've been ghost this last month or so. I just haven't had a desire or urge to blog. Trust, I've had things going on with me, but I haven't felt like writing them. I've been trying to sort out things in my life, get some energy, and put b/s to the side. I'll have to email you so we can catch up. ((((hugs)))) I owe you and CurlyCurvy some email explanation, among others. Talk to you later.

Paula D. said...

I'm late.....Congrats on your 1 year o blogging :-)

Angel said...

uh, are you still alive? or did you kick it too hard on your "bloggiversary?"