Tuesday, July 31, 2007

No Freak'Em Dress Weekend....

Due to the fact that I have absolutely NOTHING to randomly talk about, as my best friend FH did visit me this weekend but alas due to relationship vows moped around my apartment like that cat when we close the screen doors in the morning.

I mean I had the Freak’Em Dress, Shoes and Panties ready for a night of fun.

Damn what anyone says: I like that song.

Although in the video, B’s dresses were more “Hookah’s Point” than “Freak’Em”

She’s really asking for some chick to get that ass tapped in the club by her significant other for coming out in Colored Saran Wrap and heels.

I mean I was so ready to go to the club and probably get tossed out for sexually harassing the cute bouncers/bartenders.

Flash random guys on the streets.

Lewdly comment on men’s body parts while they’re within ear shot.

And of course holler “Well fuck you Bitch, you weren’t that cute anyways!” when our cat calls of “Ay Bay Bay”, “Scoo Scoo”, “Yo Yo Yo” or our imitations of bird calls go ignored.

You know, typical Friday Night Fun when we’re together *lol*

But alas she sobbed in the pillows all weekend, too drained and upset to go out.

I’m serving up Hot Cocoa and rubbing her back and shit.

JBN sliding out the door because he don’t do “tears and shit”.

So basically I didn’t do shit this weekend because every time we went out someone “reminded” her of her guy and lips would start trembling.

Ignore the fact that this could be a dude in a hoody. She’s tearing up like, *sob* *weep* “D wears hoodies!!!!”

*insert eye roll*

Yall know I’m not for all that display of emotions and shit.

See people this is a clear example of “Crack Dick”.

And another reason why I’m content with B- penis.

Please you’ll never catch me, Tenacious, falling the fuck out over an argument JBN and I have had.

Shit we argue all the time. Hell it’s become a game for us.

Granted her guy did some fucked up shit and because she’s my girl I’m not going to air out her laundry—sure I’ll air her ass out—but not her personal stuff.

I do have some sort of conscious.

And besides she read this from time to time *lol*

Girl..You know I love you *LMAO*

But *whine* she fucked up my weekend.

I can’t have my Freak’Em Girl Dress on while she’s rocking straight sweats and some flip flops.

Damn how can we go to the club and she’s ready to cry at every dark skinned dude because his skin reminds her of her boyfriend?!

Scaring off the men and shit.

We did however see The Simpson’s Movie. Ok well I did. She got a phone call from him in the middle of the movie and damn near broke my legs getting out the aisle.

The only time I’ve seen her run that fast was when we were chasing the Ice Cream truck.

Not the one that sold strictly Soft Serve Ice Cream but the Popsicle one.

**Note: In the Chi, we have two kinds of Ice Cream Trucks**

She was gone so long I forgot she even came with my ass.

I told her let me have made it to the parking lot and she didn’t show up, Bitch will be walking back to the crib and shit.

We left and went to Bailey’s where our waiter was more into playing his X-Box 360 while on the clock than serving us our food.

You know I wanted to speak to the manager *lol*

So after a few Margaritas we were ready to go. We had plan of finally going out but we went to sleep watching Inside Man on HBO.
And that was my weekend pretty much.

See? Nothing to write about *lol*

8 comments:

proacTiff said...

"B-dick."
*passed out*
And now you have that damn, "Ay bay bay" ringing in my ear. You didn't get the manager? Oh my Tenacious one. You are slippin'. Your girl's mood may have rubbed off a bit too much this weekend. You got to do better. You should have made her ass go out regardless of the sad-face-break-up. Hell, it would have just looked like she was your female body guard for the night, on some flip-flops and sweats shyt. Besides, she needed to be prepared if YOUR Freak'em Dress resembles anything remotely close to mynzes (read: Mines. Is.). But, yeah, B' got us beat with that colored Saran Wrap. I ain't even gone lie. I damn sholl be trying hard though. Of course "we" women understand JBN and his "Don't do tears and shyt" tip. That's why we gotta keep it balanced and have our girlfriends-meeting-in-the- ladies-room-type-relationships.

Next time tell your girl you will call up Pro to go out if she don't get her tears together. Quivering lips and all. Please post more often. You got plenty to say... I'm always wanting to listen. Read you soon, chica!

Still Patrice said...

LMAO!!!!
Ay Bay Bay, Ian told me if I said that to him while doing the thunder clap ONE MO TIME, he was leaving!!! LOL
ROFL @ JBN & "tears & shit"

Yo girl, got it bad! Hopefully the crack dick withdrawals pass soon.

Still Patrice said...

LMAO!!!

~~ Not if we can beat them to the car!!! So bring your running shoes LOL
One more thing that has him threatening to leavc--- my penchant for busting out early 90's dance moves while waiting to check out!

Ms.Honey said...

I promise you are TOOOO INSANE. Even though you did nothing your commentary kills me twice LOL (you know I'm using that analogy all the time now lol)

Actually you could go to the club with her in sweats and you in the Freakum Dress cause you know you attract lesbiens so you would have gotten free drinks all night LOL..let me stop

Im fine with Bplus penis as well..I mean why go insane cause clearly I can find B anywhere LOL

Nexgrl said...

You made every bit of your weekend sound very interesting.

Miz JJ said...

Clearly JBN does not read this ish with you talking about 'B' dick. LOL.

You needed to tell your girl that he was not sitting up at home boo hooing. Living well is the best revenge. Remember that one ladies.

Izz said...

Mmm. What to say bout all that? ermm, ...

eclectik said...

You big Chocolate Drop head non blog updating, Madison Wisconsin reppin
Sexy peiece of yumminess you :)

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Message board (Grown folk talk)