Friday, August 10, 2007

Open Forum Answer Pt. 1

HONEY asked: Hmmm what to ask, what to ask. Have you ever had a stalker and if so who what when where and how LOL...or whatever you wanna do to relay the story great

Have I ever had a stalker? Girl please, I think I have Stalk Me stamped on my forehead. Or maybe since I’m so crazy I attract nothing but crazy guys.

Let’s see my first “serious” relationship was in High School and needless to say after the object of my affection *at the time* showed his crazy side by seriously believing I would love to have his child-with or without my permission-and decided to speed up my reluctance to have children by conveniently poking holes in the condoms and upon receiving my “Aunt Flo” every month inquired why his tacky ass tactics weren’t working-we broke up.

But you know I “knew” he was a little off but you know what? I ignored the fucking signs.

As many people do.

Ugly breakup much?

Ok so after following me home after school for weeks, note his school was on the other side of town and he would leave early JUST to follow me home, breaking into my crib once and WAITING for me in my bedroom because after obsessively beating on my door *I wasn’t home at the time* he was convinced I slipped and fell in the tub *ummm riiight…ok* and was unconscious, he “noticed” my mother’s bedroom window cracked, managed to jump the tall chain link fence and got in our crib. Oh not to mention he would take to popping out the alley like an extra from “Thriller” screaming and yelling obscenities.

He even thought he was going to Prom with me, asking me what time he should pick me up and what colors are we wearing.

And the killing part is he would do this shit when my mother wasn’t around so she couldn’t attest to his craziness. The time he broke in before it could get super ugly because I was sure he was going to stab me in the eye with my Hello Kitty pencil, my mother came in from work AND she was more mad that I had a boy in the house when she wasn’t home then the terrified expression on my face.

And of course she thought I was exaggerating about his craziness. I mean he went to church EVERY Sunday and he was all “Yes Ma’am, No Ma’am”- no way in hell he could be a sociopath, right?

I mean is that good parenting or what? *lol*

I had to go and pick the fucking preacher’s son who was all sunshine and good dreams in front of adults and the devil’s spawn behind closed doors.

It got kinda scary, well for a 17 year old girl, at the time. I mean Chicago is a big ass city and sure I have my regular haunts that I frequent, meaning in high school, every damn mall in the city. But I mean, come on, you’re just out in River Oaks at the same time as me, just browsing in Strawberry? Getthefuckouttahere.

I mean my high school pussy wasn’t that good but shit he made me feel like my shit was on “Titanium” after dealing with him.

I had to go to college downstate in order for him to leave me the hell alone. Oh but don’t worry. Every time and I mean every time I came home, he must have sniffed me out, he would make a point of coming over to curse me out.

I told him to seek therapy many of times but sadly his HMO won’t pay for it, I mean that’s a whole lotta crazy to pay for.

And this is still to this date. The fact that we broke up in early ’01 means nothing to him. Oh and how about he got a baby moms now and that still doesn’t stop him. I’m still the chick “who screwed up his life”.

Um like impregnating me wouldn’t have ruined mine.

Although the last few times I went to Chicago, I didn’t see him but I can count on a phone call from him every few months or so. He calls me a bitch and I just hang up. He has long used up his “Bitch” quota for the year.

And then again he was the first of several stalkers in my life.

*shrug* I guess I bring out all forms of hate in a guy *lol*

Any questions?

3 comments:

Still Patrice said...

Oh damn! You gotta watch WHO you pull the stripper moves out on! LOL

proacTiff said...

Ten', my questions are in the "Open Forum" comment box. I reads my shyt in order of missed days. Thankyouverymuch.

Okay. By chance do you want to get back with your ex-high school fling? Shawn Kingston. You know, now that he has this big hit song out about YOU? Suicidal...You had him suicidal when you said it was ova...Damn all dese beautiful girls who only wanna do him dirt... On the explicit version he uses the term "Bitch" in excess; damn all dese bitches who only wanna do him dirt.

Dang, friend, you had "Sunshine" pussy long before Harlem Nights. As Honey-Libra would say, "That's that gotcha gotcha!"

Now go back to your oth'a post and read my questions that are begging answers.

P.S. You have yet to get online the nights I am on so we can get our laff on! I always look out for your status. *Hint*

Ms.Honey said...

WOW

What the devil!! You must have had some dang on gold up in there LOL

I be lookin for you IM too and your never there LOL