Thursday, August 16, 2007

Open Forum, Pt 5

Rashan Jamal aka T. Cas asked: 1: How come you ain't call me on your ATL layover?

2. What is the craziest thing you ever said to a guy at the club?

3. Do you actually talk like you write? And if so, please go to this website ( http://www.snapvine.com) and do an audio post so we can hear what you sound like.



1. LOL do you know long ago that lay over was?

Let’s see…at the time I either didn’t have your phone number.

Or I slept during the layover.

If I remember correctly I think it was only an hour and a half layover.

Not sure how far you are from the airport but I figured it would be a bust. By the time you get over, I’ll probably have to turn around and get right back in the security line.

Actually my best friend is pressuring me to come to Atlanta for the 31st-4th of September. I’m still up in the air I’m supposed to get to New York and Virginia Beach during that time.

But hey email me your number again just in case you changed it or something since someone *coughcough* is NEVER online anyway.

…lol ok why did this read like an email?

And ok why will this fuel back up rumors of our “passionate” yet short lived love affair?

LOL…Lemme stop starting shit.

2. You mean when sober or when I was “allegedly” drunk?

I say plenty of crazy things, mainly using old pick up lines spoken to me. I think it’s a lot funnier when I say the same lame crap to men and I receive a puzzled expression back.

It boggles me that “lines” actually work. I mean who is really falling for these lines?
Lines I’ve heard since I developed mosquito bites *or door knobs as they were called in the 7th grade* and begin to fill out my stirrup leggings.

Lines that followed me from bus to bus on my way to school.

Lines that I heard as I walked down the street toward a porch full of guys. Or walking past a group of guys at the food court in the mall.

I like to hit skeevy men with a dose of their own medicine every now and then. You know, reduce them to a piece of meat. Or serve as my own personal eye candy.

So I actively violate space, grope random body parts and whisper sweet nothings in an ear or two.

Wolf whistle *or spit as I tend to do since I can’t whistle* when a “tasty” morsel walks back.

Grab a hand while “seductively” biting my lower yank and yanking my head, like “ay come here”.

Grab a whole cheek. Hell sometimes I go straight for the package. I mean why not sexually harass? I mean him…in those loose fitting jeans? Shit he’s asking for my hands all over his body. I mean he’s asking for it!

Who told him to come out dressed like a future L&O:SVU episode?

But um…the craziest thing?

”Man do fries comes that shake?”

“Damn you thiiiccccckkkkkkkk”

“Aye Bay Bay” *this is BEFORE that cursed song!!**

“Mmm…damn shorty you looking RIGHT…What ‘cho number is?”

“Lemme holla at you for a minute”

“Your body is tight…You a stripper?”

“Aye why don’t we leave the club and you can slide with me to my mama’s house. I mean I have the whole basement on lock!”


And when I get drunk…I’m more crude and misandrist.

Lots of “niggas” and “fuck yous” and that such. *lol*

3. Yes and no.

I speak better English than I write it.

Although I love to read I never paid attention in English class which why I don’t use my verbs, nouns, pro nouns, etc. correctly.

I never learned how to write properly sad to say.

Speak yes. Write no.

And this is from an English major *lol*

I actually don’t like my voice too much. I think it’s too deep. Like “Man” deep.

And I’m just naturally loud. At a “normal” tone, you can still hear me across the room.

When I’m whispering, that’s a regular tone to most.

When I was younger and picked up the phone, people either thought they were talking to my mother…or my father.

Well actually I have been told I have a rather seductive, “Girl 6”, kinda voice.

But then again I think he was just trying to get in my pants *lol*

I’ll go ahead and do the little audio thing but I’ll warn you my voice is NOTHING like you would expect.

6 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

LOL you are too silly LOL

AHHH BAY BAY LOL..great just great probably sounding like a homeless crack head too while your sayin it haha

Thanks for the cheeto invite...I had some the other night..it's been more of going home and getting in the bed and sleeping my evenings away for the last couple days

Still Patrice said...

GIRL!!! See and I thought I was the only person left who couldn't whisper!!! LMAO!
My friends ALWAYZ say "bitch, you ain't gotta tell EVERYBODY" LOL Ian just laughs at me

thee modern isis said...

lol what's up chica?

I don't know about the whispering thing.. I talk low anyway but when I try to whisper I get loud.

lmao@ damn you thick

you crazy.

proacTiff said...

Picture this combo. You whispering the "Whisper song" while doing a pole number and fall from the edge of the bed. I think I am going to pitch this to the sitcom folk. Or I will expect to see you on an episode that airs on the network you boycott. 'SOB' on 'BET'.

I want you in a scene with men from all walks of life, standing in alley's, in front of night clubs, comedy clubs and convention centers when a big concert is in town. The men will have on 'smedium' blouses, wife beaters, saggin jeans and Timbs. Skin all baby-oil glistening, lips covered in MAC Lipglass. Face nice and powdered, no shine in sight. They will be talking amongst their boys, not paying you much attention, but you will insist on getting theirs with your lame ass pick up lines, cat calls and 'whis-spit-ling'.

I think the show will be a damn "hit on me." *LOL*

Rashan Jamal said...

yeah, you right. I'm not online anymore. Had too many unsolicited curse out IM's. You know I do miss our chats because you are freakin hilarious just like this post. Anyway, I'll hit you up and give the info. Let me know if you come through.

Miz JJ said...

LMBAO @ you sexually harassing people.
I was playing Aye Bay Bay when I was home and my mom kept begging me to turn it off. Heh.