Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Open Forum Pt. 4

Ms. Lee asked: 1. What is the ideal TENACIOUS day like?

2. The skripper pole has been inadvertently exed out as a career. Are there any other occupations ruled out because of past experience?

3. God's offered you a choice, right here right now: Bigger breasts in exchange for that thick head of hair. Deal or No Deal?


1. My ideal day consists of not going to working, sleeping and eating Cheetos all day on the couch while trying actively to avoid BET when all the good talk shows goes off.

Or doing the “tourist” thing in DC. I’m snapping pictures of the Washington Monument like I don’t see it every day on my way to work.

Bur really for the most part my days are boring. I spend my waking hours at work, really trying to avoid walking out the front door and never coming some days, fielding mindless tasks and answering dumb ass questions for most of the day until I run out the door-literally.

I drive home, hand on the horn for those drivers who can’t “see” my black Camry, although I am right next to them, and they are determined to get in my lane. To go where, since the only thing next to me is the median, I still am clueless about.

Take off my clothes, return phone calls and emails that I couldn’t finish at work, yeah I make personal calls all day at work, and depending on the weather, I pass out outside while sunbathing.

Usually future hubbs gotta call me and remind me to pick him up from work and then I fight rush hour traffic to pick him up.

He usually cooks dinner, we talk about our day, retreat to separate rooms to watch TV because I refuse to watch ESPN, and eventually I pass out.

No glamorous life over here *lol* on most days.

2. Well…I wanted to be an astronaut as a child but then I realized if I hate flying in plane, I definitely am not messing with a space ship. I mean I don’t think I could claw my way off the plane once we’re in the air.

And then I found out astronauts actually do work while they’re in space. You know as a kid I thought they just went up there just to go *lol*

I ruled out being a chef….you actually need to know how to cook in order to be one. And I doubt my “burnt French fries covered in ketchup to cover the fact they’re burnt” and my unintentional “Cajun” meals would hardly be 5 star material.

I really should not have let the coursework *and the fact that I was an alcoholic who hit the bar before class* intimidate me my freshman year otherwise I would have still been on the road to Dr. Ville.

Now I will have to scope out a potential husband, because you know
JBN is a “starter” husband, by staking out John Hopkins or Georgetown’s Medical Centers. I’m going to bag me a neurosurgeon. *lol*

I thought about going back to school in order to pursue a medical career now that I’m “older” but that’s still up in the air.

And I have to find a law firm who will represent me when I sexually harass a patient. Not to mention malpractice suits. You know I will have to leave in the middle of a surgery to get my nails done *lol*

3. If we’re talking about me being completely bald, no deal.
I would look like a walking mental patient without hair.

And my hair is the black hole of sunlight; you know my scalp is light skinned like a mutha.

Now if we’re talking just losing the thickness, then it’s time for a shopping spree at Victoria’s Secret. I can proudly swipe asides the As and Bs in the front and hit the jackpot that’s in the back.

You know I get stares when I’m grabbing the bras from the front.

Maybe I wouldn’t be so aware of my chest if 9 year olds weren’t rocking 34Bs now.

I mean geez what is in the water these days…and how come it isn’t working on me?!

6 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

ROTFL...I was meant to come by here yesterday...you are too funny!

smh @ murder!! Whyyyy???? lol!!!

proacTiff said...

Not "Starter" husband! You should definitely get him a jersey made by them and have it monogrammed "The future Tenacious Starter." Like the song says, "Don't 'start' none, won't be none..."

That's about as bad as my cousin who is in search of a "Bench warmer" husband.

And there is nothing wrong with grabbing the bras from the front of the stack. I do. Besides, good things come in small packages. I'm honestly waiting for the breast enhancement rage to die down. Then women will look at me and wonder if I'd had my "reduction" to fit in with the new trend, or if I was simply "blessed" with small knockers.

Watch. Just like you would have never caught a White woman with a big ass booty, the day will come when they will be tired of hauling all that fake Brazilian butt and Tenochtitlan titties around, on Ethiopian frames (pardon my ex-social studies teacher nerd just emerged).

Besides, my body, as I'm sure yours is, quite proportioned. Pee head. Average chest. Small waist. Big butt. Big thighs. Average feet (I wear 7.5). Is another "big" descriptor really neccessary? I enjoy my husband being able to insert my 'whole' tit in his mouth on one swoop. 'Parts' of it never gets jealous.

Not to mention that when I breastfed my three children, I felt like I could have fed ALL of a Third-World country off my ta-tas!

Still Patrice said...

LMAO @ Starter husband! You are crazy my dear! :)

Rashan Jamal said...

Man, I missed the chance to ask you all kinds of embarrassing questions. If you still doing it, then here are a few questions for ya:

1: How come you ain't call me on your ATL layover?

2. What is the craziest thing you ever said to a guy at the club?

3. Do you actually talk like you write? and if so, please go to this website ( http://www.snapvine.com) and do an audiopost so we can hear what you sound like.

Ms. Lee said...

Yes astronauts work! LOL. (Don't ask me what they do, I'm about to google it my damn self!)

Cracking up at the light skinned scalp! LMFAO. I'm convinced it's not the water, but that similac. Now, you got me wondering how that might mix in with my apple jacks...LOL *whispering*: I'll let you know!

LMAO @ Pro's 'worldly' body!

Angel said...

"You know I get stares when I’m grabbing the bras from the front.

Maybe I wouldn’t be so aware of my chest if 9 year olds weren’t rocking 34Bs now.

I mean geez what is in the water these days…and how come it isn’t working on me?!"


i get the same stares when i as for the bras that are always in the BACK of the store!