Sunday, August 12, 2007

Open Forum Pt 3

Thic Flair asked: Since yo booty is so big, I really want to know, how do you wipe? Back to front? Or do you just get in the shower?
I can’t believe I am even humoring you by answering this. I am sooo going to punch you in the face when I see you *lol*

1.To answer your question smart ass since my ass is not as big as you think it is. It’s average, the camera just adds like 10 lbs. *lol* I wipe front to back never back to front. Ew that’s just unsanitary.

And then I hop right in the shower. I always have to take a shower after I poo.
This is why I would never poo in a public place because I would have to rush home and hop in the shower.

I think that was TMI for some people. I mean geez Thic, no one wants to hear my poo stories! *lol*

Tom_Gurl asked : 1) How did you go from Nestle Crunch to Hershey Kiss? I'm still Nestle Crunch-and I'm almost 25...and far from impressed!! Any tips on how I can become a Hershey Kiss?
2) If you could do one thing, aboslutely anything-no holds barred what would it be and why?
3) Where in the world, apart from the US, would you want to live in?


1. I didn’t really use anything special. I actually use a lot of Neutrogena products. So much I should own stock. I have weird skin, aside from Clearasil oil-free moisturizer, I can’t really use any other acne medication on my face or it will break out. I think my skin is addicted to Neutrogena product. I'm not sure if anyone else uses the products but I swear by them.

It’s been a long struggle trust me. I think my skin finally began clearing up in college and aside from a break out or two when I’m stressed or I got more than a day without washing my face, my face stays pretty clear. I do have my “spots” where I break out more, namely my cheeks, chin and temples, but a little TLC *and drowning them pimples in acne medication* and I’m good to go.

I only wash my face in the shower. Never in the sink. At night I religiously slather on my overnight acne medication. I use as little alcohol products as possible. Minimum make-up. I don’t pick at my face and I’m very particular about people’s hands on my face, who knows the last time they’ve washed their hands and I try to keep as few hair products from touching my face.

And as much as I love the sun, I try to limit the amount of sunlight that hits my face. When it’s extremely hot I get heat bumps and those bitches take forever to go away.

Trust me it was a loooong process and it took months before I saw results. I mean at the time I guess the old “toothpaste dries your pimples out” theory didn’t work for me, it actually burned my skin. And then it took forever for my old acne scars to fade.

I dot on Neosporin at night as well to fade the old acne scars. It takes a while before you see results but so far I'm pleased with the results.

TLC, as many products from your favorite acne medication line, religious usage, and putting as little things on your face as possible is really my only tricks.

OK that and plenty of sex. *lol*

When my skin finally cleared up, the first things folks swore was that I was fucking.

And getting fucked pretty damn well at that.

I mean folks sniffing on me like, "Girl....you fucking?!" then demand to know why my face was so clear when I said "No".

Shit some of the crusty ass niggaz I fucked with couldn't clear up a cold let alone some pimples.

Umm yeah but I kinda filed that theory under the “Getting your titties sucked will make them bigger” and “Getting hit from the back will make your booty bigger” folder.

So results may vary *lol*

But....if you do meet a guy, yall fucking, and your skin clears up overnight, beware.

You might have run up on some "crack dick".

And honey if you’re chocolate, trust you’re a Hershey Kiss already ;-)

2. LOL you know my psychotic ass instantly thought “murder”.

But as many people as I would love to run over with a car that might make me a serial killer.

And I am too pretty for jail *lol*

But I’m such a lame, I would probably travel the world. Spend a few years just circling the globe. Visit all the places I love to watch on the Discovery Channel and The History Channel. See the places my ancestors may have roamed. See history up close.

I love to travel and I could just backpack it, ok well maybe not backpack it, I’ve seen Hostel, shit I’m going to need a real hotel and shower, across Europe and Asia. Hit up Africa. See Australia. Even pack the snow suit and visit Antarctica.

Snapping pictures and writing about it. It’s nice to watch the stuff on TV but I actually want to be one of those people who has been there, actually touched a piece of history.

I know…eternal nerd walking.

3. I would run off to Spain. No question. One of my friends went there for study abroad and brought back a load of pictures and videos.

Drink in the culture, the people, and the amazing scenery.

Not to mention the sexy Spanish men. Come te llamas indeed.

Just the landscape alone was enough to make me pack my bags and leave.

Then I realized I need a passport.

And I need to learn to speak something better than my 3rd grade Spanish.

6 comments:

Ms. Lee said...

Eye is a fool for that question!

LMAO @ como te llamas indeed. I feel you on the Spanish dudes. Rolling the R's and looking all fine and satiny, smellin' like cilantro. Mmmmmmm!

I'm thinking of some questions for you (if I haven't yet missed the window). I'll be back after I've done SOME of what I'm paid to do on this here plantation. :O)

Ms.Honey said...

Come te llamas indeed?! HUH lol why did I think this said come to llamas I was like why does she want some llamas aint those animals LOL..great I need to go to sleep LOL

proacTiff said...

"Then I realized I need a passport." Your ass done had memory relapse? That statement SHOULD read, "Then I realized I need to fly for well over the Tenacious alloted airplane travel time." As long as you would be on a plane to Spain, you would be speaking in a language even you never heard. "Adios mio aye caramba yo quero el stopido dis el plano!"

Furthermore...

“Getting your titties sucked will make them bigger” and “Getting hit from the back will make your booty bigger” folder.

*Crickets*

I don't know what I'mma do with your silly self? But, we can always add, of course after you and JBN marry and aren't ready to have kids just yet:

"Have sex in an upside position to prevent you from getting pregnant" but, in the event a lil bit of "cum" got in you during his "pull-out" method, you can always use the surefire, "Take a pee immediately after fucking to rid your body of any potential sperm that could impregnate you." Who da hell assisted in the research and case studies of these? Them National Geographic animals?

Your nerd-in-crime,
Pro' (I also left my response to the questions you responded to me on the previous post. You know us nerds do shyt proper.)

Ms.Honey said...

BWAHHHH why am I dying at Pro's comment LOL..I tell ya...straigt foolishness both of ya'll LOL about that having sex in an upside position (as I write that in my notebook lol)

Man I'm gonna have to try the pool thing of course not using a lap cause I done fell through the wall LOL

Ms. Lee said...

@ Tenacious: The rolling of the R's was absolutely based on how he might use his tongue, LOL.

Q's for you. Choose one. Answer all. Up to you.

Here we go:

1. What is the ideal TENACIOUS day like?

2. The skripper pole has been inadvertently exed out as a career. Are there any other occupations ruled out because of past experience?

3. God's offered you a choice, right here right now: Bigger breasts in exchange for that thick head of hair. Deal or No Deal?

Now go!

Angel said...

yes you do need a passport. one of my friend's mentors told him beofre he died: "a black person without a passport ain't nothing but a slave." now, i aint trying to call you out, but i am saying that you need a damn passport! hahaha