Sunday, May 04, 2008

Had To Dust The Ol' Keyboard Off....

*hangs head*

I know…I’m such a loser

I’ve avoided my own blog like a bill collector

See what had happened was…

*lol*

Man between moving to a new apartment *sigh* which is NOT fun by the way. Especially since we were given less than a week’s notice.

And NO we were not evicted *lol*

I only get ejected from clubs and lounges and not apartments.

You can imagine the jokes though. Folks were like “Damn T, I knew yall were planning on having little to no debt planning the wedding but damn pay your bills…”

But um yeah…the cost of getting free rent means moving when the Future Hubby job requires it.

We’ve had a good 2 year run in Crystal City but it’s time for us to move on.

Wedding plans are slamming me left and right.

Just when I was going to FINALLY order these damn invites…we got hit with the move so that’s temporarily on hold until the end of the week.

BUT regardless they are going out at the end of the month.

I have to have my bridesmaids dresses ordered by at least the 1st of June to assure they will be ready in time for the wedding…serious Bridezilla time.

I mean I hate to be that type of bitch folks grumble about under their breathe…but come on now…do you really think you’re going to drop 20 lbs by the wedding and you live on Harold’s Chicken and pizza puffs?

Complete with extra mild sauce on the side.

Girl Bye.

Granted I have this stubborn 10 lbs that refuse to budge but I’m optimistic not delusional.

So Memorial’s Day there’s going to be fireworks all right. Time for me to seriously put some pep on some asses.

At least my best friend/maid of honor has her dress.

And while I’m talking about bad ass bridesmaids *hangs head* I haven’t even looked at a bridesmaid dress for TWIN’s wedding in June.

I’m going to fuck around and end up stuck with some horrid lilac dress from David’s Bridal and demand that all of the pictures that I am in have someone in front of me.

So wedding plans have pretty much consumed me outside of work, I’m constantly trolling the internet for deals, on the phones demanding why I can’t have a certain number/color, griping about the price of flowers, etc.

Since my Ivory at work has left me, his Ebony…I’m now in charge of my own department.

*dry ass clap*

Shit is NOT the business. Every day I go in debating about the budget, over time, schedules, petty ass squabbles, etc.

Meetings that I now can’t get out of, meetings where I now have to participate instead of texting or worse, falling asleep in the back.

I *gasp* actually have to dress up for work. No more halters and sweat suits when the Big Cheeses are off property.

I have to actually wear thongs at work to prevent panty lines. I hate thongs with a passion. A big ass in a thong doesn’t equal comfort. Just because you can’t see the string between the cheeks does not mean shit is all good.

And those so-called seamless panties do not work…or at least not on my ass.

I’m not bold enough yet to go commando all day because it’ll be just like me to rip hole in my pants or my skirt blow up with some mysterious wind and I flash my cooch to everyone in sight.

I mean people have seen enough of my crack for days but I gotta keep some parts intimate ya know? Lord knows the number of unintentional boob slippages I have had. You would think little titties would stay in place and remain in my skimpy tops.

Thank god for double sided tape.

I mean I will slip that thong off about 20 minutes before I leave to go home but that’s as far as I will go for now.

And even then I feel mad uncomfortable, like people are staring at my lower regions.
…or worse I’m rocking a camel toe.

So…yeah…I guess I’m back

I really shouldn’t stay away for so long

The countdown has now officially begun…

Now only am I hitting the big 2-5 on Saturday

My lost of freedom *smile* starts August 31, 2008

9 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Happy Birthday T. I'm gonna go ahead and say it now, cuz its not like we gonna hear from you before then. Have I made you feel appropriately guilty for blog slacking? Good, lets move on..

Birthday pictures are always a good way to post when you don't have time to write anything. And if they involve unintentional boob slippage, even better. LOL

Get that wedding together, shawty!

One!

Roddykat said...

Why oh why am I thinking of the "Thong Song"? (*SMH*) Anyway, If I don't holla back at you before Saturday, Happy B-day, 1080!

And you're not losing your freedom, you're gaining a PO! :) I kid.....sorta.

Lemme leave before I make a Britney Spears joke.

Still Patrice said...

lol @ roddy

I would rather risk potentially flashing someone than be uncomfortable all day. lol

dejanae said...

ima wish u a happy bornday now
dont go getting kicked outta no clubs now
go commando
its freeing.lol


i wanna see pics next time i step through

thee modern isis said...

Aw.. happy early birthday hot choklet.

ugh@ thongs.. I hate em... feels like floss.

You ain't slick, you trying to get a raise on the sly with going commando.

Nexgrl said...

FINALLY!!!!I've missed your quirky sense of humor.

p_nami said...

I'm going to join in with the Happy Bday seeing we prob won't hear from you again til the summer. LOL

Look at you moving up at the job though!

Unknown said...

Happy Bday Fellow Taurean!!!!

YES!!! Get Bridezilla on dey azzzess!!! LOL...I need some funny stories!!!

Uh...more responsibility requires thongs?? NICE!!! LOL!!!

Missed ya chica!!!

Tasha said...

Bout time you wrote something, missed you!

I'mma wish you a Happy Birfday now, cuz I know it's gonna be August before you write again lol!