Sunday, May 11, 2008

Keep The Party Going....

The party began around 11:30p May 09,2008 and kept on going...

My legendary run of getting tossed out of bars and lounges on and around my birthday, so drunk I have to be tossed over some one's shoulder, usually all forms of ass on display, and carried to the car, praying to the porcelain god the minute I make it home, praying to God promising *and thus breaking said promise the very next day* if he just let me live just ONE more night, I'll NEVER drink again. Waking up either still hugging the toilet, face inches from toilet water or in the tub, face pressed to the rubber mat.

....was broken.

Sure I got drunk BUT I maintained my composure.

I have renewed my dislike of the tequila though. Patron is manufactured by the devil.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes :) Although folks *side eye T Cas* had plenty of jokes about me not blogging until Nevuary 31st, ah ha I have been blogging

so there lol

AND the day after my birthday too!!

Check out some of the pictures of me in my drunken, yet sexy-yeah I can be a sexy drunk-glory.

My friends are on the devil's payroll










10 comments:

John "JP" Pickens said...

Glad you had a good time, and got yo grown up party own. You look nice.

Roddykat said...

Quite cute, 1080. Glad you had a good time and all but....I sincerely hope that's a thumb in the third picture otherwise I'm wondering what kind of Bacchanal you attended. :)

dejanae said...

looks like good times
lovin the yellow dress hon

Nexgrl said...

Happy belated b-day. It looks like you had a great time.

Rashan Jamal said...

So....who's your friend in the black? LOL

Come on, you can't blame me for assuming you wouldn't be around. I'm just saying...

Good times... T. Happy Born Day!

Anonymous said...

cute pics :) looks like fun

proacTiff said...

you look so good, in any fuckin color i might add. you are going to be a gawjus bride. happy birfday. stop making drunken promises you have no intention of keeping. lmao

Anonymous said...

Happy belated, glad you had a great time and you look fabulous!

MsKayotic said...

See look at the grown one right there! I love the dresses and you look good with your man girl!

Party hearty Marty! I know that feeling. I've been doing alot of that lately. I got pics but I ain't showing them.

Just kidding. Soon as I get them...I'll pass them along.

p_nami said...

Looks like fun times for all! It's about damn time you showed your face again!