Sunday, December 10, 2006

Random Talking Part II

Ok so I finally went and returned the bra to Victoria’s Secret and I was upset to discover that the aquarium bra that I had did not come in my size so I had to go with another color.

Why did the sales girl look at me like I were lying when I told her the bra was too small and I was exchanging it?

She must have stared at my face, my chest, and back to my face for at least five minutes. Trying to mentally size up my chest as if I’m in denial about my chest size. I also suspect that she was thinking, “Wow I didn’t know anyone outside of pre-teens wore B cups”.

You know I had her DD Cup wearing ass name so I could write a letter to Corporate about their discriminating practices toward women in the “Itty Bitty Titty” committee **Proud card holder since ‘97**.

Why do people try to get your attention and talk to you while you are occupied?

I’ll have my I-Pod on and people would try to hold conversations with me. Do they not see my eyes closed and me mouthing lyrics? What makes you think I want to talk to you?

Or I’ll be on my cell phone and someone is yakking off my other ear. Rude fucker…Do you not see that I’m on the phone?

And yes, I saw you out of my peripheral; it’s called “ignoring your ass”. A man in Victoria’s Secret with no obvious reason is creepy beyond belief. And fingering the panties? Just nasty.

So to get my “attention” he grabbed the purse arm. Never grab the purse arm. Ever. I’ve lived in too many neighborhoods with crack heads, which have my defenses on high.

So you know I swung on his ass right?

Don’t think because I’m small I don’t know how to scrape.

I guess he realized his mistake because he was about to get it in Pentagon City so he apologized and promptly asked me for my phone number. Which I had to decline. So he asked could I take his?

Would Santa put me on the naughty list because I told the guy it was no purpose of me taking his number as I never intend to call it?

Some days I am in a very flirty mood; other days I’m in a “get out of my face” mood.

I think that I’m a very nice person…when I want to be.

I love velour sweatpants. I guess I’m tacky because I never wear a shirt under my tracksuits BUT I do wear a matching bra, if that counts.

I hate shoes. I wish I could wear flip-flops all year long.

I also hate wearing socks. I try to avoid wearing them as much as possible. I am a bare foot queen.

I let the hubby open his X-Mas gift. Why did we spend 2 hours playing “Sonic the Hedgehog” *um yeah he wasn’t going to beat my ass at Madden* and it took us two hours…to just go up one level?

*sigh* I need to invest in a plain old Sega Genesis.

Damn these new realistic games that just let you run all over the place with no real setting. I like the old school games that wouldn’t let you go back and you had a straight course.

It’s funny when I went to Best Buy to buy the blasted machine, I was hit on by a lot of men. Faces fell when I told them it was a gift for my boyfriend.

Then I guess I got “cool points” for buying my man a system.

I don’t plan on gift-wrapping any gifts. Waste of paper.

My new phone comes in Monday and I can’t wait! Not only is my phone bill now cheaper by at least $50 because I won’t have data usage, there’s no way in hell I can break this phone!

I like TTL’s new phone.

I’m a little envious but I guess now he gets my text messages.

I think I have a crush on him.

But I’m too immature for him.

When I’m super silly, I’m very annoying. I’m like a kid on ADD, bouncing off the walls.

I think I look the best in the color red. I think I look chunky in black.

How many more months until spring? I really hate the cold weather right now.

It seems like I get pimples in the same place. Luckily, I don’t get body acne. I just break out on my cheeks, chin, or near my hairline.

I have to have all doors shut in order to sleep comfortably.

Our mirror fell off the back of the door, I am laughed at every night because I flip the mirror over. My grandmother told me to never have a mirror face your bed otherwise your spirit gets caught in it.

Yeah I’m superstitious. You can’t help it in my family.

Let someone sweep my feet or set my purse on the floor…That is a fight waiting to happen.

I love dark skinned men but why are the light-skinned ones the only one that chases me? Not that I have anything against light-skinned men but I am “Team Chocolate”.

Ooh and don’t let him have well kept dreads and even white teeth. I am a sucker for a pretty smile.

I’m getting closer to my goal of moving back to my old property or staying in the same neighborhood. This means back to rolling out of bed 30 minutes before work and dashing out the dppr.

But I will miss my Metro stories.

I was called “cheap” by a Salvation Army bell ringer…ain’t that ‘bout a bitch? Shit I didn’t have any change on me and I was going to go back but after being called cheap, tuh I took my change elsewhere.

Right to McDonald’s for a Sweet Tea.

I said “fuck this diet” when I think I’m getting too fat for real then my ass would hit the gym. I’m just trying to get rid of the pudge around my belly but screw it…I can still suck my stomach in and have a six-pack so I guess it’s not that bad.

I’m swearing off the mall…at least until I get my credit card paid down.

Is it really easier for women in the club? It’s not as if I go to the club and yell “Hey Guys…Buy me a drank…” and men just comply. Best believe if a man buys me a drink, he’s “club boyfriend” for the rest of the evening.

And when I buy a man a drink *and yes I do sometimes* most look at me as if I’m crazy. Sniffing the drink as if I slipped something in it. Or it’s a trick or something. Shit I don’t want you like that, just want a guy to know that I “saw” him.

Trust I am too pretty to rape someone, they give it up willingly.

Sometimes I love working in a hotel, other times I hate it. Mainly I dislike the customers. I could fill this blog up on gripes that I have about working in a hotel but the moral of the story: Leave me the hell alone and learn how to read!

I never understand how people check in and get an attitude with me over their rate. Shit I didn’t book your reservation! Holler at your damn secretary!

Don’t get mad at me because you got lost in DC, like I invented Map Quest or some shit?!

Another thing is since I’ve started working in a hotel I must give out a “I Can Help You With Directions” scent…I mean I’m trying to get to Colds Stone not how to get you to 1-66W!

And I am so bad with directions it’s crazy. My first week in DC, I merged onto the wrong lane and ended up in Woodbridge, VA! Then got lost and couldn’t get back to Maryland! I was so pissed, I called the hubby crying because I was so scared and the fucking Mexicans had me thinking DC was like hours away because they were blinking at me and shit.

I know they understood my 3rd grade Spanish!

I passed out Saturday. Too much wine, not enough food in my system. Like any alcoholic, I was drinking at home.

A white boy who is staying in my hotel has been flirting with me all weekend. Now if he looked like Justin, maybe, but no he looks like a plain old white boy.

And you know I’m wary of the “pink”. He asked me out to dinner but I’m not trying to end up as his chocolate eye candy. I had to decline, flashing the ring.

I want a pair of slouchy boots.

I have Hello Kitty lip-gloss that smells like Grapefruit.

This week is shaping up to be a great week. Holiday party this Wednesday. Let me make sure my camera is charged, I know someone is going to get drunk and make an ass out of himself.

I hope everyone had a more interesting weekend that myself.

Another reason I hate the winter time: It zaps my motivation to leave the house.

I'm thinking of going to see Mel Gibson's new movie. Have anyone seen it? Is it worth my money or should I just have one of my friends buy it on bootleg?

G is a character and a half. I love him to death.

I think there is a conspiracy for Express for Men. I'm going to get to the bottom of this, too many fine ass men working in that store and all of them gay? Or at least "curious"?

Bur I love the "Queens" all the same. Shit some of them are more woman than me and shit I have a real vagina!

Just let's not talk about the "X-Rated" stuff, I've heard enough shit from G on his blowing niggas backs out stories to have me turn green for days. Another reason "anal" is never an option in the bedroom.

But to each his own. Do you.

I'm a weird person. I accept that now.

But I'm not called "Tenacious" for nothing

6 comments:

SynSational said...

Once again, love the post. I have all kinds of random thoughts going through my head, I just don't feel like posting right now.

Why does my Grandma always want to walk up and talk to me when I'm on the phone...I mean, phone to my ear and she just talking. Then when I hold up the phone or make a gesture like, uh, on the phone, she gets a 'tude...and for the record, she never wants anything serious...always some ol' bull. **sigh** Gotta love her...let me go and try to master this damn word verification. See if I can get it right on the 5th try...

Sister Toldja said...

I know they understood my 3rd grade Spanish!

LOL! I am just waiting for the day some English speaker gets jacked up for trying to "speak-aday Espanol" to a Latino person. I don't do it, 'cause I'm afraid I'll get cussed out....in English and look extra dumb! I be blinking right with them!

Ms.Honey said...

Love the new look....yea ohh so random..i hate when people eye you and wait for you to look at them...boo I'm not so please look away LOL

p_nami said...

LMAO...I flip the mirror over too! And I won't sleep with my back to the door! We are some crazy fools!!

Your Girl said...

"Would Santa put me on the naughty list because I told the guy it was no purpose of me taking his number as I never intend to call it?"

I don't know where guys got this "can I give you my number" crap. If I wanted your number I would ask. And I'm like you, Tenacious...I just tell them that giving me their number is a waste of time because I will not use it.

Anonymous said...

So you have a crush on someone...what does your fiancee think about that...