Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Never Tag.../My Weekend

I’m just going to piggyback after T CAS because I’m too lazy to recount my weekend. Wasn’t anything major or anything, I did go out and have fun this weekend but nothing exciting to write about.

I Never… Tag

“Basically, you say something you never have done, and if the people playing with you have done it, they have to take a drink. I wanna try something a little different on the blog. I am going to say something that I have never done and if you have done it then I need you either to tell us about it on your blog or in the comments section. Please be sure to let us know that you posted about it. Also, once you have answered truthfully, it is your turn to say something you have never done. It'll be either fun, or incredibly annoying. I'll start off with 3 things I have never done. Let's see how far we can spread this across the blog community.”

But First…

I went out with friends to Lucky Strike on Friday. We got drunk as hell but I left early to come home to get some action. Hey it had been a while and you know what alcohol do to the system. Shit it was well worth it too. Besides there were a group of lesbians not too far from us that were giving me the “hungry” look and I was not trying to end up on their menu.

Saturday we did a repeat performance and went to some bar in Georgetown and besides it being the “grown and sexy” **more “grown” than “sexy” if you know what I mean lol**type of bar but we managed to have fun although I think we were the youngest that were in there.

I had to keep telling men I was born in 1983, not 1973. Um yeah during the Reagan Era I was being potty trained. Be easy people. I mean I don’t come to the club to debate politics, I come to have a good time and that’s it. Take that “Let’s Talk About The Socio-Economic Plight Of Our People” out of the clubs please.

Of course we got drunk as hell. Stumbled home to catch a few winks before I had to drag myself to work.

This week is shaping up to be a pretty shitty week. I am patiently waiting for the weekend. The week hasn’t started good and already I’m not in a good mood. Guess whose training two new people this week?

*sigh* I hate training just because I always have to correct mistakes and smooth over disputes all while I’m trying to do my work and stay the hell away from people.

I’ve done 95% of my X-Mas shopping. I’ve already told some people, like my father, they ain’t getting shit so don’t expect shit.

I’ve also broken down and bought the hubby an Xbox 360. I figured anything to keep him from being up under me when he gets into this “lovey dovey” mode that makes me want to punch him in his damn face.

I’ve always said no video games in the house but my sanity is needed. Let him occupy his time with Madden and beer.

TTL is speaking to me again. And he’s lucky. I was going to put that ass on blast for real. But hey I understand I get into those moods sometimes too.

Ok…Now on to the game…

Honey--I have flashed someone, actually several. If it’s not the “booty cleavage” I suffer from sometimes, in college my friends and I used to moon people in cars while driving around looking for some trouble to get into. When I first got my nipples pierced, during Mardi Gras down at my school I flashed quite a few people for some beads.

Curly—I went to the Bahamas last spring break for a week with the hubby, Orlando and Detroit this summer with the hubby. I lived alone my Senior Year of college, no room mates, just me myself and I. Sure the hubby came over but he didn’t live with me.

Now I never…

I’ve never been fired from a job.

I’ve never dated outside of my race.

I’ve never been overseas.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohwee the Bahamas!
LMAO @ XBOX 360, my man wishes! You are some kinda woman...my bf's hubby asked me to put in a good word for him to get one too LOL but where the diamonds at? hmmm uh yeah

I never been fired either but have been overseas, and dated many different 'flavors' of men...chocolate is my favorite mmm
Hope ur week perks up.
I'll send u my real photo so you can laugh...
xo

Anonymous said...

So when you cumin to Jamaica? ;-)

Ms.Honey said...

Flashing huh LOL....I should have known LOL..sike nah...aww you bought him a XBox aren't you the bestest thing in the world...LOL. Why have I done no shopping and won't be doing any till I go home to Hpt which is 2 days before christmas LOL

I dated outside my race in kindergarten LOL...His name was Jonathan and he was this cute lil white boy...years later in HS I realized that he looked too much like a punk rocker and not an ambercrombie and fitch model LOL

I detest old men at the club...boo you have a daughter that has a daughter that has a daughter that's my age....buzz off...pull out your balls and I be coughin from the dust....LOL why I asked my roomie if mens balls sag once they reach a certain age hahahha

Ms.Honey said...

He comes on the WHUR (Howard, I forgot the number) radio station I think his show end at one but google him cause I always forget but I be crackin up on the way to work LOL

nikki said...

this has got to be the shortest entry in the history of your blog. LOL

i've been fired more times than i've quit. unemployment checks, dude...:)

dated outside of my race three times. actually...it was more like i dated two of them and did the 'sex only' with the third.

never been overseas. i'll participate in this next week after i finish up on the stories. (see how i deftly avoided participating? hehehe)

SynSational said...

I've never been overseas, or dated outside my race, or been fired.

Never flashed anyone, either.

BTW, we have a PS2 at my house, but its been just holding on for awhile now...and my oldest son wants a XBOX 360 and that's all that's on his list outside of this one coat he wants...kewl. I'll get it, but like I told him, all those PS2 games you have, you will take a minute to build up your XBox stock on those you don't trade in, he said ok...we shall see. We're keepin the PS2 though for my youngest. I know I'll end up getting him more stuff though, cause that's how I am. **sigh**

Angel said...

uh, how did i miss the new blog wardrobe? very nice. :-)