Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays

As you've probably guessed my lazy ass probably won't post anything until the New Year.

Which means...LONG ass story. You know I have to keep you busy and entertained while trying to fight off that hangover from the New Years Parties and Events.

I'm in DC for Christmas and I'm going to Chicago for New Years...Fun Times Fun Times. I'm anticipating cold weather+scantily clad me+alcohol divided by my friends=Monster Hangover for 2007.

Ah bringing in the New Years drunk as a skunk since...well 2002.

Be safe, be merry and try not to slap someone down at the Christmas Dinner or on New Years when that drunk fool spills a drink on you...Oh wait, that's me.

No New Years Resolutions for me because...yeah they're broken by the 2nd.

2007...wow. As a kid I thought by 2007 I would be married with at least two kids by now. How dumb and naive I was *lol* I'll be 24 on May 10, 2007. One more year until I have to grow the fuck up and take serious control of my life.

2006 was a wonderful year...I'm looking at 2007 as the same.

But anyhoo...Happy Holidays to everyone.

7 comments:

Xave said...

MWOUAH!!!!!

Ms.Honey said...

Happy Holidays chica...we will have to hang out once the new year rolls in LOL...before your bday that gives us ample time LOL...and yea I always thought that I'd be engaged or something of the like..so you got me beat there...at least you have on more year I have till October 2007 then I have to get serious cause I'm already 24 LOL

Be safe and don't catch a cold..who am I kidding I'll be catching a cold too haha

Sister Toldja said...

April? APRIL??????? WTF????

nikki said...

okay, so the new year is here. where ya damn post at?

Angel said...

is it bad that one of the house parties i went to they were all poppin mini-bottles of moet and i just sat there empty handed? not to mention i attended one of my friend's weddings where they passed a flute of champagne to EVERY person there and i declined that too????

La Diva Latina said...

Happy New Year! Been going thru some Tenacious w/drawal..LOLZ Hope ur holidays were good~ttys

Ms.Honey said...

It's new years LOL and I know like you Biggie you got a story to tell LOL ok corny but you get my drift :)