Sunday, February 19, 2006

Are You There World? I'm Here.....


Hi Everyone Out There In Blogger World!

I'm new to this sort of thing but after being addicted to reading other people's blogs, I've decided to create one of my own. If you're here looking for celeb gossip or anything like that- let me show you the exit *points to close bottom top left* b/c that aint me!!! I can, however, refer you to such sites. I have as many jokes and comments about celebs life just like anyone else- but hey I'm lazy. I don't have the energy to scour the internet for pics and what-have-yous...I'll leave that to the professionals. I can, however, let you in my crazy ass life and you can be highly entertained...Or bored.

Let's start with the basics:

I'm 22 (23 in May), African American, and female. Currently I live in the DC area with my boyfriend of four years (sorry men I am taken...but I am currently taking applications for a man on the side LOL) but I hail from CHICAGO and have no problem mentioning it every five seconds. I love CHICAGO!!! All my CHICAGO peeps shoot me a holla (ok that was a little lame but screw you- I love my city). I attended the University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign for four wonderful years (and hell yeah I graduated in four- no fifth year senior here!!) and now I am just bumming around DC, getting lost all the damn time and trying to put my degree to some real use.

Let's see...hmmm I'm 5'2'', 132 lbs and I walk around like I'm Nino Brown or something. I swear God just knew I wasn't meant to be male because I would probably be: 1) dead as fuck for shooting off at the mouth and getting shot up by some random ass nigga 2) gay as hell because I LOVE the penis (not up the ass pervs...but I just love it too much to even think about women even if I was a male) 3)some random ass pervert because I am a sexual harassment suit just waiting to happen (seriously my hands have gotten me in trouble over the years). I have a serious temper (my pimp hand have been graced many faces over the year) and I have been thrown out of more places than I can think of (fuck you anyway I-HOP I don't like your food anyway). I know I know, most of yall are turning away in disdain or already writing your nasty comments but who cares? If you don't like my blog- PLEASE LEAVE!!!

I am young (like I said I'm 22) so for all you old heads (meaning 25+) lurking around- I don't need a lecture! My mama and daddy are both alive and well in Chicago. If I wanted to hear a lecture about bad grammar, cursing, the complexities of hip hop and why Lil Jon songs sucks- I'll call them ok? Don't come on my blog talking foolishness basically. Sorry if I'm not as worldly and "mature"- I'm an immature mutha ok? I love cartoons hell I still wear cartoon undies, I still rock "urban brands"- you can't tear me from my Baby Phat jeans (I hate how "adult" brand jeans look anyway, make me look like my damn momma and shyt- pants scrunched up all around your stomach and shyt- NOT SEXY in my opinion!), I curse (a lot- please spare me with the "I hate women who curse- it's so unladylike" or "cursing= ignorance/lack of intelligence"- I know when, where,and how much to curse- it's not my everyday vocab- but it will be on this blog!!), I still act like an ignant ass hood ass sista (although I have a degree AND a well paying job), and I just DON'T CARE!!! If you would like to educate me-fine. I love school (yes I was a nerd all through high school. Kinda easy when 95% of your graduating class had three kids by 17 and main goal in life was to "go to hair school" or "get Ray-Ray on lock by having yet another shawty"). I can't bear insult on that. Don't come on here starting mess though- I aint having it!!

I am a rambler too. I go off the subject and get right back on it like I did not spend five minutes discussing the crack in Starbucks coffee and White Girls who need to come home with me for a hot ass meal (damn now that I think about it- that's why none of my English papers were higher than a "B"). I like to joke around- I have a fucked up sense of humor. On the otherhand- I am awkward, clumsy as hell- I trip over air I KID YOU NOT, and super loyal (until you piss me off and I write you off in my book). Either you love me or you hate me-no inbetween. I can be a really evil wrench but I can be sooo nice and sweet. But do not test my gangsta!! LOL

I'm just an over-opinionated female with too much energy and an overactive imagination so this is a venue to vent about the shit I don't have enough daytime minutes to discuss with my friends. My boyfriend, bless his heart, has had enough of me so I decided to vent to the world. I'm lazy so don't look for cute clever pics to describe my mood, reliable sources, any research to back up my claims, or anything like that. This is just what I feel. Now on the otherhand, if you wanna do the work for me- fine. I'll get you your props and all that- otherwise don't look for anything but words here. That's what a blog is right? An online journal? I might put a pic of me up or something eventually but I have had stalkers (No seriously but that's another post) Well enjoy and hopefully as time goes on you'll get to my know my crazy character and laugh and say "That damn Tenacious is a trip". Welcome to my world!!!

No comments: