Sunday, March 11, 2007

Random Thoughts on a Sunday

I think some of my co-workers go out of their way to piss me off. Seriously. I think on the drive to work they think “How can I piss off Tenacious today? Maybe I’ll fuck up an account and blame her. No better yet how about I don’t send her the resources she need to do her job so I can look at her like she’s crazy when she stomps in my office to yell at me. Boy will that get a rise out of her!”

Seriously I think my co-workers are just itching for that ghetto side to come out. They saw a peek of it Friday…I think they’re testing me, you know since white people aren’t scared of black people anyone.

I see now I really don’t need to have the type of career where I have complete control because I would abuse that power like a motherfucker.

Especially if you’re male and cute. Shit what are you really willing to do to keep this job?

Sexual harassment suits like a motherfucker. You know I’m already fighting charges on that from a previous job *lol*

I think my brother goes out his way to piss me off. Boy is my pimp hand itching right about now. Got the big bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby powder and everything. My new niece should be born any day now. I can’t wait. Another young mind to corrupt. I already have my other niece saying “NO” all the time. Not to mention she has the foot stomping thing on lock. She made me realize how much I really stomp my foot when I don’t get my way. *lol* I do that at work all the time.

*sigh* Confessions of a spoiled brat.

Am I the only one who hates people who are in the “15 items or less” line with about 30 items?

R. Kelly is just dominating the radio lately huh? Just on everyone and their mama’s tracks? I won’t lie though I’m a Flirt is my song of the moment…although I know he’s asking for an ass whooping trying to slide up on his guy’s girl. I guess I shouldn’t expect any less from the “Ararah” *R*. I mean he do piss on people.

When I drop my album you know I’m going to have to do a song with him right? I mean I still can pass for a teen *lol*

Lloyd looks a little…off to me. Something in that face of him screams he used to eat paint chips as a shorty. That or sniff carbon monoxide when it came out the back of the car. I did it *lol* Thought it was one of the best smells in the world. And I wonder why I’m borderline now.

It’s funny. When you’re not looking, a great person just materializes out of nowhere and becomes your new best friend. My new friend JIGALOW is that person. That’s my new homie right there. It’s funny how we click. It’s like we got along instantly. Funny it’s almost like I’ve known him my entire life. Like when I fell out the tree at 6….dude was at the bottom of the tree laughing. I found out he reads my blog and seem to think this crap I write is pretty damn funny. And you know me, a natural ham, I eat it up.

The ham and the compliment.

You know I’m not turning down a meal.

Outside of a few selected people he’s a person I can talk to for hours about an array of subjects. Time just flies. It’s actually kinda cute. Kinda like when I was in high school and my best friends and I would three way each other just to watch TV. I mean we’re just on the phone breathing and laughing. Ain’t talking about a damn thing *lol* until my momma get on the other line and I squawk in protest of my “privacy” being violated.

I started to give him the alias “Therapist”, dude will have you realizing some of those skeletons in your closet for real for real. I think it’s the “panty creamer” voice though.

Oh yeah. He better quit playing. He’ll be talking legs just slowly parting like sesame.

Um yeah that’s something I have to work on *lol* Legs parting at the most inappropriate times and shit. Can’t be in church legs parting during alter call. That is NOT going to get me into heaven.

I’ve been in an 8ball and MJG mood. I’ve been bumping a lot of their music. Now they couldn’t touch me for any amount of money in the world but I dig them as artists.

Although…with all the money some of these artists have….a bath isn’t mandatory? Is that what’s hot in the streets? Looking dirty as fuck? White tee all cream colored and shit covered in red Kool-Aid droplets, mild sauce drippings and a small hole in the shirt from when a little bit of the blunt ashes got on the shirt. Face nappier than my hair when I go more than 3 months without a relaxer. Just looking….well dirty. I mean even their pictures stink.

I’ll take an untrendy nigga in a heartbeat then. Washing your ass is mandatory around these parts.

So why was I walking around the parking garage for about 15 minutes looking for the car. I’m hitting the buttons and everything. I thought someone has towed my shit and it was about to be some thangs. Damn car on the other side of the building.

Folks looking at me like I’m a crack head because I’m ducking in and out of the rows and shit. And my allergies kicked in so I was sniffing and shit *lol*

Straight Chi-Town crack head right there.

I’m going to Palm Beach Friday for the weekend. It pays to have a hook-up at the airport. I can get my early tan on *lol*

I am convinced I was a white girl in a past life. I can’t stay out of the sun. Plus I have lost a few pounds.

Those Ralph Laurens are a wrap. Ain’t no getting into those bad boys unless I dropped about 20 pounds which ain’t happening. Had to pour out a little Henny for my lost jeans.

No longer are people rubbing on my stomach asking when my baby is due.

People really seem to think I have children. Don’t let the pictures everywhere fool you. Their bad asses go home at the end of the night. And I’m vain. A lot of the baby pictures are of me. Yeah I put my water head baby pictures up everywhere.

I already know a c-section is in order when JBN and I have a child. Baby’s head would be entirely too big. Mess around and I gotta coil my coochie lips in the panties. Lips just dragging the ground shooting spark.

You don’t know a good thing until it’s gone. That’s for sure.

I’ve been told I flirt too much. Tuh I don’t flirt enough *lol* I’m trying to walk on the Acura lot and drive off in a car free of charge.

I have to realize I am always going to remain a B cup. I go to VS all the time praying I got an upgrade but *sigh* no.

I really want to go bowling. I’m trying to spank some ass on the lane.

Work has me extremely busy. I can’t wait until tour season dies down.

I’ve been neglecting folks. But then again when a person calls everyone BUT me to ask how I’m doing that should tell you something. I’ve distanced myself from quite a few people over the past few months. Part of cleaning out my closet. Getting rid of folks I have outgrown.

I know who has my back and who would stick a knife in it.

That’s why I cherish the people that I do.

The weather is getting warm….you know what that means….

9 comments:

Xave said...

"Shit what are you really willing to do to keep this job?"
[clueless look on my face] What did you have in mind boss?

"you know I’m going to have to do a song with him right? I mean I still can pass for a teen"
[looking over my shoulder to make sure no one sees what I'm typing] Hell yeah you can pass for a teen in fact when MY video drops I was wondering if you would...

"Can’t be in church legs parting during alter call"
[shaking my head] You are one BAD sistah you know that.

"I’m going to Palm Beach Friday"
[eyes open wide] please get in touch with me BEFORE you come down here!

"Mess around and I gotta coil my coochie lips in the panties. Lips just dragging the ground shooting spark."
ROFL OMG ROFL you are something else! Does your mama read this blog?

Madam DLBG said...

Warm weather...oh yeah..i'm love DC metro right about now!

lol @ C-section comment and why!!!

R-u on all the tracks cuz he need money to pay his lawyers for allt eh overtime they chargin his azz to keep finding ways to push his court date back, lol

GET CHO LIFE TOGETHER!

Unknown said...

Girl I just got over here you are a trip! I so am going to have to link you, lol...

Miz JJ said...

LMAO @ you pouring up some liquor for your jeans.

I think our co-workers are related. For real.

I love the sun too. Have fun on your vacation. It sounds like you need it.

Tasha said...

Girl you got me completely *DEAD* and *DESTROYED* over here!! Coiling up the coochie lips?? LMAO...OMG I can't breeeve!!

Anonymous said...

Coiling up the Coochie Lips...

Gurl I am done. lmao

Patrice

Angel said...

"R. Kelly is just dominating the radio lately huh? Just on everyone and their mama’s tracks? I won’t lie though I’m a Flirt is my song of the moment…although I know he’s asking for an ass whooping trying to slide up on his guy’s girl. I guess I shouldn’t expect any less from the “Ararah” *R*. I mean he do piss on people."

"I already know a c-section is in order when JBN and I have a child. Baby’s head would be entirely too big. Mess around and I gotta coil my coochie lips in the panties. Lips just dragging the ground shooting spark."


DEAD. period dot!

Anonymous said...

girl u are a mess!

Anonymous said...

Whats up luv, this Mo Betta. Just stoppin by to "peep" at you.

Enjoy yer day....

Mo