Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Swiped From Ms. Tasha's.....

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
Yup…Currently on the finger right now.

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
Current one. Five years

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
A Hello Kitty Stuffed Animal

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
Tuh every day

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE?
I think a couple of weeks ago. The game has dwindled on the board since then

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Hair, handbags, clothes, gas *when I do fill up the tank, you know I wait lol*, food, and bills

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
piece of candy

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes

9. SOME FAVORITE SONGS?
Too many to list

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Arlington, Va *Dang all up in my business lol*

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
Ummm errrr….you mean the high school I wanted to attend right? How about the high school I claimed? *lol* I went to Corliss *damn someone from high school is going to google this and read my blog* but I claimed Whitney Young *lol*

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
Verizon

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
barnes&nobles/border *depending on which one is in the mall*, Charlotte Russe, The Limited, Gap, I peek into Arden B and Bebe and Guess. I’m starting to retire from Wet Seal and Forever 21

14. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
regular and freaky *lol*

15. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?
On slow nights at work we prank call other departments using the house phone

16. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
My Moms. Cuz she’ll see me on the news acting a fool

17. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIENDS:
I saw one on Sunday. But before that…around Christmas

18. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
Wendys

19. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
I hear a lot of whoppers *lol* I guess the biggest and dumbest was when a dude I was messing with said to me “This Isnt what it looks like” while his dick was in some other chick’s mouth

20. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
Chillis or Bennigans

21. CAN YOU COOK?
Ummm errr….does microwaving count?

22. WHERE'S 25 DOUCHE?
I suppose in the feminine products aisle.

23. BEST KISSER:
Question is trying to get me in trouble *lol* To avoid a home argument…JBN *lol*

24. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
About two weeks ago

25. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Anything that stinks or looks nasty, most fish dishes, brocolli, liver, chitlings, ham hocks, hog maws, collard greens, pig ears, cauliflower, coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans *unless theyre my g-ma*


26. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
My personality

27. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
lack of breasts

28. CAN YOU SING?
In the shower I can

29. LAST KISS?
This morning.

30. LAST MOVIE WATCHED:
I watched about 15 minutes of The Departed before I went to sleep

31. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
Purse

32. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
Bahamas

33. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
Both

34. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Eddie Murphy

35. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
Unless I’m worked into a good sleep…I like to sleep with clothes. Shoot it get colds

36. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
JBN and the attack cat

37. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?
For some it does. For me, it doesn’t


38. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
French Toast

39. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
I drink a caramel machiatto everyonce and a while. Only coffee to touch my lips. I’m a tea drinker

40. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Hard boiled. I hate any other variation of eggs

41. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?
I’m a Taurus but I’m not fanatical about it.

42. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Besides work folks, my mommy. I’m an aunt! 8lb 01oz baby girl born at 2:08a this morning!!!

43. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
My friend Eric.

44. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
“Wanna talk about it?”

45. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
5…A Hello Kitty Body pillow and 4 regular pillows…all but one ends up on the floor every night lol

46. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
blue pantsuit with a red blouse

47. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC
Who you be with things to make u smile what numbers to dial you gone be here for a while—Notorious B.I.G

48. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?
“I like jelly on mines” LOLOL…..no but grape jelly

49. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?
I’m killing it online but in person? Tuh I’m lucky if I get one lucky shot

50. CAN YOU SWIM?
Sure can. Tuh who says Black folk can’t swim?

51. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Choc. Chip cookie dough and Cake Batter from Cold Stone

52. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
No. I still get lost *eyeing Mapquest on this one*


53. TELL ME A FEW RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF:
I have an arch in my back due to a crooked spine
One foot is slightly wider than the other
I have 3 different hair colors….NONE caused by dye

54. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON:
Summer…if u got it flaunt it honey. Hot long days….love it

55. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
I crack up when I read something funny as hell on folks blogs

56. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
645a every morning except weekends

57. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?
Not a damn thing!

58. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH:
Wouldn’t be me if I didn’t have a crush on someone new every week

59. WHAT IS THE FIRST LETTER IN UR CRUSHES NAME:
Ararah *lol*

60. DO YOU THINK SEX IS COOL OR OVERRATED:
It’s an overrated act….one that I like to engage in as many times as possible though

61. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
Sunny Palm Beach here I Come

62. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTHDATE?
Why? *arches eyebrow* trying to do some identity theft? May 10.

63. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
In the bed sleep

64. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
Nope on the work computer

65. ARE YOU SMILING?:
You know I always have a goofy smile on my face

66. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW:
Always


67. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Robin Thicke’s bedroom

68. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Is this an R Kelly questionaire? Nope high school days are gone

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME:
Briana, McKenzie or Kennedy for a girl
Brice, James or John for a boy

70. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
which one? I have them in almost every color but black

71. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
My last yr of high school and all through college yes

72. LATEST INJURY?:
damn paper cut

73. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER:
no

74. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
Upstairs from what? A little stalkerish dontcha think?

75. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Yes

76. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE in PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Mmmm Hmmm…..

77. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
Engagement ring, name plate pendant FH necklace, Hello Kitty bracelet. Forgot to put in earring though

78. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Try not to slap anyone

9 comments:

John "JP" Pickens said...

It was all good...but the pisser? I can't clap to that. LOL

Xave said...

FUNNIEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER TOLD: If you let me massage your breasts on the regular, they'll get bigger... LOL

XOX

Madam DLBG said...

The best part...

"78. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Try not to slap anyone"

LOL...That was a LONG questionairre

Ms. Lee said...

Uh-oh. What did I stumble into? LOL.

Please don't slap anyone...Um, better yet, please don't slap anyone in front of witnesses,K? :o)

Ms.Honey said...

You dissed Justin to be with Robin now dang woman how is he gonna feel about that and you can always stuff your boobs or wait to get pregnant then you'll have boobs LOL

I'm gonna have to swipe this one to do tomorrow.

Tasha said...

LOL @ all of this! All my pillows end up on the floor too. Girl, please don't slap nobody...you know bloggers is broke, we can't bail you outta jail.

Anonymous said...

Lol you got me over here cracking up...

A little violent though. lol

La Diva Latina said...

LMAO..this was funny..
OK, Im dying to know what JBN stands for...I have all sorts of ideas of what it could stand for. Nothing sensible or worth repeating, of course..
MISS YOU,
XOXO,
Curly
ps, your pic is HAWT and JBN need to marry you kwik...LOL or I will haha

Angel said...

what the hell is wrong with you xavier!!! hahahahha! why do dudes say that dumb shyt! that's about as ridiculous as doing "chest presses while saying "i must. i must. i must increase my bust!" LMAO