Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Too Lazy To Type....

It's called "Three Things" and I've swiped this one from Mr. T Cas as usual. I'm listless and I don't feel like typing too much today. So enjoy good people...

1. Things that scare me
Bugs
Heights
Car accidents

2. People who make me laugh
My friends
Family
Bloggers

3. Things I hate most
I hate liars
Mentally and physically abusive people
People who nag all the time

4. Things I don't understand
The male mind *sometimes*
The female mind
Serial Killers/Pedophiles

5. Things I'm doing right now
Eating
Responding to emails
Typing *duh*

6. Things I want to do before I die
Get married and have kids
Travel
Win the power ball

7. Things I can do
I am random facts queen
Dance
Put up with a lot of bullshit

8. Ways to describe my personality
Sarcastic
Loyal
Honest

9. Things I can't do
paint my own nails
stop talking *lol*
lie

10. Things I think you should listen to
Your parents *lol*
Your conscious *um T, not the voices that tell you to do bad shit*
God’s message

11. Things you should never listen to
Negative people
Anyone political
single ass friends trying to give you relationship advice

12. Things I'd like to learn
Spanish
Anger Management
Knit

13. Favorite Foods
Chicken Breasts
Mac and cheese
smothered pork chops

14. Beverages I drink regularly
Water
Pepsi
Fruit Juice

15. Shows I watched as a kid
Eureka’s Castle
Sesame Street
Golden Girls

16. People I'm Tagging
Eh do it if you want…

6 comments:

Miz JJ said...

I can not paint my own nails either. And I really have no desire too as well.

Rashan Jamal said...

But what if I'm not sure if what the voices are telling me to do is good or bad...

Do you listen to your parents??? That includes yo daddy, Tenacious. LOL

And you are random facts queen? Then meet your king T. Cas!! I love useless, random, factoids.

Elle Jefe said...

oooh i am not the only one who doesn't understand the female mind! yay!

oh and i am with t on the comment about listening to your parents, i would correct that to listening to my mama, you know you ain't trying to hear what your daddy is talking about!

Ms.Honey said...

The power ball huh LOL...you and me both we'll see what occurs. Girl don't you despise your daddy LOL..why listen to him..sike nah I'm jokin.

I want some mac and cheese now...darn

Angel said...

random facts queen huh? what was the one line that "kramer" had in the woody allen movie on "seinfeld?" no cheating!!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

@ fallen - Can I play? "These pretzels are making me thirsty"