Thursday, May 18, 2006

Going Back To The Promised Land...



Sorry for the extremely short post but I'm still packing for a 6 am flight to Chicago.

Ahhh..Back to Chicago.

Home of the Mild Sauce, Pizza Puff and Italian Beef (Dipped and with Nacho Cheese...Mmmmm **make Homer slobbering noise**).

It's just a quick visit, I'll be back Sunday choked full of extra long post and sure to be some drama. Someone alerted the calvary that the prodigal daughter is arriving at O'Hare at 6:52 am so you know it's about to go down.

Not to mention the infamous wedding on Saturday.

Not to mention me spoiling yet another child that is not mine.

Not to mention I have to wait until Sunday to see The DaVinci Code. I'm still mad, I mean really was Harrison Ford busy or something. THAT is who I envision not damn Tom "Forrest Gump" Hanks with the weird combover that reminds me of a professor I had my sophomore year. I'm going to see it with the boyfriend although I want to see it Friday with my best friend. Oh well.

KEIFF is coming back strong yall. Now he wants to meet so we can discuss "side issues". Is he stuck on stupid? Yeah aiight. Like I'm going to meet you somewhere ALONE so we can talk about f*cking? Umm no thank you.

CUTIE wanted to chief tonight but I had to cop out. Sorry the night before I leave town to go anywhere I spend it with the boyfriend. Hell as terrified as I am of flying, let me just get a few 'mo of the Big Os in just in case.

I miss home. I am like too geeked to be going back to Chicago. Sure the weather is not as nice right now but still...HOME COOKING! Grandma is already firing up the stove top. Yall know I'm just pigging out when I go home. Well not too much I still gotta wear a swim suit in less than a week. Just a few more days until Orlando. Ima come back all bronze and chocolate like. I told you I'm like a "WG" when it comes to the sun. I always have to be out in it. I'm afraid I will get "light skinned" or something *lol*

Honey Libra...Name the time and place. We can definitely have a DC/MD/VA blogger outing. Get drunk and talk sh*t about each other on each other's blogs :-)

Well I don't want to ramble but as a cheap cop out...Feel free to check the archives until I return (probably hung over) on Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

you call that a short post? LOL Have fun in Chicago and get me one of them stuffed pizzas from Giordanos

Elle Jefe said...

@t.cas - I was thinking the same thing...short for her yes! :)

girl enjoy the chi! Hit up Mello Yello for me in Hyde Park while you were there. If you got time, roll up to Milwaukee and drop me off a plate! lol

Ms.Honey said...

Yea we will def have to do that and talk about the people around us LOL