Thursday, January 11, 2007

Feeble Requirements...

As long as a man is:

Well groomed- meaning he cares deeply about his hygiene *I love the smell of a man who just got out of the shower* and while he doesn't have to look like he's about to head to GQ for a spread he must know how to match! Don't just throw something togethre because it has the same name brand!

I'm not really into men whose hair is longer than mine *unless it's dreads* but keep the shit up please. Walking around looking like Jim Jones or Lil Wayne's shit is not hot. And leave the Pimpalicious hairstyles in the 70s. Grown as hell walking around with spiral curls and shit.

Respectful- Nuff Said. If he talks to his mama like garbage we are not meant to be together!

Have a great personality with a great sense of humor- we should share similar traits BUT I don’t want anyone too similar to me. That equals problems *lol*. And I like a man who can laugh at himself *and others* and can get just as silly as me.

Nothing irks me more than a person who don’t know how to enjoy himself. Nor do I like a stick in the mud who gets mad every time you crack a joke.

Don’t advertise yourself as having a great sense of humor and you can’t take a little playful ribbing. Nor claim to be as sarcastic as myself and can’t take a little sarcasm thrown in that direction.

Intelligent- He doesn’t necessarily have to hold X amount of degrees but I want someone who has more than 3 brain cells to rub together. Nothing irritates me more than a dumb person. And please a little common sense and street smarts goes a long way. Don't run toward the gunshot but away ya know?

Doesn’t smoke- I prefer a non smoker BUT if he smokes the occasional cigarette or weed, I don’t toss him to the curb. It’s just…kissing someone who smokes is like kissing an ashtray. And over time that cigarette smell consume everything. And besides I don’t like a weed head or anyone addicted to cigarettes. I do have allergies. But lighting up a dub sack on my birthday with me? That’s cool.

Knows how to lay the smack down in bed- I don’t care how “fine” or “perfect” he is, if he sucks in the sack, I’m throwing the two fingers to the wind. This isn’t high school. A grown man should how to fuck or at least give some great oral. You know, make up for what's he lacking. I'm young my damn self, I don't have time to teach an old dog old tricks. And then scratch the old tricks for the new tricks. I can’t be just lying in bed suffering through a sex session as he gyrates on me like he's doing something.

Sweating hard like he done worked me out or something.

Then I'll have to bust him in his eye for sexually depriving me and shit.

Damn that. The goods must be good but not too damn good. I don't want the "Make You Lose Your Mind" dick because I don't have the time to be stalking.

Too much of some good dick is a bad thing.

I'm already cracked out on Starbucks, Sweet Tea, Sunflower Seeds, Krispy Kremes and Cold Stone *lol* I don't need to be cracked out on the dick as well.

I'll take some B+ penis please.

And besides the things that should be obvious *single, NOT a chick beater, no STDs, all his teeth, etc*, I don’t have any specifics. As long as he isn’t into anything illegal, I don’t care where he works. If it's somewhere hourly, make sure the discount is looking right. I’m not with a man for his cash. My mother always told me to never put value in money because you're born broke and die broke. You can't take money where you're going. I think she was talking about me being in Hell but shit at least I'll know some folks on the bus ride there *lol*

BUT he gotta have a job. I am not in the business of supporting grown ass people.

I’m not a car person so I’m don’t care about the make, model and year of a vehicle. Not like I know many of them by sight anyway. A nice car= A way for my fucked up driving ass to fuck up his car and we end up on Judge Mathis because I refuse to pay for the charges because I swear that car came out of no where and then I'm on a payment plan with a dude I don't even go with anyone.

I'll pass.

Kids? Now that depends. If he has a whole gang of them I will pass. That means he’s a little too giving in passing out his sperm to women. There's no way a man should be 25 with 6 damn kids by 6 different women. I will pass. That also means the sperm is too potent. Mess around and swallow and still get pregnant. Nigga cough on you, you're having triplets and shit. No thank you.

I am also not in the business of being step mama.

Crazy Baby Moms? I will have to pass. I’ve seen how ugly some of those women could get. I will not be fighting his BM in the streets because she's been stalking him for days and decided to pounce. Nor do I want to be in a situation where crazy BM won't let him see his kids because I'm in the picture. Trust bitch I don't want the kids to call me "Mama" either!

If his child’s mother and him get along well and are NOT still sleeping with one another *you know how that goes sometimes*, their interaction is strictly limited to anything that has to do with the child, then I would date a man with a kid or two.

Looks comes last. I realize that I will never get my chocolate delight in his dreadlocked, white even teeth, gorgeous skin glory so I can stop pining away. I mean he can't look repulsive like I shudder when he touches me *and not in the good way* and I mean I must be able to take him out in the daylight and around friends but I don't have a specific "look" I go for.

I loves the chocolate but have only managed to reel in the light to brown skinned men. *sigh* Folks trying to get a little color in their family and shit.

I'm a pretty simple girl when it comes to looking for a potential partner.

I mean it changes from time to time but you can't say the kid is a gold-digger hoochie.

Well maybe a hoochie. But def. not a gold digger.

But of couse this is what I am attracted to. Too bad I can't attract this type. *lol*

1 comment:

Ms.Honey said...

Girl you are two kinds of crazy LOL.....I maybe a hoochie but I ain't no gold digger ahahahhaha