Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've Been Thinking Too Much I See...

Day One of my diet starts.

*sad wave to McDonald’s, Starbucks, and Krispy Kremes*

No sugar. No pop. Just water and juice.

*sigh* And I still have 1 ½ pack of Pepsi.

By the beginning of spring, I should be back in my Ralph Laurens.

You know this is going to kill me right? This “counting calories” stuff?

I’m going to need a LOT of sex to balance out the “Eat Every 3 Hours or I’ll Snap” thing I have going on.

In addition, sex burns calories right?

Well good sex, that is. Wack sex just burns you up period.

You know, there are some things that chirping on Nextel should not advertise.

Such as NO ONE wants to hear about your infrequent bowel movements while eating! Or how the itching has finally stopped.

There is crack in Girl Scout Cookies. Let me be the first to state that.

Why did I have to start my diet during GSC season? *sigh* No mint cookies for me this year. Although they turn your teeth and gums brown. Yeah try talking to someone cute after eating those cookies.

The car is officially out of the shop and the dent *which I am proud to say that I did not do* is fixed. The Camry is complete. Again.

AND I’ve improved on parallel parking. Sure it takes me about 10 minutes *sound low of course, you gotta turn the music down while parking* but I now can get into a spot with relative ease.

I find myself randomly quoting songs sometimes.

Someone can’t tell me something that starts a time without me saying: [time] in the morning/crack of dawning/now I yawning/wipe the col’ out my eye…

I get many weird looks at work in the morning.

I could be a therapist. I mean just sit and listen to someone’s problem AND I can charge?

That’s what I call a good hustle.

Is “Homeless Chic” what’s hot for the 07? I swear there is a homeless guy who works the Jefferson Davis Highway on 23rd street who stay rocking fresh New Balances and a fitted cap.

Dude shoes looking than mine out there peddling change. Fuckouutahere.

Not my hard earned duckets.

When you add that to a compliment, do people know that it turns into an insult?

“You’re not that fat…”
“Naw that bald spot isn’t that noticeable…”

“You’re not that bad in bed…”

I think I have fabulous hair. Just because it is relaxed does not mean I am trying to go for European look. There’s not a relaxer alive that could tame those kitchens at the back of the neck.

Besides why would I want to be white?

Clutching your bag as I enter the elevator is not a preventative method. That means I would just have to bust your head to get the purse.

Elderly white women amuse me. As if I really want your damn purse, woman I’m trying to get to the parking garage!

And ma’am trust I do not want Little Johnny. No need to clutch your child. If I wanted a badass child, I’ll stick within my own family.

Are young, Black girls the new big, menacing Black guy?

Or do I look just that threatening?

This week has gone by quickly. I’m shocked. It’s almost the weekend.

No definite plans as of right now. I still have to get to the movies to see Stomp the Yard.

Yahoo 360 is the devil. Random men like to hit me up flirting. Um yeah, I’m going to need you to holler back. I don’t do the cyber sex thing.

While I don’t mind giving out my discount, please don’t call me out the blue trying to have that fake conversation when you know all you want is the discount.

And if we are NOT cool, two fingers. If I KNOW you don’t know how to act when in public settings, two fingers. And don’t ask me for a suite for having a wild party. Definite two fingers.

Not on my discount buddy.

When you have bad teeth maybe it is not a good idea to smile all the time. I’m just saying.

Red lipstick doesn’t work for everyone.

I hate when I’m in line at the grocery store and the person in front of me steps out of line to get something and take FOREVER coming back.

Did you not know you needed seasoning salt BEFORE you hopped your ass in line?

Or how about the idiots who use self-checkout and have no idea how to use it? It’s self explanatory: SELF CHECK OUT! Why are you asking a damn attendant to swipe your items? That’s called regular check out!

Just because I live in the area does not mean I know where everything is located. Nor do I remember my name being Map Quest.

I have no idea why Metro does not stop directly at Tyson’s Corner. I mean last time I checked I was not a Metro architect. But how about here’s the number to Metro?

And a nickel. Call someone who cares.

When I am happy, I am extremely happy. When I am not, I am just a bitch.

It’s Income Tax time. I think I might get a nice amount this year. I’m thinking of filing on my own this year.

I’m still protesting Jackson Hewitt.

Just when it finally begins to feel like winter outside, I lose my gloves.

I hate wearing socks.

I’ve realized that I don’t watch a lot of TV shows. No 24, Grey’s Anatomy, Prison Break, American Idol for me.

Although I am glad that The Wire is on BET. Now I have a reason to watch the channel.

I am shocked by the amount of cursing that is on TV now. Since when did people get to say, “Shit”, “Damn”, “Bullshit”, “Nigga”, “Bitch”, “Asshole” on TV?

I mean “motherlover”, “bluck” or some other hilarious rendition of a curse word still exist but dammit no more “bull spit”?

No more laughing at the creative ways to say “motherfucker”?

Tuh where will I get my comedy from now?

Well…there are always the commercials.

“I’ll have the roast duck with the mango salsa” is my new slogan.

12 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

Bull spit..ummm that gets a blank look LOL...girl I got a 8 week membership to ballys for free LOL...after that I'll think of joining from what oh dude was telling me when I was "shopping" in oct they are somewhat inexpensive depending on the level of membership you get...music pays like 35 a month I think. However one of my girls have Golds Gym..so I guess it's just a personal preference.

Write down what you eat that might help...it kinda helped me LOL..notice i said kinda hahaha. Plus some of them special K bars are good girl..i be chompin on those...you can still eat out just be more conscience..ok enough of that before i slap my ownself..cause I want a burger so bad right now LOL

Tasha said...

Girl, since I've been counting calories, Crystal Light has become my liquid crack. When I drink it I feel pretty full and don't find myself wanting to tear up an entire bucket of KFC. And that whole writing down what you eat does work, cuz after a while you get so damn tired of writing erythang down that you just say fluck it, I'm not gonna even bother eating this right here.

Wack sex burns calories too, but that's only cuz you had to spend a whole lot of energy trying to get him to correct his dick game and shifting into positions that *might* make it feel better.

I swear girl scout cookies are crack. I used to be a girl scout back in the day and people would be callin my mom's house all of a week after we take the orders feein for those things talkin bout "How long do I gotta wait for my order?! WHEN is dat shipment comin IN? I need me some cookieeeez." Now when I see those little girls in green at the grocery store, I jack them for their whole Thin Mint inventory. I should be shamed, but I'm not. If you freeze them, you can enjoy them all year round.

Anonymous said...

yes ma'am.....the girl scout headquarters i used to attend is like 10 minutes from my house..i'ma have to make the trip for those peanut butter cookies..i fucks with the peanut butters! you are so right about the amount of profanity on the telly. i don't even have the time to watch the "idiot box" but i NEVER miss the wire whenever i can help it ( b.e.t is not at all slick; they know viewership is down) and the prevalence of filth flarn filth is crazy! and they barely bleep all that adult content... i mean damn it is 9 o clock, somebody baby may still be up! ROTF LMAO on the geico commercial quote...now that's the real crack

SynSational said...

First, love the new pic....

Girl scout cookies are the devil. My fav USED to be thin mints...but this year, I bought thin mints as well as those new lemonade ones...man.....ADDICTIVE. I went thru one box, had to order another one. **grabbing a lemonade cookie** Thin mint who? This is my damn downfall.

Anyway, my main stalker will be getting a post all to himself in the next day or so. Be on the look-out...

Ummm, let's see....my damn Camry has been broke since November, and I've been driving my Uncle's car since then, so I'm looking for another car in a few weeks. **sigh**

And about Grey's Anatomy, you need to get up on it. Whatdahellwrongwitu? LOL That and Ugly Betty, CSI, Criminal Minds...man....

Grand Nagus Tongue said...

Six in the morning, polices at my door/fresh adidas sneak across the bedroom floor/out the back window I make my escape/didn't even get a chance to grab my old school tape/mad with no music, but happy cause free...

ICE T/6 in the Morning

This is a quote from an old school classic, do your damn Hip Hop home work lil mama.

Back to your bottomily blessings, if you didn't have a thick stack I'd still complement you about your Ms. Smile Bright '87 cheese smile or your intellect or your pretty feet or your thick stack.

Did I say that already?

Concerning your diet, just switch to eating seafood minus the butter and you'll do fine + you have to workout, but not in the bed.

Also, how does sex burn calories for woman when the man is always doing all the work?

Tenacious said...

@ T.r.b.

*sigh* join the GSC Addiction meeting...10 minutes?! see that's temptation right there, i would be breaking in after hrs stealing nothing but cookies, standing on the corner scratchin my neck like, "*sniff sniff* got them thin mints?"

my tv watching has fallen off but I was watching, I think Dirt, on F/X and every other word was a curse word! I'm like damn when did this happen...is shit no longer a curse word?!

@ Bigger

Actually I was quoting Biggie's "Warning" NOT Ice T

but as always thank you for pointing out my lack of hip hop knowledge :)

LOL...damn only 1987? Shit I couldnt be '86? LOL...this thick stack is on it way to just being fat honey.

seafood? I'm not really a big seafood eater. And FISH is not on the menu over here *lol*

and i dont know what lazy cows you've been laying with but over here, I puts in mine:) I burn plenty of calories regardless :)

Anonymous said...

Be scrong sister. Do not succumb to the pressures of the man to put a Krispy Kreme in yo' mouth!

As for the ig-nant elderly white chicks, sometimes I fugg with them in the elevator since they wanna grab their purse, I'll start talking to them like "the last person that grabbed their purse like that when I walked in the elevator ain't leave with it". Makes for some funny ass reactions.

SynSational said...

Hey, I posted just a few minutes ago. Check it out.

Tenacious said...

@ always

LMAO...I see you're trying to have me in jail for invol. manslaughter

I am too pretty for jail

I repeat...too pretty for jail

Anonymous said...

Damn I've been slackin...girl scout cookies are here?! Thin mints are my isht...but you KNOW the Keebler elves sell them all year for cheaper (Grasshoppers)

Went to see Stomp the Yard in Bmore last wkend..bunch of damn kids screaming for Chris Brown. Bitch was 2 hrs 10 minutes long (at least that's what the theater
said). Entertaining but why the hell do they have men in their mid thirties playing college students?! I know mofos don't graduate in 4 yrs anymore but damn!

We will defintately get up when I come back. Supposed to have a throwback roller skating party for one of my girls next month

I've been having the hardest time posting lately so yeah I've been reading though

DollFace

Angel said...

girl scout cookies are the devil!!! damn cute girl just made me buy two boxes! damn them for trying to teach girls about entrepreneurship and business saavy!!! they're too young to have saavy!!!!

SLUMP FACADE said...

I love girl scout cookies, they make me sexier...