Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekend Round-Up

I think I am in a serious “kicking it” funk. Why hasn’t spring arrived yet? Damn I am ready for fun and sunshine.

Friday I went to see Smoking Aces with JBN. I don’t know which cast member pissed off a critic but I found the movie to be very enjoyable. Maybe it was the people in the theater that we were with but we laughed a lot during the movie. I didn’t like the ending, it was boxed a little too neatly, but I thought the movie was decent. It was worth my $9 dollars.

Alicia didn’t have that many scenes in the movie but she was looking and sounding good. Unlike some singers *coughBeyoncecough* she was pretty believable as an assassin.

Although…I have to ask. Taraji is a pretty woman and all but whoever does her eyebrows should be slapped and fired. They should not be in the middle of her forehead and shit looking like she’s startled and shit.

And Common? Woo he could have gotten it three times right quick with that his panty creamer voice.

Saturday I went out with the initial outing being going to Lucky Strike for a game of pool and drinks.

I was not that thrilled to go out as I wanted to stay in and relax but I hesitantly agreed. I’m assuming we’re only going to be out for an hour or two.

One thing about me: I do not play when it comes to my impatient streak. If I call/text someone with an invite no reply after a couple of hours means I make other plans. If someone takes too long, I no longer want to go.

We arrive at Lucky Strike and find out it’s closed for a private event.

So we head to H20 instead.

I was a little mad because I wore casual clothing *jeans, script T and boots* instead of my “club wear” but I guess that didn’t matter because niggas were thirsty as shit.

I had to slap quite a few hands from thirsty gropers, curse a few dudes out for grabbing the purse arm, and fight off quite a few advances…and I’m not even in the door!

One guy had the nerve to grab my breasts and knowing I had on the good push up bra under the shirt, he was not about to slide the titties to the side. So I grab his nuts and gave them a good yank.

Don’t dish it if you can’t take it.

I was just not in the mood to party, not even my songs could get me in the mood to do anything more than bob my head to the beat.

We were sitting in VIP and I’m nodding off on the couch.

Although I did see a guy who could double as Etan Thomas. I had to sit up for a hot second and blink because I know Etan was not just roaming through VIP begging to get raped.

Alas, it wasn’t Etan but one of my friend’s friends. Etan Look Alike better be lucky because if he wasn’t cool with the same person I would so ask for dude’s phone number. I mean dude was sexy as shit, had to wipe the drool away for a hot second.

Although I have noticed all sexy, dark skinned dudes with dreads tend to favor one another. Not a bad thing, of course, but unless the dreads are a different length, I can’t tell sexy men with dreads apart.

But dude was banging though.

Finally it was time to go and I received more of the same perverted gestures as I tried to exit the club. Do men really not know when a woman yanks her hand away that means she is not interested?

Or touching on me is bound to get you slapped?

I was getting groped wearing regular street clothes more than when my breasts and ass is half hanging out for the world to see. *shrugs* Go figure.

Maybe I am getting too old for the club scene.

I relaxed on Sunday doing some of my favorite past times *lol*

And now it is Monday and I am at work *sigh* Shaping up to be a better week than last week.

Maybe because we have a Christian conference in the hotel. You know I’m on my best behavior *lol*

I have to get into heaven some way.

But…Is it wrong that I’m thinking some of these priests could be the same priests out molesting children? I felt a few of them giving me looks that were less than Christian *lol*

I’m also hoping none of them are the “converting” kind. I hate to be the rude type and tell them I’m not very interested right now in hearing the “Word”. You know Jehovah’s have turned me off from polite listening.

I’m hoping someone has some communion wine, you know 1st Sunday is around the corner *lol*

Ok, let me stop before I am struck down by God.

Get thee behind me Satan.

Have a great week everyone, hope your weekend went well.

7 comments:

thee modern isis said...

you are a NUT. I swear I pictured the look on dude's face when you grabbed his nuts. I started rolling and damn near died a quick death by choking on doublemint.

yeah.. Jehovas Witnesses used to stalk me at the bus stop so now I'll be at my grandma's house and holler "Get Down!" like someone's shooting. Landing all on the floor an shit in an attempt to dodge the little old ladies in the trench coats.

thee modern isis said...

and by the way.. Common could have got it twice in the alley behind the GAP advertising building.

Ms.Honey said...

Do they have alter call at the convention make sure you go on your lunch break cause apparently you got men acting like they got glue on their hands LOL....I hate the grabbing and the groping that goes on..and why oh why do you feel the need to rub your hard penil area against me while we are dancing and if it's not that it's the too big belly then get mad when I say I don't want to dance...with you or your belly LOL

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

i will be truthful..i never thought grabbing a woman was a good thing...i see these lame ass dudes doing down here...she might come back and slap fi' shyt out of you..."aces" is good huh..i might have to check it out..it looks good...

Madam DLBG said...

ooooooh, H2O. I'm not surprised at all. Good nut grab! u shouldve twisted then for extra measure!

Now I gotta go see the movie, I was interested until egbert and roper trashed it. I hate 2 waste money.

glad u had somewhat of a great weekend!

Tasha said...

Everytime I go to H2O I get some kind of perverted titty or azz grab, but they knew to back down after I shot them the 'look'.

I want to go see the movie this weekend, I'm so interested to see Alicia. For some reason, just from the previews, it seems like she can pull this type of role off well.

Umm, if you find some communion wine, could you send some my way? *Lawdamercy, I hope I don't get struck by lightning or something for saying that*

Miz JJ said...

"Maybe I am getting too old for the club scene."
When you would rather be in bed sleeping than at the club that is a sign. It gets tired after awhile.