Sunday, January 21, 2007

Some Memes

**Swiped from CURLY’S**

1.How tall are you barefoot?
5 foot 3 inches and a quarter and GOD help you if you leave out that quarter!

2. Have you ever flown first-class?
Nope..Um that’s the front of the plane…Like the first part of the plane to go…I’ll take my chances in coach.

3. One of your favorite books when you were a child?
The entire Baby-Sitters Club, Sweet Valley Kids, Twins, and High series and all Judy Blume books….shit Curly I lived by “Are you there God…”, I sooo thought I was a “Big Girl” when I got my period…wait why am I lying? Bitch thought she was dying *lol*

4. A good restaurant in your city?
Filomena’s

5. What is your favorite small appliance?
George Foreman Grill and ummm…Walter maybe *lol*

6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
JBN

7. Which TV dad will you resemble and why? Probably Peter Griffin because we’re both borderline *lol*

8. What was the first music that you ever bought?
I think it was an Xscape tape

9. Do you do push-ups?
I Push-up to the table

10. What was one of your favorite games as a child?
double dutch

11.What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments?
Mac and cheese. Can’t kill anyone with mac and cheese *lol*

12. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A pediatrician

13. Your favorite Soup of the Day?
Chicken noodle soup *no soda on the side*

14. What in your life are you most grateful for?
Life and my health.

15. Have you ever met someone famous?
Little Kim *airport*, 112-concert, and some football player that I didn’t know was famous until AFTER we walked away. Forgot his name though.

16. Date Of Birth?
May 10

17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
fuck this shit is long
damn I’m hungry
I need some sex

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
water, cranberry juice, fruit punch, pink lemonade, and pop *now cut out*

20. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
Daily Show

21. Current hair?
Nappy ponytail, I think it’s time for a touch up *lol*

22. Current worry?
Where the fuck are the rest of my tax papers

23. Current hate?
folks not on a damn diet…punks

24. Favorite place to be?
in the kitchen *lol*….My mother’s home

25. Least favorite place to be?
work *sometimes*, dentist/doctor’s office or anyplace where my father is

26. Do you consider yourself well organized?
For certain things

27. Do you believe in a afterlife?
I believe I was a bum in a past life

28. Where do you think you will be in 10 Yrs?
Hopefully alive *lol* I’ll be 33…probably knocked up for the 2nd time miserable BUT I’ll have a great house and job

29. Do you burn or tan?
Well this piece of chocolate is as close to perfection as it could get *lol* but actually I do tan. I get darker in the summer AND I have long lasting tan lines…go figure. I was a white bum in my past life *lol*

30. Hey?!??! Where's number 30?
Ummm…did you put this in Curly? Otherwise it’s right here.

31. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future?
I see the cup as ½ empty

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Last Friday. Although I have two 5th of vodka in the fridge….

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is playing on the ‘pod

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid?
the motherfucking boogie man….and Candy man. Didn’t sleep for 3 months after I saw that movie. Tony Todd is a creepy motherfucker.

35. What’s in your pockets right now?
Def. NOT money

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
MK’s and MT’s post….yall are fools!

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Carebears

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
broken leg from a 4th of July fireworks display gone wrong.

39. Favorite song?
Right now I don’t have a favorite.

40. How many TVs do you own?
TWO

41. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that they love you?
I couldn’t even count…umm most of my family, JBN, a few friends…shit I don’t know!

42. Last thing that made you blush?
A very naughty comment in my ear

43. Best compliment received?
Right now it’s anyone who tells me I’m not fat….i heart yall

44. What leaves you speechless?
Not much but anything said I don’t expect…I’m looking at you mean bouncer at LOVE

45. What is your favorite book?
anything by my favorite authors I could read over and over

46. Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex?
baked chicken.

47. What songs do you want played at your wedding?
haven’t decided but some Loo-fah and Stevie for sure

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Well since I’ll be dead, I guess it won’t matter huh?

49. What were you doing at 12 midnight last night?
knocked out.

50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life?
A lot. Mainly get through life loved and remembered by all. Oh and finally learn how to work a pole *lol*


**I wasn’t sure if this was a meme but I swiped it from ANGEL***


10 Things...
1. I think everyone who knows me…knows that although I am blunt and sometimes too honest, I would never intentionally hurt someone I care about.

2. I am a…borderline retard. Sometimes my brain doesn’t click in until later in the day.

3. My favorite perfume is…Dior and Light Blue. Not too strong but sweet. BUT my favorite scent is Johnson’s and Johnson’s Baby Lotion.

4. I love music…but I’ve seriously fallen off in the past years. I listen to what I like and that could vary depending on my mood.

5. My favorite pastime is…sleeping, talking and laughing *sometimes at the same time*!

6. I am most comfortable…when I am in my sweats, a wifebeater and my hair scarf on.

7. When I am stressed out…I sleep. My face breaks out. I pull my hair out. I have a short temper and lash out.

8. I don't like…soo much stuff I would get a head ache just typing it. In a nut shell: my food to touch each other, any food I consider nasty or stinky, liars, phonies, know it alls, garbage, mold, insects

9. I am not a very good…driver. I suck at it. I am also a horrible speller.

10. My indulgences…handbags, sunflower seeds, body wash, chocolate

7 comments:

p_nami said...

You know I didn't read this whole thing right? In fact, I may have read to #20 and left it alone...LOL

But I loved all of those books too! You know the twin from the Sweet Valley High show is on that Girlfriends spinoff now (and was in White Chicks). I also loved Charlotte's Web and the first Boxcar Children book

Angel said...

damn you for bringing up "the babysitters club" and judy blume!!!! "blubber," "deenie," "are you there god, it's me maragret," and ll the fudge books!!!! that's what im talking about!!!

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

oh lawd jeezus...loofah (luther)...that's funny...

SynSational said...

I'm about to swipe this, cause I need something to post while I get the story together on the dude who said, **gasping** he loves me. Ummmmm....this is the 3rd dude in, like 3 mos, whose said this and I've only returned the love back once. Yeah.

Anywho, man, Babysitters Club series...memories, memories...I remember every week we went to the grocery store, my Grandma bought me a book cause I always re-read my books. I read fast, so I would always be ready for my next issue whatever Friday we went back. LOL **sigh** And let's not forget the book fairs at school...man, I couldn't wait.

Ms.Honey said...

LOL..once again you are hilarious...on top of that Light Blue is the BOMB...side note I have to get some more..anywho you left off Ramona (remember her from elementary school LOL) I use to love reading her books....Peter Griffin is a nutcase LOL...and why did I bust out laughing at that push up to the table..I was like is that new technique LOL...

Have you seen LL's version of situps girl that's some serious action going on.

NegroPino™ said...

Im loving the new avi picture....

Miz JJ said...

I use to love the babysitters club and sweet valley high. Man, I can not believe I use to read that cheesy shit.

Lol @ you being knocked up for the 2nd time at 33.