Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Nerve of Some People...

You know…some niggas have a LOT of nerve.

Take for example a couple of weeks ago.

My godson’s mother *I’m really going to have to remember the alias I gave her* called me and gave me some earth shattering news.

We’re talking about the wedding of course, because you know when you’re about to get married that’s all people want to talk about, and she tells me how she spoke to KAPPA *they dated in high school* and how he told her he was going to be a groomsmen.

*record scratch*

Excuse me?! Wha?

Now of course she laughs in his face and told him he was delusional because there was no way in hell he was making it through the door let alone becoming a member of MY wedding party.

So he goes into this tirade with her on how JBN is his pers and it’s tradition and how it would be wrong for JBN to not honor the tradition and all that jazz.

I mean sure we had a drunken tryst that I rather poke my eyes out with a hot poker than admit you took advantage of my drunken state, then stalked me for numerous months not to mention almost broke up my relationship…but um yeah nigga you can be in the wedding. I mean I always let niggas I’ve fucked take part in very important parts of my life.

I mean that nigga who ate my pussy freshman year? Oh yeah he so walked across the stage with me at my college graduation because I mean, why not?

I mean no hard feelings right?

I don’t have to tell you I was heated and I was so tempted to call and curse him out…but I didn’t want him to have my number. So I had my friend, who was amused by this because we get amused so easily, relay a message back to the psychopath.

And then I shook JBN out of his nap on the couch and relayed the same thing to him. To which he yawned and went back to sleep. *lol* I guess he’s used to my temper tantrum.

The nerve of this nigga!

Then recently I stopped hiding my status on Yahoo because I effectively gotten rid of the random stalker/perv who thinks I’m into IM sex with a complete stranger.

Yeah like I’m up at this ungodly hour trolling for internet booty. And although I don’t know you, let me type dirty words to you and masturbate like I do know you because you know the fact that I know NOTHING about you makes me so hot.

*roll eyes*

So one night, I get an IM from SIGMA. Effectively riding him as a stalker a minute ago, I’m on some “what the hell do you want?” type of attitude.

Do you know this fool asked can he have an invite to my wedding?!

The nerve of this nigga!

Sure I’m more than willing to let a man who has confessed his love for me, his desire to be with me, hell wants to marry me himself and has persistently bugged me for over a year come to the wedding he was so determined to stop a few short months ago.

The fuck he think this is…a Mariah Carey video?

Like I’m going to be standing at the alter, torn expression on my face, looking back over my shoulder scanning for him, only for him to burst through the door, I gather my dress up and run down the aisle into his arm, JBN looking on with slumped and dejected shoulders.

… Riiight.

Then had to nerve to get upset talking about “We’re friends”.

I closed the window on his ass. I don’t have time for that shit.

I even had to burst a few co-workers bubbles.

I don’t even like you but you’re making plans to come to a wedding you’re not even invited to.

One chick even asked me what the weather is like in Chicago in August so she knows what to pack.

“For what? You’re not invited.”

*insert stunned face*

“But…We’re co-workers.”
*insert As if I gave a damn face*

“Yeah…this is a family and close friends wedding. Co-Workers need not apply”

*accusing tone* “Well you invited [insert a couple of co workers I’m cool with names]. They’re co-workers.”

Since clearly home girl wasn’t getting the picture and already had her hands on her hips, I just had to shut it down.

“Oh…Well…I just don’t like you” *goes back to typing email*

Looks up, she’s still standing by my chair.

“That is all. Please close my door on the way out.”

The nerve of this nigga. Well she’s not Black; she’s from some where in the Middle East, but still…the nerve of this nigga.

I don’t remember a wedding where invites are so coveted.

I almost feel like hiring a bouncer.

Who knew I was so popular?

…And damn who knew the pussy was that good? Maybe I do need a “Platinum Pussy” t shirt complete with glitter.

I’ll wear it to the bachlorette’s party.

9 comments:

Xave said...

"I mean that nigga who ate my pussy freshman year? Oh yeah he so walked across the stage with me at my college graduation because I mean, why not?"

I was just talking to another blogger and discussing how so few of us get "naked" on our blogs. My point was that posting photos of self minus clothes (as I often do) is just a superficial form of nakedness. Writing like THIS is true nakedness. You are incredibly talented and I have always admired you for being unashamedly YOU.
I hear people talk about blog crushes all the time. I think that is so juvenile. But what do you think of a blog THREESOME? Yeah baby! You know you want to *wink-wink* And PLEASE don't forget the butter ;-)

Xave said...

"chest swelling with pride"?

How you gonna finger-feed me a line like that, mention the sweetness of the words on my lips, spill some suggestive comments on my chest, seductively offer to wipe it up, (aint a damn napkin in sight, so I guess we'll have to improvise,) and expect me to maintain my composure?
And all that BEFORE adressing my point of a threesome. This is bound to get interesting... If I dont get the taste slapped out my mouth LOL

Tasha said...

Ummmm okay, I thought I was the only one going through this shit with wedding planning. My ex had the nerve to ask if he could be a groomsman or the best man because my ass used to be his. I've never seen D go off on someone like he did on ex dude that day.

And I keep getting people telling me who they're going to bring to the wedding when they only *heard around the way* that I'm getting married. No invitation, just an assumption that I'm gonna invite them.

Rashan Jamal said...

Didn't I show you how to selectively hide your status online? I know its been a minute but damn, you gotta remember the anti-stalking tools. LOL

That part about I just dont like you... that is some Rashan, no scratch that T. Cas shit to say. I love it.

You really do need a bouncer for the wedding cuz Sigma will show up, invited or not.

Still Patrice said...

lmao... you are sick!!! you betta watch it, one of those dudes gon show up screaming CONGRATULATIONS..... I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MEEEeeeeeee Standing there with you Congrraaaaat Ulationsssss lol

MzPoetiK said...

She was still standing there AFTER all that?? WoW..She needed to be told she could leave?? Wow.. lol

You're a mess!! and you just might need some bouncers!

These stalkers out here are serious..

**sidenote** I think I need one of them shirts too

Angel said...

HEE-LARRY-TEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of my friends/co-workers is doing the same thing about invitations to her wedding. since we work THROUGH the summer, all kinds of people had been talking and wondering who was going to have to stay behind to be on-call the weekend of her wedding. she was very blatant and was like, "no on-call switches needed bacuse everybody ain't coming. but please feel free to send something to our p.o. box at ...." :-)

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!!

I mean I laughed through this WHOLE post!!! I'm still laughing!!

You didn't tell ol' girl you just didn't like her!?!?! I love it!!!

Laydia said...

The fuck he think this is…a Mariah Carey video?"
ROFL!!! Ten you GANG-STA!! How you gone tell sis "I just don't like you then"? ROFL!!

So umm...when should I send you the address for my invite? ROFL!!