Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tagged...

Courtesy of my BK buddy Dej

Two Names you go by:

1. Toy

2. Ten


Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1. Old college t-shirt of JBN’s

2. PJ bottoms that I snatched up before JBN could get into them. Out of all the PJ bottoms I have, I love to wear his and get an attitude when he asks can he wear his pants for a change.

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:

1. Excellent communication skills

2. A good time, sense of humor, etc.


Two of your favorite things to do:

1. Sleep, my favorite past time.

2. Mimic dance videos. Yes, I am the lame that learn dances from the videos. Including the pauses from when they cut away to another scene *lol*


Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. More money.

2. Not a six pack but a flatter stomach. I’m getting there, just slowly.


Two pets you had/have:

1. Cats. I am a cat person.

2. A salamander that escaped his cage and later was crushed by my moms, convinced it was some type of insect. Then she tried to cover it up by buying me another…only it was the wrong color *sigh*


Two people you think will fill this out:

1. Pro

2. T. Cas


Two things you did last night:

1. Slept.

2. Talked on IM with my best friend.


Two things you ate today:

1. Salad. No dressing.

2. Shrimp fried rice.


Two people you last talked to:

1. JBN

2. Stupid guy at the gym who tried to take a picture of my sweaty butt. Perv.


Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1. Going to the gym. If I’m not banned, that is.

2. The bookstore.


Two longest car rides:

1. Driving to Chicago from Virginia *and back*--about an 8 hour drive, 9 if we count when we got pulled over in Ohio for speeding.

2. Driving from Chicago to Arkansas as a kid. I don’t know how long it was but I damn near died from boredom.


Two favorite holidays:

1. Thanksgiving. Need I say more?

2. My birthday…which I consider a holiday lol


Favorite beverages:

1. water

2. orange juice


Person no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:

1. My grandfather on my father’s side.

2. My great aunt Rose.


Mrs. Pro, T. Cas and Paj...you're up next!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. give that man his pj's!
is shrimp fried rice part of the diet? lol just asking
my tag was done 1/7 :p

Rashan Jamal said...

okay, this is the 4th time I have been tagged with this one. I guess I had better get to it.

I'm sorry about the picture, I didn't know it was wrong to take a picture of a sweaty butt. It wont happen again. LOL

p_nami said...

driving from VA to Chicago...girl we got pulled over in Ohio AND Pennsylvania...in the same hour. LOL

Ms.Honey said...

Ok I aint even gonna ask why you would be banned from the gym LOL

Eb the Celeb said...

I started this tag... it has been interesting to see how it has gotten around so quick!

Unknown said...

LOL@dude trying to take a picture of your butt at the gym!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!!

I learn the dances to videos too...sooo much fun!! LOL

Tasha said...

ummm, why you bout to get banned from the gym? *getting popcorn ready for this story*

John "JP" Pickens said...

LMAO! Girl, you been bloggin up a storm.

sweaty butt huh....