Monday, January 28, 2008

Responses to Broken Record...

Dej asked:
1.How many kids do u plan on having?

How many kids do I want? One maybe two since I haven’t figured how exactly I’m going to get the baby out since vaginal birth is definitely out because I’m afraid my coochie lips are going to swing low, sweet chariot down to the ground. Not to mention the thought of a c-section turns my stomach and I’ve heard about phantom pains and stuff and we all know I’m a huge punk when it comes to pain so ummm I don’t have a good exit strategy right now ya know?

Now how many kids will I have if JBN has his way with my uterus? Five or more. He wants a starting line up and shit. He doesn’t know about the secret vasectomy he’s going to have after baby #1 *lol*

2.When you gon get started on it?

God willing I don’t plan on having a baby until I’m 28 or 29. I’m in no rush to enter parent hood. Shoot I have enough family popping out babies as it is. Every time I go home I swear there’s a new baby in the house.

Now this is pending honey moon that is. Nothing would piss me off more than if I got knocked up on the honey moon.

3.how's the wedding crap coming along?

At the end of the month I’m mailing off invites *finally*! My last major milestone will be cleared. Then I can focus my side eye on my bridesmaids and groomsmen. Folks been slacking and it’s time to get up in that ass right quick.

4.Describe your reaction if you woke up a 32d cup tomorrow?
Girl…you already know…straight put ‘em on the glass.

That’ll be the day I’m walking around bra less the entire day complete with the slow “Baywatch” running…even when my ass has no reason to run. I’m going in VS and pulling the bras from the front of the rack, and did I mention I’m putting my knockers on every counter I can find? Girl I’m straight clowning with my 32D.

Nexgrl asked:

5.Did you go to the doctor yet?

I have a doctor’s appointment *finally* on the 8th…One day after the dentist *sigh*. How much you wanna bet my cold will suddenly disappear so my doctor can once again give me the side eye and send me away.

6. Is it just a cold?

I’m convinced it’s cancer.

7.Have you ever been tested for allergies?

I haven’t been tested in years but I don’t think it’s allergies…unless I’m just allergic to work in general.

Pro asked:

8.Do you read literature other than blogs? Fiction, chick lit, Black romance, nonfiction, self-help... What?

I read a little bit of everything. You should see my book shelf. If it catches my eye and I want to read past the first page, I’ll pretty much read it. If we’re asking for specific authors…mmmm….I think I have read almost any one you can think of, either for college papers or just on some general stuff. My genre is mainly fiction because like a small animal I’m drawn to shiny covers but lately I’ve been drifting into the nonfiction section at the bookstore.

9.Does JBN know about your blog? If so, does he read or comment (in person) on occasion?

Actually he does, I never made it a point to hide it from him and he reads it from time to time, I can’t tell you the last time he might have read it though. We haven’t had a dispute over something I’ve written in ages *lol* and I think the last time when I was talking about this dude called “Cutie” and he was more upset at the fact that I called him “cute” than anything…old jealous cow *lol* From time to time, you might see an anonymous commenter…often times it’s him.

10.What TV show(s) are you into of late?

Outside of old Law and Order, House, and CSI episodes, if it’s not Boondocks, Family Guy, Without a Trace, Cold Case Files, Intervention, South Park, The Wire, Entourage, and various shows on The History Channel, The Discovery Channel or TLC…I don’t watch a lot of television. I’ve never seen an episode of Lost, Grey’s Anatomy, or Heroes. I don’t watch what most people watch. I'm such a loser.

11.Night owl or early bird?

I do my best work at night *wink wink* but I’m more functional during the day. I moan and groan but once I take a hot shower, I’m up for the rest of the day. Of course this includes my “nap time”.

12.Have you ever considered natural remedies as opposed to OTC drugs/meds to cure your ailments?

If we’re talking natural= I don’t take anything and just suffer for x amount of days/weeks/months until I’m well otherwise I never thought about it too much. I’m not really a drug taker. Another reason I stay sick…I never finish any medication I’m given, I usually have more than ½ the prescription left. I’m actually scared that everything will fuck with my birth control and next thing you know…a tearful blog talking about how I went to get my 8th opinion and I refuse to accept that I’m knocked.

But I’m always willing to broaden my thoughts. Send me the info and I’ll look it over.

13.Favorite secks position; with description (especially if it's some hang on the canopy that doubles as a skripper pole move your drunken-ass done made up with your fi-nan-say/fiance)?

LOL only you Pro!!

Ok after the fiasco concerning the lamp doubling as a pole resulting in a skinned knee and hurt pride…I stop letting furniture double as my own personal stage/pole.
My favorite position is naturally from the back. I dunno I think I like the way my booty jiggle or something because I HAVE to have sex from the back, like if I don’t have sex any other way, I gotta get it from the back.

The best is when I’m leaning over the bed/couch/counter and he lightly smacks my ass before sliding in reaalllll slow and just pause for a hot second before he hits that spot and my back arch all the way up and….

OK Pro…you’re trying to get someone raped when he walks in the door *wink*

6 comments:

proacTiff said...

Only YOU! Don't catch no case, girl before the wedding. There will be plenty of time for catching cases at the reception. You know, when you damn your diet to hell for all the open bar and buffet the reception hall has to offer. Wait. Not implying your nuptuals will be low budget. Not in the least. I feel you on the Rick Ross let me eff-u from the back tip. If only I could hold that arch to make my booty appear apple-bottom-ish 24/7. It's amazing how posing can bring out the sex beast or in your case the rape beast. Watch out there now, JBN. Funny how your ass don't sound all *cough* sick now that your thoughts became X-rated. Throw some "32Ds" on dat bitch. *Runs off in Baywatch fashion*

And natural remedy: have sweaty secks and call the doctor appointment off in the morning...

Nexgrl said...

You are getting better with your posting. I just knew you wouldn't have the answers up yet,but you surprised me!

Angel said...

*dead* at the full-fledged penthouse detail of the "secks" position... were you having an outta body experience as you typed that...? ;-)

Xave said...

"sliding in reaalllll slow and just pause for a hot second before he hits that spot and my back arch all the way up"

[sigh] Just the way Ali likes it...

Miz JJ said...

Lol @ you and your secks positions.

nikki said...

the sex positions...shouldn't have read that so early in the day. now i gotta make a phone call damnit!

a starting lineup? getdafugouttahere! how come guys want the big families? let THEM give birth...bet the world would be underpopulated then.

good luck with getting the bridal party in gear. i remember that time and really, folk get the flakiest right around that time. it's like "what did you do with my sane and responsible best friend?!? who the hell is this 'dodging calls, complaining bitch' stuck in her place?!?"