Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weekend Recap...

Unfortunately there's nothing to tell about Philly.

While we had a good time eating *like I never have a good time doing that*, shopping and doing the tourist thing, snapping more pictures of the same things we took pictures of this past summer, we didn't do anything significant.

Although we did go to King of Prussia mall *thanks J for the clarification* and I almost died in Hello Kitty heaven because they had a Sanrio store in the mall.

I did have a picture of me jumping up and down in glee but of course the picture is too blurry.

Ok and I may have knocked over a small child or two getting into the store but hey they should've gotten out of my way...shoot these young kids have, like, no respect for their elders, ya know?

But dammit if Pennslyvania doesn't have a lot of toll roads! Man I mean got damn, it seemed everytime we turned around we hit a toll.

We thought of hitting Atlantic City but after walking the entire mall *in boots at that* I was tired as shit.

And while JBN loves that mess called a "Philly Cheese Steak", I can't stomach that bullshit. My stomach turned everytime we passed a place selling that mess.

And damn that "You gotta find the right spot", if I don't fucks with one, damn sure I don't fucks with all. And all them joints steaks looks like my first, second and third attempts at cooking.

But we had a nice time, I mean I wanted to go to Boston but after finding out how long of a drive that is, I had to veto the idea.

Tenacious does not do road trips. I'm a flying *although I hate doing it* broad.

*lol*

..and sorry X I know you licking your chops waiting for some drama to kick off with my unplanned roomie but so far...nothing.

I'm at work all day, JBN is either at work or in class, and she's gone out the house all day. We all meet up around dinner time and shortly after that I have been in the bed.

I came home today and she has good news, she'll be out by Friday. Apparently she found a place to stay. It's in her price range and it's not too far from the Capitol. She's kinda "boughetto" so she wanted something real nice for the cheap, which we tried to explain to her she's not find Champaign, IL prices in a DC world.

But she found something so I'm happy for her.

Besides she has a boo anyway that she coos into the phone with all hours of the day. Works for me as long as I don't have to hear that shit when I'm trying to sleep.

I don't do that cake shit. *lol*

But then again this is only day 3. It's usually Day 5 when someone works my nerves.

Ok who am I kidding...usually it takes less than 10 minutes for someone to work my nerves.

But I secretly think she's quick to leave because we have the cat. She is convinced our cat, the cat who was chewing on my $42 bra just the other day, the cat who likes to lick my shoes, better yet the cat that remains passed out on the table, is trying to eat her. Talking about she woke up and the cat was inches from her face eyeing her licking his chops.

I about died laughing but hell this is his crib.

Shoot if I knew it was a cat that would get someone out the crib, I would've sent a gang of them to my mama house when my brother was living at home with his baby moms turned wife.

So...keep them fingers crossed. Might be a different story the next time I blog *lol*

10 comments:

Nexgrl said...

Did you introduce the cat and explain who your visitor is to the cat. The cat is wondering who she is and when she's getting out of his space.

dejanae said...

no love for the philly cheesesteaks huh?
hello kitty?
u know thats not a good look right? smh

p_nami said...

Chewing on your bra?! I'm cat illiterate...I didn't know they chew on isht...I thought that was just dogs!

Short weekend getaways are nice. Did you buy anything?

Xave said...

"Ok and I may have knocked over a small child or two getting into the store but hey they should've gotten out of my way...shoot these young kids have, like, no respect for their elders, ya know?"

You are a hot mess! ROFL

Aww man! No show? Well what about that hot butter? *wink-wink*

Peace and Love,

Ali's Zay (LoversA.blogspot.com)

nikki said...

lol@you bout to knock out the little kids. you're right, they've gotta respect the elders or suffer the consequences.

unexpected roomie? you're better than me. i'd have been like "me no have no space."

glad she found a spot though. otherwise, we'd be reading about how you had to kill the chick.

Unknown said...

Let me find out you're cat is trying to eat people...hmmmm...creepy cat.

Glad you had fun in Philly!! Yeah I can't stomach those Philly Cheesesteaks either...ewwie

Sanrio stores are like heaven aren't they??!?!

Eb the Celeb said...

lmao at the cat

Ms.Lady said...

hello kitty?? you poor thing..lol

so Philly wasnt all that huh??

Glad y'all aint pullin' eachothers hair out..lol

Cat trying to eat her?!?!?
Ooooo..i am DEATHLY afraid of cats!!
Caint STAND EM!!

proacTiff said...

We thought of hitting Atlantic City but ...

"All dem fucking tolls used up all the cash!" Edit that shit to fit. We know y'all broke asses saving for a WE Platinum wedding. It's okay, boo. I ain't got job first -yet. Broke misery love company. *LOL*

proacTiff said...

Whew. Your ass need your own stand-up show. And if you have further altercations with minors in a Sanrio store you might get your potential parenting license revoked. Meantime you got'a promise next time you and JBN are in the 'O' to look me up. We got a couple of them Sanrio stores here. Hell, we can drink a Sangria before hitting one just so you can calm yo nerves and not knock over churren. You people. How would you like it if (our) kids pulled yo kitty's tale; or the temporary roommate did that shit from being startled in her sleep? *LMAO*