Friday, September 01, 2006

Another Tag.....

T.Cas you think you know me huh? *lol* Ok well you do...you know I was going to do this one....

1) Full Name: *sigh* I guess I’ll reveal my real name, don’t try to get credit cards in my name or anything like that *lol* My given name is LaToya Anntoinette

2) Name Backwards: etteniotnnA ayoTaL *damn that was fucking hard you know it took me about 5 minutes with my slow ass to do that*

3) Were you named after anyone? *sigh* true story. Yes I was named after LaToya Jackson but only because my father thought she was the finest thing in the world in 1983. Um yeah no taste I know right? My middle name is derived from my uncle Anthony, Antonia was lame so my mother knew a woman named Anntoinette and to her the names are similar enough thus the middle name. Hey this shit was better than LaMonica Elizabeth which was my original name because my father wanted me to have his initials...luckily my mother vetoed that shit.

4) Does your name mean anything? LaToya means *destined to be crazy* and Anntoinette? Shit I don’t know, look it up for me and tell me

5) Nick Name(s): Toya, Toy Toy, Toy *yeah all variations of my name*, Konkrete and lately more folks have been calling me “T” or “Tenacious”, of course throw in the random “Bitch” here and there

6) Screen Name(s): prettygirl_60827 on yahoo, luckycharmz1083 AIM

7) Date Of Birth: 05/10/1983

8) Place of Birth: Chicago

9) Nationality: American

10) Current Location: Arlington, VA

11) Sign: TAURUS

12) Religion: Christian

13) Height: 5’2 and ¾

14) Skin Color: Milk Chocolate

15) Shoe Size: 7 ½-8 *women*, 5-6.5 *men*….what someone plan on buying me some shoes?

16) Hair colour: Dark Brown, it lightens up in the summer

17) Eye colour: Dark Brown

18) What do you look like? Um a pretty regular looking chick, check out the pics

19) Innie or Outie? Innie…eww could you imagine my naval piercing with an outie?

20) Right, Lefty, or Ambidextrous? Right handed

21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other? I am so hetero but lesbians flock to me *shrugs*

22) Best friend(s): FH, TWIN, SIGMA, FOOL

23) Best friend you trust the most: FH, TWIN, FOOL

24) Best friends {your sex}: FH, TWIN. I don’t have a lot of female friends in case you haven't noticed.

25) Best friends of the opposite sex: SIGMA, FOOL and the fiance

26) Best Bud(s): *sigh* damn the same damn people as above!

27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: the fiance

28) Crush: real life folks about two or three, celebs….shit take a number

29) Parent(s): Sheila and Lamar, both alive and well in Chicago

30) Worst Enemy: Damn that’s a list….shit too many to name…I’ll say
JDUBB is the most consistant one but I’m sure I add on a new person daily.

31) Favourite on-line Guy(s): Favourite? Who the fuck wrote this a Brit? duh you know its T. Cas, Mr. Mack, Mr. Eclectik, Jules….shit all the men on my blog roll….lol

32) Favourite on-line Girl(s): Honey, Trish, Isis, L, Royce…Ms. JJ, Nikki, and Missy are approaching the status

33) Funniest friend: FH. Great minds think alike

34) Craziest friend: DRAMA and FOOL. Expect police backup when around these folks

35) Advice Friend: I don’t really like to ask for advice but I’ll call either my godson’s mother or FH. FH will dish it to me straight no chaser. And of course the fiance although he thinks I'm crazy at times, damn him and his clinical psychology Masters!

36) Loudest Friend: I think I’m the loudest friend *lol* but SIGMA, JAMROCK and my godson’s mother be some screeching motherfuckers gotta hold the phone away from your ear when you talk to them

37) Person you cry with: I am not a crier. I stand by that one….lol. Very few people have seen me lay on the waterworks. The last person was the fiance and that's because he came home early...and I was watching The Lion King.

Do You Have...

38) Any sisters: sistagirlfriends yes, real no

39) Any brothers: 1 lazy shiftless brother

40) Any pets: attack cat

41) A Disease: um no, well maybe a mental one or two...I'm thinking OCD with a mixture of sociopathic behaviors....

42) A Pager: LOL….*snickers* no

43) A Personal phone line: I have a house phone but no one really calls it.

44) A Cell phone: Of course duh, I heart my phone

45) A Lava lamp: *snickers* no

46) A Pool or hot tub: my apt. complex has a pool does that count?

47) A Car: I have access to a vehicle *lol* but I hardly use it

Describe Your...

48) Personality: stubborn, loyal, honest, intelligent, sarcastic

49) Driving: oooh….next question. My bad driving is legendary

50) Car or one you want: Currently--an 2001 Camry LE, I want an Acura though.

51) Room: lived it, lots of shoes, random clothing on the floor but basically organized, I hate for things to be out of place.

52) What’s missing? Me of course I’m at work

53) School: 2005 graduate from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A. in English Literature, Minor in African American Studies

54) Bed: Queen

55) Relationship with your parent(s): My mother and I are tight son, my father….eh next question

Do you...

56) Believe in yourself: Most of the time. Other times I’m like, “Do I know you?”

57) Do you believe in love at first sight? I do although it has never happened to me.

58) Consider yourself a good listener: sometimes. Not when I'm watching one of my favorites TV shows though...

59) Sleep in PJs: Sometimes but I’m the type to sleep in a big t shirt and panties.

60) Get Along with your parents: See number 55

61) Save your e-mail conversations: if its IM never but I keep all personal emails

62) Pray: for me

63) Believe in reincarnation: I want to, but then again I don’t want to come back as a bug or something

64) Like to make fun of people: all the time. Tuck in that skirt baby.

65) Like to talk on the phone: sometimes, it depends on the time and person.

66) Like to eat: all the damn time hence the maternity shirt *lol*

67) Like to drive: late at night, less traffic

68) Get motion sickness: No

69) Eat the stems of broccoli: I hate broccoli

70) Eat Chicken fingers with a fork: what am I bougie? *lol*

71) Dream in colour: sometimes

72) Type with your fingers on home row? No never in fact I only type with two or three fingers shit how do u think I can type at 60 wpm? I can do it though.

73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: no I have them but they remain on the floor, it’s me, the fiance and attack cat in the bed

What Is…

74) Right next to you: a key card making machine

75) On the walls of your room: various pictures of me and the fiance

76) On your mouse pad: A mouse *duh* and the plain black pad

77) Your dream car: an Acura…I have simple taste

78) Your dream date: somewhere fun with good food, drinks, and conversation, im a simple gal

79) Your dream honeymoon spot: St. Thomas

80) Your dream husband/wife: I’m with him but of course we know Justin/Brad are my WB Husbands and Morris….Baby I’m here for you, you know where to find me *lol*

81) Your bedtime: usually around 12 or 1 as late as 3 am.

82) Under your bed: some of his shoes

83) The single most important question: What that thang smell like? *lol*

84) Your bad time of the day: whenver I wake up and find there's like 5 minutes left on my alarm clock

85) Your worst fear(s): bugs

86) The weather you like: Mid 70's, sunny, with a breeze

87) The time? 9:18 pm

88) The date? September 1st, 2006

89) The best trick you ever played on someone: Umm I don’t really play tricks on folks…I guess the best trick was in college when we *meaning the K Sweets* convinced an Alpha plege to come kick it with us and a few Kappas and they tied him to a tree in the cemetary and left him. I guess that was kinda mean then right?

90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: nothing. I’m too picky

91) Theme Song: “The Champ is here”

92) The hardest thing about growing up: having real bills, responsibility and obligations...and knowing I'm getting old *lol* I've squandered my youth...lol....

93) Your funniest experience: Impossible to answer, I'm silly all the time.

94) Your scariest moment: Last year when I got into a car accident and my car flipped over on the expressway

95) The silliest thing you've done: Flashed a cop. He yawned *lol*

96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex? Made up a sexy dance. Too bad I fell trying to spin around the lamp. I guess stripping is an occupation that I needs not to look at....

97) The scariest thing that's ever happened while with your friend(s): When some guys started shooting at some guys that was standing near us. We froze for a hot second before we broke out running.

98) The best feeling in the world: Feels so good loving somebody and somebody loves you back…You said it best T Cas.

99) The worst feeling in the world: Being stabbed in the mutahfucking back.

100) 3 people you tag: Royce, Jules, and Mr. Mack

3 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

First, muhfuckas!!! I guess I got my swagger back...

Yeah, I knew you would do this one. I didnt even realize it but this must be a British Tag. They spelling shit all European.

LOL @ destined to be crazy. I ain't mad that your daddy liked Latoya Jackson. Back in the day, she was hot before she went crazy

And for future references, the appropriate answer to # 80 is your fiance. Just trying to keep you out of trouble. LMAO

Angel said...

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO @ "what that thang smell like!" i swear that song useta be the original them song for BET's "uncut!" everytime you flip the channel you hear that dude with the glasses singing "im tryna kick it ta-night. so baby tell me what that thaaaaaang smell like..."

HELL naw for what yall did to that sphinxman. you was wrong Toya--just wrong! hahhahahahah

nikki said...

lmao@the sexy dance going awry (hey...is awry a british word? i rarely hear americans saying that shit)

this list was hilarious. i'm gonna stop being trife and add you to my blogroll cuz i'm tired of having to get to you through rashan. LOL