Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Kid Is Back!

Yes Yes Yall...Tenacious is back in the muthafucking building!

A glorious week in Chicago and of course it wouldn't be me if I didn't have some shit to tell...

Mr. Mack...We played phone tag the entire week, I guess next time we'll get up. Ladies Mr. Mack has a sexy ass voice to go with that body! Even my 5 month old niece was licking the phone...LOL

Besides unintentional baby sitting duty, yeah about two days worth...let's see

1. Got drunk with my friends the first weekend...Great Story

2. FH ran into an ex from high school and I ran into a ex literally.

3. Got into it with about three people...OMAR, LIGHT BRIGHT and my cousin.

4.One resulted in a fist fight.

5. I had to let SIGMA go as a friend.

6. I was laid up sick for two days, hence baby sitting duties. Damn rain!

7. My father and I are on decent speaking terms for the time being.

8. If one more person acted surprised that I did not have children I was going to slap someone.

9. JDUBB was not pleased to hear of my engagement BUT I did not see him once while I was in Chicago.

10. The tranny who was doing hair...OMG a story and a half. Adventures in Ghetto Ass Shop Land...

11. Fucking phone crashed Saturday...All my pics are gone! Bitch was pissed. Even threw the damn phone down.

12. Spent too much money.

13. When the fuck did Chicago get a "Pink Line"? I thought the shit was a joke.

14. Went out Friday, got twisted.

15. Almost missed my flight on Sunday.

Plus other little random things here and there. When I get my thoughts together, my weekend adventures are up first.

I missed everyone...I got all of your comments. And yes T Cas, I like being different. That's why I comment on everyone's blog.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you're back. I was trying to figure out why things were so quiet this week and then I realized that you were out of town. Good to see that you made it home safely.....

Anonymous said...

Welcome back crazy girl.

Rashan Jamal said...

Welcome back, Tenacious!!! I'm gonna assume you didnt have another layover in Atlanta since I didnt hear from you. LMAO

What the hell is a pink line???

Can't wait for your stories!

thee modern isis said...

welcome back girl!

Can't wait to read up on all of the stuff you been through.

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to get back. Please post up those stories asap.

SLUMP FACADE said...

Sounds like you kicked it major!!!! Rule #201, NEVER THROW YOUR CELLY UNLESS YOU KNOW A GUY/GAL WHO WILL REPLACE IT! Glad to see you made it back safe, stop by my spot, have a three part piece I want you to read...

Miz JJ said...

I hate when people act shocked that you do not have kids. When I am ready I'll have some kids and not a second before then.

Angel said...

so glad you made it back safely (and blew up my posts that you missed with comments!!!). what's a "pink line?"

Anonymous said...

I been to O'hara once... I walked for about twenty minutes in one direction. That place is huge.

I would try to get some pink on the pink line, naw tom bout?

Fuck Omar (nh). Wait, dude was Jamaican... wow. Just call him a Haitian.