Friday, November 17, 2006

Tag: IPOD of Your Life



I swiped this from L who finally decided to come back to the blogging world *Missed Ya* and it’s pretty fun actually

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits: "Sexyback" Justin Timberlake *I swear this popped on!*

Waking Up: "It Seems Like You’re Ready" R. Kelly *Oooh AM Nookie*

First Day At School: "Senorita" Justin Timberlake *Um well Spanish is taught in schools..right?*

Falling In Love: "Holla Back Girl" Gwen Stefani *LOL*

Fight Song: "Wait “Remix" Ying Yang Twins, Free, Busta, Lil’ Scrappy, Missy *Wait…Til I Get These Earrings Off…*lol*

Breaking Up: "Next To You" Ciara *Whoa, def. NOT a break up song!*


Prom: "Last Night" Justin Timberlake *I sure have a lot of JT on my I-Pod*

Life is good: "If I Was a Rich Girl" Lady Saw *LOL*

Mental Breakdown: "All Her Love" Donnell Jones *Touches me on so many levels*

Driving: "Gone” N’Sync *LOL see L told you I had a N’Sync lurking…*

Flashback: "Yeah” Usher *My shit, especially the lil booty dance in the video*

Getting Back Together: "Dis Bitch Dat Hoe” Project Pat *LMAO*

Wedding: "We Be Burning" Sean Paul *Umm I hope not…don’t they test you for that?*

Birth of Child: "Where I Wanna Be” Donnell Jones *Aww….*

Final Battle: "SexyBack Remix” Justin Timberlake f. The Clipse *Umm ok I need to get some JT off the ‘Pod*

Funeral Song: "Chop Me Up” Justin Timberlake f. Timbaland and Thee 6 Mafia *Eww I hope not…Whose gonna fall out on my casket?*

End Credits: "Somebody Somebody’s” Christina Aguilera *It Does Feel Good to be that doesn’t it?*



Hey This Was Fun And Short!!!!

6 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

FIRST!!! Okay, so now I get to steal a tag from you. I'm really gonna need you to do something about all that JT on the IPod. You starting to sound like a groupie... maybe he will be at the All Star game this year. You might wanna rethink that.

Miz JJ said...

I haven't heard that Sexy Back remix. I am going to have to dowload that. You do have a lot of JT, but I better not say anything until I do this iPod meme.

Anonymous said...

Hi hon. How are you?

p_nami said...

You have JT, I have Jon B. Doing this made me realize that I need to put my new music on my ipod! This was fun!

Angel said...

co-sign with sir cas about all the justin! dag! GIRL! that damn "where i wanna be" had me in straight TEARS when that cd first came out. "but when you love someone, you just dont treat them bad, oh how i feel so sad, now that i wanna leave..." DAMMIT. DAMMIT. DAMMIT. i need to make a phone call right quick...

Elle Jefe said...

man you got me beat on the nsync and jt...hahahah and how you gone go from that to project pat! lol i am trying to get back at this for real this time. missed the blog peeps!