Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend Round-Up....



Finally the slow period in the hospitality industry has emerged!

While everyone else grumbles, I am breathing a sigh of relief.

I just worked this weekend and I am off for the remainder of the week. I leave Tuesday night for Chicago and I am so excited. I’m excited like I just didn’t go home a few months ago.

Friday my mother and I are having an “All Girls Day”. Plus I just found out I have Hello Kitty pajamas waiting for me when I arrive. **Dance of Glee** My mother still spoils me as much as she hates to admit it.

Of course I have yet to pack. You know I have to pack shoes, purses, accessories, back up outfits…You know the basic essentials, plus I have to check luggage because I am not throwing out my deodorant, toothpaste, and perfumes.

Trust I am by no means a terrorists and as much as I hate flying, the last thing I am trying to do is bring a plane down. I will be the one clawing off the emergency exit doors in a haste to jump off the plane in that event. And yes I’m aware that I would probably freeze to death jumping off of a plane at such high altitudes…But I’ll take my chances.

Let it be known: I am not a hero.

I finally called my father and what a surprise, he didn’t want anything substantial. He always joke that he’s calling to see if I’m alive but I’m sure if I wasn’t someone would inform him that his only child has departed the earth, right? I mean I know my mother is good for it. And I know him. He’ll phone stalk me for a week for a dry five minute conversation, like I would really tell him personal things from my life. All he need to know is that I’m alive and well, I’m working, and JBN and I are fine.

I went out Friday bowling with TTL and I whooped his ass something lovely. Beat that ass like he stole something. All the shit talking weeks prior and once I got on those lanes…It was a wrap. I felt a little bad whooping him up, especially in front of all these kids, but it was necessary. Yeah he whooped me up in a game of bones and Mario Brothers before, but hey I was rusty.

I don’t like sports BUT I can bowl and ice skate my chocolate ass off. Now I’m not Michelle Kwan on the ice but I went ice skating weekly with a girl on my floor named Lisa freshman year. After falling on my ass a couple thousand times, I finally got the hang of it.

I’ve been bowling since ten. Most of my family is bowlers so naturally that was one of many Saturday morning activities I was in as a child besides the academic ones my mother dragged me too. I finally lost interest in bowling at 16 but I’m still damn good on the lanes.

I think he gave up after the first game since I beat the shit out of him that first game and he stopped trying as much but oh well I had fun. We were out in Maryland so you know I had to keep a side eye on my purse and shit, I wasn’t trying to beat some ass in the parking lot for someone trying to walk out the door with my purse.

So I’m gloating right now. I mean hey, nothing personal, I just had to spank that booty right quick to cease all the prior shit talking. That humble pie tastes so good right now, isn’t it?

Never underestimate me.

And come on now, you really didn’t think I wasn’t going to announce your defeat?

This is me you’re talking about.

Saturday I had to work so I didn’t go out after work although I should have but I was literally bored to tears at work so when I went home I put on my PJs, popped a bag of popcorn and watch The History’s Channel “History of Sex” documentary.

Very interesting documentary, folks should check it out. And yes it was a real documentary!

Eventually I went to sleep during the middle of the program.

I should’ve gone out, that’s what I should have done, and I’m starting to turn into a homebody. I can’t have that.

I’m checking my email at work when I get a personal email from some ass wipe named NUBIAN PRINCE. How hilarious is that? Nubian Prince these nuts in your mouth.

According to this lame ass bastard who decided to crawl out from whatever rock he’s been hiding under to send me a personal email to “tell” me about myself. According to this ass wipe I sound like a whore and I'm what wrong with Black women today. Women like me makes him sick and who in the right mind would want to marry me, sucks for the poor guy who wants to marry a whore, and we'll end up divorce court. I should be ashamed of myself for acting like this and I am a waste of space apparently.

My reply: Fuck you dude, go play in traffic. Shit you don’t like what I say, get the fuck in line. I think you’re number 8,765 please wait your turn. I mean damn did I reject you or something? Dude you mad because I didn't give you some of this whorish pussy, which by the way taste like candy, but you'd probably never know since the only vagina you've probably touched was your mama's. You should like a nigga who can't get it up, fucking punk. Shit is this JDUBB? Nigga is that you? Sounds like something your weak ass would say. Nigga you’ve always been a hater, you can lick the bottom of my right ass cheek if that’s how you feel. You're probably someone I teased in elementary school who’s dating a white girl right now because of all the “pain” and “trauma” us poor black girls put you through so you had to run and get validation from a white woman. Men like you make me sick, get a sense of humor and get the stick out your ass. Pussy.

But….As always thanks for stopping by *insert cheerful smile*

I’m not going to proclaim I’m the most likable person in the world, because I’m not, in fact I have the reputation as being “mean”. But whatever. Don’t like what I write, stay the hell off of my blog, I’ll write what I want whenever I want.

So while I was rather amused to find this personal email in my inbox, it stung a little. Me a whore? Baby I don’t like sucking dick that much to be a whore.

My niece is getting so big! I heard her in the background babbling her baby talk. She is such a happy baby, I’m serious, and everything makes her smile. Or maybe that’s gas? But she grins at everything. Pretty easy baby if you ask me. And when I go to sleep, she goes to sleep.

How grand is that?

I’m still mad her mother is about to drop her third baby and she’s 18 but we’ll discuss all that good stuff when I go home.

*sigh* I’m flying out of Dulles on Southwest. Hopefully I won’t have to kill anyone. I hate flying out of Dulles but I get what I pay for huh? At least I’m coming in at Midway which is 10 minutes from my mother’s house. Unlike DC, you know you live near an airport. I live literally blocks from DCA and aside from the occasional helicopter, I rarely hear the planes. But I sleep like the dead anyway.

I guess I’ll drag the suitcases out tonight. Who am I kidding, Tuesday morning, I’ll pack.

10 comments:

thee modern isis said...

lmao@Nubian Prince.

How come he couldn't just leave you an anonymous post like the rest? Dude probably did a roughdraft of what to type to you on Word.. then copy and pasted it into the email. I'm sure he's reading on a daily basis while he has your pictures on his screensaver.

lol ok.. but I swear you are a fool.

Take pictures in Chicago!

Ms.Honey said...

AHHHHH...go kick rocks dude..take a number LOL..you are hilarious. I promise you are..I wonder who it is though.

HMM anywho have a great weekend..I go home tomorrow night and when I say I can't wait...I CAN'T WAIT!I'm so ready to leave work now that I dont' know what to do with myself....kids grow up so fast..let's hope she doesn't though LOL....slap homeslice for me..tell her to put a dang on lock on them legs LOL...

So...Wise...Sista said...

Wow that was a mouthful. Cant believe this is my first time here. lol

Dont you just love Email Bitch Nggz? :)

Miz JJ said...

The only hate mail I received was when I wrote about Angie Jo.lie playing a bi-racial woman. And I got lots of it. Lol. Shake it off. That dude sounds like a hater.

Rashan Jamal said...

Ok, I have to confess.. Nubian Prince is me. I was just fuckin' with ya. LOL

I've actually seen that documentary. You're right, it is pretty interesting. You can count on me to be your nerd co sign

SynSational said...

Uh, Nubian Prince? LMAO! M'kay...what the hell?

History of sex, huh? Interesting, so, um, yea, I'm going to need re-caps of that documentary. Ok, thanks...smooches...

Angel said...

i havent packed either. im leaving wednesday morning for 3 days in charlotte and 3 days in jacksonville. like you, i'll pack right as i'm supposed to be leaving the house to beat traffic!!!! LOL! be careful boo and have a great time! please dont hurt the baby mother!

Anonymous said...

Hi hon. You know I HAVE to stop by and wish you a happy and safe Thanksgiving and give you a (((BIG HUG)))

Ms.Honey said...

Hope you had a safe fun filled holiday..where are the STORIES LOL

T.a.c.D said...

Hey...I like your spot...I will be dropping by more often...
Have a safe trip!!!
Peace
oh and nothing is wrong with MD... *smile*