Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm So Bored At Work, I'm Doing Tags....

**Blogger is an ass by the way**

I'm bored at work and
  • Robert Mack
  • had these on his page so I decided to do these for lack of anything else to do...Enjoy!

    TAG #1

    Two Names You Go By:
    1. My Real Name
    2. F*ck You Then B*tch **Since That seems to be my name as well”

    Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
    1. A matching set of undies **The cat dragged my $42 bra under the bed, damn cat*
    2. My Via Spiega loafers


    Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
    1. Love
    2. Happiness

    Two Things You Want Really Badly At This Moment:
    1. Some White Castles
    2. Money

    Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
    1. Does sleeping count?
    2. reading

    Two pets you have had:
    1. Phoenix the attack cat
    2. Funky Chunk the Sophisticated Kitty


    Two people who will fill this out:
    1. T. Cas better fill this out as many tags that I do...
    2. Honey’s always good for these….


    Two things you did last night
    1. Worked
    2. Watched TV


    Two Favorite Places to eat:
    1. Lone Star
    2. Chili's

    Two things you ate today:
    1. Rice Krispies
    2. Buttered Popcorn

    Two people you Last Talked To:
    1. FH
    2. G



    TAG #2

    Now & Then


    Ten years ago today, it was July 20, 1996.

    I was 13. I was in a summer sports camp *what a big joke that was*. I was ejected from camp after four weeks. I was about to start the 8th grade. LOL I told you I was young.

    1) How old were you?
    THEN: 13
    NOW: 23


    2) Where did you work?
    THEN: I was still under the thumb of “Head Massa”: My moms.
    NOW: Major hotel chain.


    3) Where did you live?
    THEN: Chicago, Illinois “Wild Wild”
    NOW: Arlington, VA **right outside of DC for folks unfamilar with the area**


    4) How was your hairstyle?
    THEN: Side pony tails with the bang swoop, fingerwaves with the littl “bump” on the top, and french braids
    NOW: Chic bobs, straw curls, “China” bangs….Whatever I feel like getting done that week.

    5) Did you wear contacts?
    THEN: Nope, Glasses were so thick if I looked at a map I could see people waving
    NOW: I am so vain, I refuse to wear glasses. Did you not just read the above sentence?

    6) Did you wear glasses?
    THEN: Yes, nice bifocals
    NOW: My contact lens are my savior/

    8) Which of your pets were still alive?
    THEN: I don’t Phoenix and Funky Chunk were born yet but our crazy cat Elmira was around.
    NOW: Funky Chunk was given away when I started college and Phoenix is just bad.

    9) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
    THEN: None. My mama wasn’t on that. No summer loves. Well I did have a crush on my ex before he was an ex.
    NOW: My sweetie of four years.

    10) Who was your celebrity crush?

    THEN: Back then it was Penny Hardaway, BJ Armstrong, Morris Chestnut, the twins from H-Town, Mr. Devante **shudder now**, and the boys from Mista *esp Vovvy Valentino*, Immature, and A+
    NOW: Morris is still around, Hill Harper, Isiah Washington, Justin, Eminem, Brad Pitt, Reggie Bush, Darren *forgot his last name but he plays football*, The Rock…, the sexy chocolate guy from "The Wood", Omar Epps...Hell I have a crush on damn near everyone.

    11) How many piercings did you have?
    THEN: my ears.
    NOW: My navel is still pierced but before that I had my tongue and nipples pierced.

    12) How many tattoos did you have?
    THEN: None
    NOW: One. I’m so lame, it’s my name on my back. But I want one more.

    13) What was your favorite band/singer?
    THEN: probably Jodeci, my favorite singer was Monica
    NOW: I wore the sh*t out of my Justified c.d., I don’t have a favorite anymore really, I listen to what ever sounds good. It’s not like I buy cds, I am an illegal downloader.

    14) Had you smoked a cigarette?
    THEN: No
    NOW: Not cigarettes but I partake in the illegal every once and a blue moon…

    15) Had you gotten drunk?
    THEN: Nope, I didn’t get my first sip until 15.
    NOW: Boy have I?!

    16) What kind of car did you drive?
    THEN: In the backseat of my mama’s ride and the CTA
    NOW: I whip the boyfriend’s Camry. I want an Acura by X-Mas

    17) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
    Naw. I thought I would be a doctor by now *LOL* Umm yeah I changed my major my first semester in college. I am not comfortable where I am at, I could be doing better but I’m still on my hiatus from school. I plan on being back in school by january.

    3 comments:

    Rashan Jamal said...

    Look at you with your young ass. LOL

    Am I the old man in the club when I come to your blog. You know the old ass dude rocking the fake versace shirt with the penny loafers and black socks up to the knees. Trying to holla at young chicks, saying stuff like c'mere baby girl, I drive a Lincoln Contintental?

    sorry, got carried away. I'll do your stinking tags next week.

    thee modern isis said...

    i thought me and my best friend was the only one that loved Mista. I liked the tall skinny dude that hardly spoke. Plus I was in love with Immature at the time..*hides face*

    Angel said...

    ok, so, don't scream at me too bad, but...i've never had white castle in my life...