Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So Long I Had To Post It In Parts, Part III

  • PART TWO


  • PART ONE


  • Then I got with the boyfriend. We had met in the beginning of the school year and had gotten really, really cool. He started off as a f*ck buddy but a really cool one. He did his thing and eventually I started cutting off my other f*ck buddy and made my *now* boyfriend my “exclusive”. Yes everyone, them feelings got entangled. He intrigued me. He was my “type” and I could see the goodness in him. Mama did not raise a fool yall, I wasn’t going to let the next b*tch hit the jackpot so I swooped him up before the sharks started circling. Luckily he felt the same. It was always funny though: folks seen us together so much and they knew we were the type not to settle down **at least not with each other** and we were going out for a year before the campus believed we went together. Everyone thought that we were really good friends and actually thought that SIGMA was my boyfriend. But SIGMA and I fell out for a couple of months because he accused me of f*cking one of my good male friends from high school who went to Eastern and was in town for a party. Of course this was relayed to him via U of I rumor circuits and little did I know SIGMA was feeling me more than I thought. He got really mad *never mind the fact that I had a boyfriend, he refused to believe I “copped” one*, I got mad and I did not talk to him for three months. Eventually we squashed it though because he got up with the girl who would be his second baby’s mother.

    Sh*t wasn’t sweet though those first few months of my newfound relationship. I mean we had a rough patch once we got together because I was still out doing my thing **6 months rule until I claim you as a boyfriend**, and of course my boyfriend was aware of the type of person I am so he was a little wary of me *I mean who wouldn’t* because of my reputation as a “Man Eater” *lol*. There were people hating left and right on our relationship. Dudes were jealous *and angry* that we were going out, trying desperately to throw my name in the mud, trying to say “folks and ‘em” hit and all this foolishness only for me to confront them and they backtrack their story. While I don’t have a problem admitting whom I’ve f*cked **unless you’re in the “Whom Who Is Not Named” Category LOL*, don’t try to lie on the d*ck. Females hated because my undeserving ass got one of the few “good” guys on campus. So the odds were not in my favor. Throw in the fact that I have been told that I look like I’m on bullsh*t and I am not the “faithful” type and we have all sorts of problems. I look like a cheater. Ain’t that some f*cked up shit? What type of look is that? Do I really look like I am a cheater? That is so far from the truth **now** it’s funny. I am faithful to a “T”. Unless of course my man is not.

    But I broke my rule by 4 months. I dubbed him as an official boyfriend by April. I was intrigued by him. He was *and still is* everything I want in a man. And he’s so aggressive *but not in a way that pisses me off*, he’s like a “take charge” man which is a turn on for me. Yeah he “lets” me get away with some things but when he put that size 12 down…Ooh I shiver in delight. Plus he stands up to me. I love that, a man that will tell me to sh*t the f*ck up and grab me and kiss me real hard on the lips. He doesn’t let me just get my way to shut me the f*ck up which is probably why we avoid fighting so much because it’s a World War up in here when we get into it. I know that eventually I can wear a man down and just turn him into a “Yes Ma’am, No Ma’am” type **turn off by the way** and manipulate him to see things my way but he’s just as stubborn as me. Sometimes it’s irritating because someone has to be the “loser” in our fights but we usually end up in a “draw” because no one will budge.

    We hit a rough patch sophomore year when I decided on a whim **I am so impulsive** to join an auxiliary court, a “Little Sister” to one of the Black Greek Fraternities. I’ve heard the stereotypes about these types of groups but once I set my mind on something, I’m intent on following through. I wasn’t really focusing on the stereotypes because hell it’s a stereotype. Ok and I were swayed by the promise of free admission to all the parties and alcohol. Hello I was still underage and I wasn’t in Chicago where 12 year olds can go to Rothschild’s and buy a fifth for their mama no problem. While I eventually fell out with 95% of the girls in my court and within the fraternity, I did have major fun and I still have fun with the individuals I am cool with. I only regret one thing about joining that damn group and the story is right below. Being the only girl in my court with a steady boyfriend whom I was faithful to was a major benefit **and flaw to some brothers, the sleazy ones who wanted us to be single** but I did not really have to worry *outside of a few* about other brothers from other schools trying to “hit” and besides I had quickly earned the reputation as the “Resident Bitch”. I was the “mean one”, “the cock blocker”, “Ms Captain Save A Hoe” and “The Mama” of the group. I was the oldest by a couple of months and I was the “Captain” of my court’s line.

    I was Ms. KonKrete. Hard as a muthaf*cking rock.

    Of course my court was plagued by the usual narrow minded and down right outrageous rumors. Folks were watching a little too much School Daze *one of my favorite movies by the way* and would just come up and ask us the dumbest sh*t in the world. Is it true we had to suck all their d*ck and f*ck in order to be a Sweet? I mean damn it was 16 brothers in the chapter that year not to mention the ones who would come down almost every weekend from other schools, that’s a lot of dick to be sucking considering it was only 8 of us. Did we have to cook and clean? Our notoriously bad cooking ass? Only three of us knew how to cook and the rest of us spent more time begging them to cook for us than for the men? Is it true they beat the sh*t out of us to become a sweetheart? I’m like we are not a fraternity nor a sorority. We don’t have a process nor do we cross any burning sands to get where we are. Just a lot of dumb sh*t and due to the type of ladies we are **we all have some type of anger issue** we began to get into with a lot of people on campus. Mainly the girls because they always wanted to “test” us. And it was always the girls whom were f*cking and sucking at the house and would be embarrassed because when they come downstairs, who’s chilling in the living room eating a sandwich? US. Not that we cared but some girls took an issue with us because we discovered that “undercover hoe’ in them. So what else is there to do but sling mud on us before we could sling it back? I could fill this blog up on random stories *good and bad* about my court but I’ll save that for another time. We were the “Buck” ones, of course earning the wrath of a few brothers who would always get on us for acting “unladylike”. They wanted us pretty and arrogant, not pretty, arrogant, and wild as hell. We got weekly lectures about the faults we did that week and of course yours truly was always dubbed as the “Ringleader” by default even when I wasn’t there for that particular incident.

    At one time I thought about joining a sorority because it was the “college” thing to do for a Black person. I really didn’t care about a particular one. I wasn’t going to lie talking about I respected the sisterhood, or their community service or anything like that. I wanted to join just to join. I guess that’s real f*cked up huh? My grandmother, an aunt, various cousins and uncles were all members of Black Greek Organizations but I was always wary about them due to stories I’ve heard from them but my favorite cousin was pressuring me to join “her” sorority so I was like “Why not”? Like the dumb, naïve college student I was, I assumed that a woman’s auxiliary court could transcend into sorority like the males’ auxiliary court. On my campus, we had the DeBo court *ran under Sigma Gamma Rhos* and 95% of the men I knew who were now Greek was a DeBo at some point and time. My high school mentor *who was in the same auxiliary group as I and is a Delta* encouraged me to join an auxiliary court rather than do it the old fashioned way **kissing hella ass** as a way of “introducing” myself to the Yard. Of course my cousin was against the whole idea, bringing up the age old “stereotypes” but by then I was already involved.

    Boy what a joke that was. I guess an auxiliary group meant something different in her times. She made it seem like it was a cakewalk and sororities were fighting for her membership. We got the opposite. The sororities hated our f*cking guts. With good cause I suppose. We were making a mockery of them I guess. I never really grasped their whole issue with us since I was told that the beef was set in motion by previous courts before us. They called us everything from “Hoes” to “Fakes” and we were told by the “ringleaders” of the sororities that we better not apply for their sororities because we will never, ever be picked. That sh*t stung for the few girls who were interesting in possibly pledging a sorority and those two girls eventually cut us the f*ck off to try to get back in the good graces of the sororities but it was already a “no go”. It also didn’t help that the ones who didn’t give a f*ck about the sororities would purposely go out of their way to irk the sh*t out them. They would proudly wear our T shirts to all the parties, chant, stroll, just became a boil on their asses. A few went as far as to flirt with their man. I wasn’t into that but of course I was “guilty by association”.

    Later on I realized that I could never join a sorority anyway as I don’t get along with women too well, especially women who I am “forced” to be friends with and all “ride and die” for. Hell if I don’t like you, I just don’t like you. Damn the sisterhood. This is clear because out of the 8 ladies in my court, I am still cool with only three. The other five, I’ll spit on them b*tches.

    Enter the eternal boil on my ass KAPPA. This muthaf*cker. I think I can honestly say he is the only person that I can honestly say I hate. I hate this nigga so much I want to spit in his eye every time I see him. Mention his name and it’s like a sour taste in my mouth. He is the eternal boil on my black ass. He is the reason that I regret joining an auxiliary group.

    Now sophomore year I’m living it up. I’m getting into all the parties for free, free alcohol, road trips to various schools, getting mad love there from other Sweethearts and Bros, I was just having a good time. But my relationship wasn’t. Due to the rumors of auxiliary groups, me always gone kicking it with the bros and my court, my relationship got really strained and we began to fight more than usual. By this time we had confessed our love to one another so although I was surrounded by nice looking men, he was the only one I had eyes for. It also didn’t help that those same haters began whispering sh*t in my boyfriend’s ears about my “promiscuousness” and they sh*t they had supposedly seen going on at “The House”. He didn’t know who to believe or what to believe since a lot of sh*t went on that I could not disclose to him, silenced by the oath that I had taken. He didn’t like the “mysteriousness” that went on, nor did he like how much time I was spending with “The Family”. It didn’t help that I would get mad at him and go drown my anger and frustration with alcohol at one of the bro’s house. He was pissed that I would spend the night at their house a few nights out the week and we would all **at least 5 of us** would all be in the bed together sleep. We would pile into someone’s King size bed and just lie out and go to sleep. Of course when some of the other bros found out we were at a particular bros house they would rush over to come kick it with us. Including KAPPA. Because we would often stay over there so late *before we wised up and just started bringing a change of clothes* we took to wearing their T-Shirts **not Frat shirts** and their clean boxers to sleep **tight jeans are not comfortable to sleep in** with.

    Now girls in my court were not sweet as honey. There were some that were intent on reinforcing the stereotype, of course f*cking it up for the rest of us. We did have a couple of resident “Bust Downs” who got down with half the brothers from our school as well as other schools. Now if I was around, there was no f*cking of course because I was trying to be a good friend and not let any of them do anything they did not want. Then even I said “f*ck it. Let a hoe be a hoe”. The brothers all knew who to hit on and who not to hit on. I was in the “impossible” status. No one was getting any of this but my boyfriend. I know some of them took bets to see who would get me first *Just because I was sleep doesn’t mean I was in a deep sleep. Maybe some of them should have left the room if they wanted to talk about that* but I wasn’t biting. I just knew who to limit my contact with. Besides those brothers were only 5% of the chapter who was trying to f*ck. The rest treated us like we were annoying little sisters but will beat the brakes off a nigga for “disrespecting” us. They shielded us from a lot of bullsh*t but even they couldn’t stop f*cking KAPPA. Once he got into his head he wanted something he was not going to stop until he got it.

    Apparently that was “me”. Nigga was obsessed with Tenacious. He wasn’t a stalker but he has the tendencies.

    My relationship had gotten back on track. I began to pay my boyfriend more attention. I was actually pulling away from the brothers because my boyfriend would be pledging the same fraternity *His older brother is a member. Like I said going Greek was the “Black” college thing to do at my school* and I knew sh*t would just be different. Besides I was well aware of the “process” and I knew our time would be very limited and I did not want him to get hurt on account of his “Sweetheart” girlfriend. We were progressing rapidly and it was almost like the antics from the beginning of the year were a bad dream.


    Until KAPPA f*cked it up

    4 comments:

    Angel said...

    hell to tha naw!!!!!!!! you were a kappa sweetheart?????? (leaves post to go drink some red kool-aid)

    Rashan Jamal said...

    I feel like we should be cueing the JAWS music, some shit is about to go down. But then again, i already read the next part. LMAO

    Angel said...

    "And he’s so aggressive *but not in a way that pisses me off*, he’s like a “take charge” man which is a turn on for me. Yeah he “lets” me get away with some things but when he put that size 12 down…Ooh I shiver in delight. Plus he stands up to me. I love that, a man that will tell me to sh*t the f*ck up and grab me and kiss me real hard on the lips."

    okay, i so feel you on this part. i mean, a guy who doesnt turn into a creampuff with me is HELLA sexy! now, as far as telling me to "shut the fck up," uh, no ma'am. not even on his BIRTH day!!!! hahahahahhahaha

    Ms.Honey said...

    Girl!! You and these long ass posts LOL