Thursday, July 27, 2006

Yet I'm So Bored I'm Doing This...Weeks later

I am so bored, I am finally getting around to doing T.Cas music tag. Gawd I'm so bored at work, I am going crazy!!


Name your 10 most played bands on iTunes:
1 Pharrell
2 Justin Timberlake
3 Aaliyah
4 R. Kelly
5 Bun B
6 Clipse
7 Sean Paul
8 Red Rat
9 Missy
10 Eminem

Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

1. What was the first song you ever heard by 6? Grindin’

2. What is your favorite album of 2? Well duh his first album Justified. That cd is my sh*t. And T. Cas…watch you mouth talking about my husband. Just because his boy likes the sausage does not mean my husband has to jump on the train!

3. What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung? For some reason I heart his song “Get Throwed” although Jeezy always sounds like he’s constipated or something, here’s the verse that cracks me the hell up every time I hear it:
Well I came in the door, I said it befo'
I never fuck a hoe without head no more
I never pull up in nuthin' less than a four
And I smoke cigars, it ain't just for the show
I'm blessed from the do', and known for my stidile
I send a nigga baby mamma home with a smidile
You can have the bitch nigga, I ain't sentimental
Smoke weed and freestyle over an instrumental
Been out, lived through the wicked streets of P.A.
Motherfuck the judge, prosecutor and the DA
Head to the H, where the hoes will fuck three way
Two way, four way, anyway the Pro say
Never hear a hoe say no I won't, no I can't
Stop it and no I don't
Cause a bitch know that I might just explode
And slap her in the face with a pie a la mode
Cause a nigga gettin throwed

4. How many times have you seen 4 live? As in concert? Once. But I’ve seen him twice in person. The man sure knows how to crank out a hit but the man is crazy!

5. What is your favorite song by 7? I heart all his songs. But “Get Busy” works my ass in a frenzy

6. What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10? I have only good memories of Eminem. Well “Fight Music” was my anthem for a long time.

7. Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad? “Rock The Boat” always makes me a little sad because she died shortly after making the video.

8. What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung? Now you know I know Justin back and forth.

Chorus and bridge from “Like I Love You”
can't nobody love you like I love you
You're a good girl and that's what makes me trust ya
Late at night, I talk to you
You will know the difference when I touch you

Yeah, you know I can make ya happy
I could change your life
If you give me that chance
To be your man
I won't let you down baby
If you give me that chance
To be your man
Here baby, put on my jacket
And then ...

9. How did you get into 3? Early 90s with “Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number”. That was my cut! So of course like any pre-teen I had to emulate her style. Big baggy overalls, shades **well I wore glasses so I was constantly walking into things trying to wear sunglasses**, and little bandanas on my head.

10. What was the first song you heard by 1? Well the first song I’ve actually heard him was “Lap Dance” **And you can get this lap dance here for free** and Frontin’, which was another one of my cuts.

11. What is your favorite song by 4? Too many to choose from, but “It Seems Like You’re Ready” always makes me think of Diamond’s strip tease from “Playa’s Club”

12. How many times have you seen 9 live? Never

13. What is a good memory you have involving 2? It’s not a good memory but I remember the boyfriend and I got into it over something stupid and tell me why to be spiteful this nigga broke my damn c.d.? I come back from dinner and ah la “horror movie” I discovered my beloved c.d. crumpled with rose bud heads in an arch over the c.d. To say I was pissed is an undetstatement. I didn’t talk to him for a week. In the end I got a new c.d. and roses.

14. Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad? Umm jeah like you can understand ½ the lyrics of reggae.
15. What is your favorite album of 5? I don’t have a favorite.

16. What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung? “If Your Girl Only Knew”
If your girl only knew That you was trying to get with me
If your girl only knew That you was dissin' her to talk to me

17. What is your favorite song of 1? "Young Girl” featuring Jay Z

18. What is your favorite song of 10? Hell every song from the 1st 3 albums

19. How many times have you seen 8 live? None

20. What is your favorite album of 1? Well I didn’t really listen to the first but his new album sounds pretty tight

21. What is a great memory you have considering 9? Let’s see when my girls and I did a drunken serenade of “One Minute Man”, “re creating” the “Pass The Dutch” video, and blasting “Lick Shots” until my head ached

22. What was the first song you heard by 8? “Tight Up Skirt” thanks to my jamaican best friend. That is my sh*t!!

23. What is your favorite cover by 2? “Nothing Else”…wasn’t that kinda a cover of a Stevie Wonder song? Forgive me the song slips me….

1 comment:

Rashan Jamal said...

ummm # 13? that took some artistry. Like serial killa planning. He had to be looking down to make sure the arch was symmetrical and everything.

I'll leave you alone about JT. Ive teased you enough about your gay crush. LOL

I remember when Eminem was good. Those first TWO cds were classics. I dont think he can even rhyme anymore.