Friday, July 28, 2006

Blink And You'll Miss This



Today was an uneventful day as I am stuck at the plantation until late tonight. I plan to stop at home long enough to shower away the filth of my job and step right back out the door to club. I am still debating on going to see DMX since I did have a crush on him when I was 16 but we will see. By the time I get off, it’ll be past the “free for ladies” time.

Am I wrong for making this bus driver who drives the route near my job straight eye candy? This man is gorgeous…for a light skinned guy. Of course goofy me almost tripped looking back at him. *sigh* I’m going to have to work on that. And he was looking at me too so you know I had that big stupid smile on my face. I usually just wave and walk on. I told you, no more “blatant” flirting for me.

But I mean if he happens to want my phone number who am I to refuse? Sh*t he has benefits! Sh*t can put some cash on my MetroTrip card.

I was a little piggy today. I ate three big pieces of catfish. Now I have the “Buddha Belly” going on.

I have to work tomorrow as well. Boo for me. But at least I can get drunk tonight and still get at least 6-7 hours of sleep. Because you know I plan on getting slizzard tonight. Sh*t my job causes me to drink sometimes.

My boyfriend is such a sweetheart. He gave me a well-needed full body massage. Now if only he could write like Honey’s friend Constant. Sh*t his letter to her made a sister’s nipples a little hard. Well harder than they usually are.

Credit cards are evil. Luckily, I have gotten out of my “Everything Equals An Emergency” Phase. I just pay it off in full every month and hide them around random places in the apartment. I usually forget where I place them. I found one this time tucked in my The DaVinci Code book.

I’m still mad about the movie.

Wow short post. This is so unlike me *LOL*

Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

eclectik said...

Cool page, love the random questions too.

Figured I'd say hi, I'm in Arlington as well...stop by the page when you get a chance

The Blog
The Messageboard

e.

Rashan Jamal said...

wow, shortest post ever... LOL @ you using the bus driver for free rides (pun intended)LOL

The_Practitioner said...

Butterfly stomach? That's sounds different. ;o)

You gonna have to show me that.


SD (Back Inna Hizzy)

Nika Laqui said...

I need to start hiding money, but then like you I'll forget where I put it...