Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Good Old Fashioned Truth or Dare...

**WORDS LIFTED FROM T CAS**

I want to include the rest of you in this game. Hit me up in the comments and say Truth or Dare. I will respond with a question or a dare and you can post yours either on your blog, or in my comments for my blogless readers. If you accept a truth or dare, then I will accept one from you, so keep checking back to see how I respond.

Now, for some of you freaks out there, I gotta have some ground rules, so here are some suggested guidelines.
Let's not ask to see pics of each other (completely) naked. The idea is to get to know each other better, not embarrass each other.~
Ask interesting questions~
If you do a dare, it has to be something that can be easily shown by posting a pic online~Let's not get crazy with the dares :D


Wow I haven't played truth or dare since...2004 *LOL* Yeah amazing what those alcohol games get you into. I think I woke up on the floor in the bathroom hugging the bottom of the toilet wrapped up in the floor mat *shrug* Gin will make you Sin yall.

I'll keep updating as more Truth or Dares come in.

On T's page, I chose Dare so he dared me to post a picture of me and the fiance.




T. CAS chose DARE *Yeah IM counts bruh* so I dare you to post a pic of Al Queda. Happy hunting.

I chose DARE from Trish so I have to post a picture of the first person who walks up to the Front Desk at work. *waves fist at Trish* TRISH chose DARE so she has to get a picture of a Georgian Hot Ass Mess.

VIPERTQ chose DARE, he has to post an embarrassing picture of himself. I choose DARE.

XAVIER *Hmm been lurking around huh? You shouldn't leave comments like that in my comment box, you know I have a dirty mind LMAO* chose TRUTH, which is pretty hard considering, well I don't know you *lol* so I directed my attention toward his very very interesting 101 Things About Me post, ok I definately will be coming back, very interesting everyone should go read it* For your TRUTH, please go into more details about #11. And I picked TRUTH. I'm biting my nails right now.

11 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Look at you being a good sport. I accept your dare, but I gotta be slick about it. I dont wanna engage the enemy, he might try to kill me for blowing his cover or something.

and 1nce again.... FIRST!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll take a dare.....

nikki said...

you two look too damn cute together.

Angel said...

DAMMIT! too cute! i see you flashing all 32 "tee-fus..." ;-)

Anonymous said...

I've had my eye on you for a couple of months now. My name is... Well you all ready know my name. :-) I want to play with you. I'll take TRUTH.

Ms.Honey said...

Awww he is a cutie...and I chose TRUTH

Little Brown Girl said...

Awwwwww you guys make a cute couple!!!! *sigh*

Well...You asked for a DARE??? Ummmm OK!!! I dare you to post a pic of your beautiful (cause I’m sure it is) engagement ring!!! So I’ll know what I’m looking for when I come to jack you LOL!!…you have 24 hours. Although since I failed both my Dare’s I guess you technically don’t have to take a dare from me HA!

Little Brown Girl said...

And I choose a TRUTH for $1,000...only because my photo capabilities are minimal at the moment...I woulda chose a Dare otherwise...so what's it going to be??

Anonymous said...

I have completed my homework. Come grade it anytime you want. I'll get back at you with your truth question. :-)

Rashan Jamal said...

picture is posted... check it out

Nika Laqui said...

This seems so fun!


I'll think of something good and I'll come back!

I wanna play so bad, considering I didn't play this game til I got grown...*lol*


Off top, I pick DARE!!