Thursday, October 05, 2006

Truth Or Dare....

TRISH dared me to post a picture of the first person to walk up to the Front Desk. This was a little hard because folks I work with are the ones whom are at the desk mainly goofing off. FINALLY some guy walked up and wanted to talk to another manager and he talked too damn much so I managed to get a few. He caught me and asked what I was doing and I told him and he actually laughed and wanted to pose for a picture but I told him no.

Here's the pics:






ROYCE dared me to post a picture of the engagement ring. Here ya go. Luckily I used this picture for a few weeks on my Face Book account:



In turn she chose TRUTH. Name your most embarrassing moment please.



MR. MACK asked me when am I coming back to Chicago and will I make time for him?

ANSWER: I have no idea but it'll probably be around Thanksgiving. And this time I promise to make time for you. No fist fights I promise.

In return he asked TRUTH. How many women have you slept with Mr. Mack?

I'll take a DARE from you Mr. Mack. PG-13 please.


HONEY asked TRUTH. If Young One asked you to move to be with him, would you go?

In return I'll take a TRUTH.


***Wow this is so much fun. Who knew? Oh yeah I make the pictures look good, he's just aiight LOL***

3 comments:

Organized Noise said...

thanks for stopping by my page. I'll get to your truth tomorrow when I have more time to write it out. In the meantime, my dare to you is simple. Show me a picture of you and another blogger taken THIS MONTH!!!!!

Angel said...

hell naw for the customer trying to get into your dare! LOL! beautiful ring too!

Ms.Honey said...

In case you dont' stop by the page...I would have to say yes at this very moment the way I'm feeling him...but he's graduating in a year and I know he doesn't want to stay down there...so I'd probably say no (smile)..see how indecisive i get