Saturday, October 28, 2006

Spending my Weekend...Working

See! I was right!

Working from Sunday to Sunday straight. My off days next week are Monday and Friday.

*sigh* What can I say about my job that hasn’t already been said?

As the time slowly ticks by as I am stuck working at the desk instead of hiding in the back, I sigh. I sigh deeply.

Whiny co-worker girl that I mentioned a few blogs ago has been playing me super close after I had to chew that ass because the heifer decided that she was going to tell a blatant lie on me.

Better yet how the fuck is you going to tell a lie like I wasn’t going to find out? Like I’m the type to keep my mouth shut. So I had to put that ass on blast.

And this is the same person who wonders why no one in our department likes her.

A few weeks ago she had it out with another co-worker and being how she is she sent a long email to everyone of course telling her side of the story making her seem like an innocent party.

Basically she got her ass handed to her by another co-worker but made it seem like she was assaulted with “fists” rather than “words”.

Pretty serious allegations but she’s the type to do vindictive things like that all the time. Never mind she had it coming and I was standing right there. Now she could’ve gotten street with whiny co-worker but no she told her what she had to say *without cursing* and went about her business.

Of course you know she cried after the confrontation.

And then decided to get even. I mean what is someone’s job to her? Never mind she has a family to support, I mean sure I’m going to get someone terminated because they told me the deal. Better yet to add on to that, I can file charges against you for assault so not only do you not have a job but you’re looking at maybe some jail time or at least a record.

I mean fair is fair right? *stupid bitch*

Where was I during this?

Like a muthafucking fly on the wall.

Ok no, I was walking past and heard snippets of the conversation so you know I had to ear hustle because it was about time someone *other than me and another girl* told her the deal.

Of course the email that coincidentally was not sent to me and only after I went to our manager about something completely unrelated did he mention that “my” side has already been documented. They were trying to save face because the other co-worker had went to the RM, GM, HR and Corporate after finding out the allegations about her so they wouldn’t try to give her the boot without cause. And basically they didn’t want Corporate all up in our shit so they were trying to squash it before it got ugly.

I’m glad they realized that we live in the times of “suing someone’s ass off” and we’ll take your ass to Judge Mathis if we have to.

It’s funny how the RM didn’t believe a word of the email but the GM was more than willing to believe it but that’s another story.

I mean who would you believe: A sweet little Southern WHITE woman or a feisty BLACK woman born and raised in DC?

Turns out this bitch went and told him “my” side of the story for me! And of course I was collaborating with her story! I mean she laid that shit on thick as hell too.

So you know I was pissed. I went off in that office. How dare this broad lie on me! So he called her in the office and when that broad saw me cut her the fierce side eye I thought she was going to crap in her Ann Klein’s. Of course you know I confronted her on “my” alleged story and bitch stammered and stuttered her way through it.

And then burst in tears.

*sigh* Typical white girl reaction. If I had a dollar for every time a white girl cried over some unnecessary shit I would be one rich chick.

As we know tears don’t sway me at all nor does it stop my verbal assault on your ass. I still read her ass and stormed out the office. Now see anyone else would have been fired for cursing at another co-worker in front of a superior and lying on a co-worker. What did she get? A muthafucking warning and she had to write apology letters.

What is this, elementary school? Oh wait my elementary school let you box it out. *sigh* Inner city schools, gotta love them.

I ripped my shit up. Bitch don’t say shit else to me. I seriously told her when we work together we’re going to play telephone. Don’t say shit to me, you’ll have to get another person to say it for you.

Thought I was playing? Shit she asked me something and I blinked at the bitch and turned my face.

So now the heifer has been tripping over herself trying to make up for her “serious” mistake. She just “thought” that I would naturally agree with her. Bitch that’s what you get for thinking! Why would I agree with your story?

Buying me cookies *garbage*, cards *ripped up*, and just generally being an annoying twit which annoys me even more because I can’t slap her like I want *security cameras*.

Why can’t she just say, “Fuck it! I’ve said I was sorry, you won’t accept, oh fucking well. I tried.” And go about her business.

Shit that’s what I’d do.

But I’m on to her little tricks. She’s waiting to be really sweet and helpful when someone of importance is around so I can be a bitch to her which would make me look bad.

No No young squaw. That’s not how it works. Two can play that game.

Sometimes I think her whiny routine is a front and deep down this heifer is a psychopath. I mean she’d twist the knife deep in your back and then cry about it to someone else. She’ll slide up to you and say some little slick shit with a twisted little smile on her face. Only when she had an audience does she lay on the performance of her life.

And crying? Shit isn’t all white girls’ pros at that? I’ve seen them sob over a sweater in the wrong color so I know it’s nothing for them to lay on a little water works.

But I’m assuming she’s never been around many Black people before because while those tears may stir a reaction in someone else, in us you’d get a “Shut the fuck up crying. Be a man”!

Not to mention we have worked together all week. Maybe she’s the source of my anger…you think? I forgot all about the bitch until I read T. Cas’ blog and she filtered into my thoughts.

*sigh* Let me finish this report so I can go home.

1 comment:

Angel said...

dontchu just hate when they do that "reverse psychology" shyt? try to get in there and start crying! man! i HATE when people turn on them fake ass tears...really crying cause they know the gig is up and their shyt 'bout to be busted! LOL!