Sunday, October 08, 2006

Truth or Dare...Pt 3

Mr. VIPERTEQ placed his dare up so I chose truth. He asked when to tell everyone the moment that I realized JBN was "The One".

ANSWER: JBN and I started off as fuck friends who developed feelings for each other. I mean we were cool as hell outside the bedroom but originally we started off as just messing around. He was so cool to be around a lot of people at school didn't even know we went together until like the 3rd year because we didn't act all "lovey dovey" and one of those couples that were attached at the hips. I had a 6 month rule on claiming a guy as a "boyfriend" because hell in college a lot can happen in 6 months. I started really digging him in the 3rd month and I knew he was "The One" when I did not get pissed when he got us stranded for a day and a half in Champaign. In fact, we laughed about it and to this day we still bring it up. And that was an adventure and a half. I'll blog about it one day.

I also realized that he was "The One" when I cried like a baby when we broke up after I cheated on him. I mean your girl was a mess! I blogged about that a minute ago it's lurking some where in the archives. I hope that answered your question.

MISSY chose TRUTH. Um name your WORST sexual experience. I'll take a DARE.

BTW I did get your email. Thanks for clearing that up, I was like who in the world is this? I'll definitely try to make it.


Ok ORGANIZED I could have had my picture yesterday but someone did not want to cooperate so give me another day or so on your dare. And thanks for posting up your truth...very...interesting *for lack of better words* Sista had to go take a sip of water after that one *lol*

I could have had a picture of you Mr. Mack. You're so right. *sigh* See another reaon to beat her ass...made me miss out on seeing the Chocolate Wonder that is Mr. Mack.

I chose a TRUTH from Honey, she asked "Knowing what you know now about all the guys you've dealt with and or slept with who would you choose to be with if fiancee wasn't around?"

ANSWER: Ooh wow. Damn that's kinda hard. Well for sure it would never be JDUBB, OMAR, or KAPPA that's for sure. They are water under the bridge and besides they're crazy as hell. If this question was asked a couple of months ago I would have probably said SIGMA because we were more than lovers we were friends. I mean I could talk to this man for hours about anything, and I can trust him. Knowing that we've messed around and I could still walk around in my undies AND he's never tried anything, is amazing. No dick pokes in the middle of the night, nothing. And we're so much alike it's scary. Well that could be a good/bad thing. I had to rack my little brain because I've dealt with plenty of dudes but actually got the goodies *and not so goodies* from a few, some worth my time some wasn't even worth the coochie juice. There was this one guy I liked but at the time he had a girlfriend so I never found out his potential really because we were both friends. But honestly if I had my pick it would none of them, I would go for someone else. I don't like to live in the past and if we're not together for whatever reason it's probably for something specific and why go through that again? With the exception of SIGMA *lawd knows I just couldn't walk away from that dick or tongue* I've never slept with an ex-anything because I write you out my book as soon as I'm done with you, so yeah Honey I would have to say I would mess with none of the men in my past. I'm all for the new, fresh dingaling. I say bring on the new dick!

I took a TRUTH from XAVIER and he asked me, "What is the WORST thing JBN will have to deal with AFTER he's made an "honest" woman of me?"

Ok he didn't say all of that; You know I had to twist the words around *lol*

ANSWER: Hmmmm after we're married the worst thing he would probably have to deal with is besides the same thing(s) he's had to deal with over the past 4 1/2 years, he'll probably have a difficult time keeping me out of the clubs and hanging with the "single" friends. I love to go out and have a great time and now that he's more of a homebody we sometimes have arguments because I'm always going out while he's in the apartment studying or watching TV. Sometimes I feel that he thinks I should stay in the house all the time up under him like a "good" girlfriend rather than exert my independence as I have done since forever. He knows when I go out men flirt with me, sometimes I flirt back depending on my alcohol level and/or attractiveness, and I know his face gets a little tight about that. You know, features not becoming in a "wife" and all, can't have your wife at the club with her girls, wedding band flashing on the finger, because it gives men the notion that I am "unhappy" and "available". I'm supposed to sit at home, cooking and cleaning, until the sexy mailman comes along. He feel that dudes don't give a damn about an engagement ring let alone a wedding ring *which is true* and will try anything to get into my drawers so that probably will remain an issue until he's knocked me up and I have no choice but to stay at home because I will NOT be the "pregnant girl at the club".

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Why am I not surprised at the answer. Well I'm sure you two will find a happy medium. Thanks for your openesss. It's a very sexy quality :-)

Rashan Jamal said...

Truth or dare is really really fun... But dont think I didnt realize that you didnt answer Honey's question. LOL

Angel said...

oh lawd PLEASE dont be that pregnant girl at the club! damn dippin' it so low you can se ethe baby's umbilical cord scrubbing the ground... not cute. not cute at all.

Miz JJ said...

lol@ fallen angel.

Ms.Honey said...

Interesting..very very interesting LOL...ahhh lol why did I just see what fallen wrote..i can see Tenacious now...girl I know I'm due tomorrow but I gotta get one more dance in LOL

Organized Noise said...

Fine, I'll give you a few more days. Then again, if you come the the B-more Blogger Meet-up next weekend you'll have plenty of opportunities to fulfill your obligation.

nikki said...

fallen has officially grossed me out for all eternity

SLUMP FACADE said...

Kicking it in the club will do it to you every time, lucky for you, men, unlike women, often don't approach when they notice you have on a wedding ring... If you have the time, I'd like to play as well and take a TRUTH -- I'll never choose DARE, don't want you asking me to bend my female boss over and serve it up!!!