Friday, June 16, 2006

The Conclusion...

*Ok I don't know why Blogger won't let me post pictures...Old Bootleg Asses*

Ok when you last left me I was fuming about my boyfriend reading my blog.

He says “Hi” by the way. He was not amused by my shout-out.

Now while I haven’t spoken on anything that he is not already aware of, he was nonetheless jealous of my blog readers. He got in his head that I reveal more to yall than him. Untrue but you can’t tell that to a person who once he accepts something as “fact” he’s pretty, well, tenacious in his viewpoint. I was just pissed that he tried to twist my words and make something out of nothing.

He even called my best friend FH and asked her if I was fucking CUTIE. Of course my temperature hit the roof. How dare he call my best friend to get dirt on me? FH wouldn’t tell him if I was fucking someone else anyway. She’s loyal like that. I was hurt that he was thinking I was having “an affair” *his words* with some guy I just met. The conversation mirrored the turbulent times after I revealed that I did cheat on him two years ago. Although I party and bullshit, I have not slept with anyone other than him since that bastard slipped into my drawls. I was so hurt I was going to move back home to Chicago. Had started to put work transfer papers in and everything because I refuse to stay with someone who does not trust me as a person and think I would have so low as moral as to fuck another man and come home to him like it’s nothing. I felt like dirt the time I did cheat on him and I vowed never to do that again. Tenacious does not hurt folks I care about feelings.

Yeah yall I was pissed. I was more pissed that he would go behind my back instead of flat out asking me if I was cheating. So we argued about this yet another day. But as always, we made up. I guess it was time for our semi annual blow-up anyway. We were overdue for one. So as part of the compromise, I can’t be friends with CUTIE anymore. I called him and basically told him what the deal was. He was a little insulted that my boyfriend would think he was some grimey ass nigga who was on the troll for booty but he was like, “Well I can only accept your decision. You are a cool female but hey if that what you want, then ok. Catch you on the flip side.” CUTIE was the closest I was going to get to my crush of the month T.I. since he was a little look alike but oh well. What ever makes the boyfriend happy.

I don’t like being told who I can and can not talk to but whatever. Yall know I am not a happy camper. It’s not the point about CUTIE being around but the point that my boyfriend does not trust me to behave around other guys. Plus he thinks CUTIE is going to “replace” him. Replace him with what I am still wondering. The guy was cool to kick it with and shoot the breeze but he is by no means my boyfriend. Dude has enough women sniffing around his ass to be satisfied.

Damn these good looks and body.

*shakes fist*

But hey I feel where he’s coming from. So the intervention starts today. My flirting intake is about to take a severe hit.

So after we go ahead and nip this in the bud, of course we have great make up sex. Now T. Cas, you really thought I was going to get some hot, sweaty make-up sex? We now gotta Magic Erase the walls and sh*t. Scuff marks all through that bad boy. Hell if I knew it was going to be that good, hell I would’ve done a little more flirting. LOL

Thursday I had to hit up my hood shop beautician to get the butters whipped. It was time. I was tired of the 7th grade bun I was rocking since I came back from Orlando. She hooked my shit up lovely although I did not like all the curls she put in my hair. I mean it was a simple roller wrap but I don’t like the curly ends. I was borderline “Church Usher” curls and shit. My hair is too thick for all that. And it will hold the shit out of a curl. I had that straw set in for three weeks before I got tired of looking at it and washed it out. And I’m talking about the one I got done around my birthday, which was May 10. I washed that shit out May 27th. You do the math.

Once again I’ll be working the night shift for the next week. That damn transfer is not coming in soon enough. From Saturday until Tuesday a bitch will be suffering at the job. I am not thrilled.

I owe the State of Illinois $282 from my car accident last July. Apparently I hit a damn gate and now I have to pay to fix the raggely ass barbed wire fence which I can get from Home Depot for .49 a yard and get a crackhead to install if for me for less than that price *hell $20 and they’ll pave the entire I-57* so I am too pissed. I know I didn’t hit that gate they just want to pay for someone else’s accident. Killing part is that I had the original traffic accident report that is vastly different from the one turned in and it “mysteriously” disappeared. So I’m fucked. I’m grumbling as I write this check out. *shakes fist at Illinois*

Went to DuPont Circle yesterday and got slapped at The Front Page and Fly. I was looking good and DuPont Circle is notorious for its gay crowd so I had to turn on my “gay-dar”. No get down “down low” brothers are coming near me. I mean if you’re gay you’re gay. I don’t care as long as you don’t take any of the sexy ones with you. I hate seeing a fine ass gay man. Just makes me want to bitch slap him and tongue kiss him back to the pussy. Come away from the dark side Cute Ones. Hell take some of the ugly guys off my hands. Just trifling. I love gay men but not gay women. I’ve had enough bad experiences with them to keep my distance. Sometimes I really do think I have “closet-lesbian” stamped on my forehead because they keep coming for me. Damn give a girl a compliment on a shirt and she tries to convert you. I am the proud president of the “I heart Penis” club. Fish is not on my damn menu. Ladies who likes ladies please leave me be. I’m too pretty for jail. I really am.

So anyway I’m in DuPont Circle and I’m a little leery just because I have been informed of the activities that go on in the area. So I’m expecting blow jobs in the alley, dance off like the “Beat It: video and a lot of snapping in Z formation. Surprisingly there was none of the above. Ok a blow job in the ladies bathroom but they were of the opposite sex. The bars were multicultural, not enough “black” music *at first* but the drinks were flowing freely. I was a little mad that The Front Page had the game playing directly over the dance floor so it was more people standing around watching the game then dancing. A cute guy did catch my eye but true to my word, I shunned his ass. I died a little on the inside you know that right? LOL So I’m just getting slapped, dancing on the tables and in the booth, bothering the DJ whom I got to play every Black song I could think of. I was a little mad he did not have my cut of the week, “Number One” by Pharrell and Kanye *the video cracks me the fuck up on soo many levels though* but it was cool. He had plenty of Dance Hall to keep me satisfied. I was just a clown. Stumbled to the bathroom to witness an open arena blow job in the bathroom. Old girl had some serious skills too. I hope she knew dude though. I mean she was going to town on his ass. Need I tell you her skin color? Shit I felt like getting in line LOLOL. I was like damn at least close the door. And honey your knees are going to get all bruised on the cold tile, I mean damn at least put some toilet paper down for some leverage and comfort.

Then after clowning, we headed to Fly up the street where about four homeless guys tried to boguard some change from our asses. Sadly I didn’t have any change. Fly was straight. I like the interior. It was kinda shaped like an airplane. A little “Soul Plane”ish but it was still cute. It was full of the “bougie” crowd though. I didn’t care I still shook my ass on the dance floor.

Went home and crashed. Woke up, went to pay the cable bill and headed to Friendship Heights for a little shopping. My girl and I was going to go out and have a “Fuck Him Gurl” night *she’s mad at her boyfriend* but she never called. I guess they made up. Big Tigger is supposed to be having something here tonight at LOVE but that shit was wrapped around the block. It’s a no-go. So I’m going to eat some ice cream and bitch about my work schedule and catch up on my blog reading.

Drop me a line and tell me what I should write about next. I promise I’ll get to it *lol*

2 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

you had me cracking up at the "Beat It" dance off. Glad you guys made up.

Ms.Honey said...

Girl you are too funny...tounge kiss him back to it huh hahahaah...if only that could work man I can see it now...Next on News Channel 8 women are requesting all gay men to come down to 17th and F hahaah