Friday, June 02, 2006

Tagged Part Two (Edited)



Here's another tag. Enjoy!

Honey L., I mixed yours and T.Cas together. They looked identical. Let me know if I missed any.

Rules of this Meme: 1. You can only say YES or NO. 2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone sends you messages/comments and asks!

Questions:
1. Taken a picture naked? no
2. Painted your room? yes
3. Made out with a member of the same sex? no
4. Drove a car? yes
5. Danced in front of your mirror? yes
6. Have a crush? Yes
7. Been dumped? yes
8. Stole money from friend? no
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? yes
10. Been in a fist fight? yes
11. Snuck out of your house? yes
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? yes
13. Been arrested? yes
14. Made out with a stranger? yes See what had happened was...*lol* It was a guy that I met at a party pre-boyfriend of course ;-). We kinda clicked and just slobbed each other down on the dancefloor. Alcohol and hormones were a major factor but that's it. He did not get the nookie although I would have handed it to him three times if he had asked. That's it. Nothing graphic. But he was a damn good kisser.
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? yes
16. Left your house with out telling your parents? yes
17. Had a crush on your neighbor? yes
18. Ditched work to do something more fun? yes
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? yes
20. Seen someone die? No
21. Been on a plane? yes
22. Kissed a picture? yes I kiss my baby picture daily. I secretly kiss an old picture of me and my boyfriend that's in my wallet for luck.
23. Slept in until 3PM? yes
24. Love someone or miss someone right now? yes
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? yes
26. Made a snow angel? yes
27. Played dress up? yes
28. Cheated while playing a game? yes
29. Been lonely? yes
30. Fallen asleep at work/school? yes
31. Been to a club? yes
32. Felt an earthquake? no
33. Touched a snake? yes
34. Ran a red light? yes
35. Been suspended from school? yes
36. Been late to work everyday for a month? No
37. Been in a car accident? yes
38. Hated the way you look? yes
39. Witnessed a crime? yes
40. Pole danced? yes
41. Been lost? yes
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? yes
43. Felt like dying? no
44. Cried yourself to sleep? Yes
45. Sang karaoke? yes
46. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? yes
47. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose? no
48. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? yes
49. Kissed in the rain? yes
50. Sing in the shower? Yes
51. Made love in a park? yes
52. Had a dream that you married someone? yes
53. Glued your hand to something? no
54. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? no
55. Ever gone to school partially naked? yes I ripped my favorite pair of jeans at the seat and didn't know it and walked around campus half the day with my cheeks (I smarly decided thongs were the underwear of the week) hanging out for the world to see. It was finally pointed out by the not so subtle bus driver who was like, Do you know your pants are ripped and I can see your blue thong? I was so embarrased but not as embarrased as being pointed out as the "ain't that the girl whose ass was out on Tuesday"
56. Been a cheerleader? no
57. Sat on a roof top? yes
58. Didn't take a shower for a week? no
59. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? Yes
60. Played chicken? yes
61. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? no
62. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? yes
63. Broken a bone? yes
64. Been easily amused? yes
65. Laugh so hard you cried? yes
66. Mooned/flashed someone? yes See number 55. I am also the Lasy of "Butt Crack" exposure, and my friends and I would flash folks during the Mardi Gras celebration at U of I. I've unintentionally mooned folks when I have tucked the back of my skirt in my drawls. Oh and the time I flashed my boyfriend's friend on accident. Yeah I turned red that day as well. I thought my boyfriend was alone in the living room and when I got out the shower, I ran in the living room and opened my towel. Looked over and his guy was on the couch. I shrieked and ran into the room. I refused to come out until he left. Boy was my face red
67. Cheated on a test? yes
68. Forgotten someone's name? yes
69. Slept naked? yes
70. Gone skinny dipping in a pool? no
71. Blacked out from drinking? yes Does 1/2 of my freshman year in college count? *lol* Umm I remember sophomore year I got so drunk at homecoming that I passed out and did not wake up until 3 pm the next day. I think it was 7 double shots of Bacardi Superior, some Henn, and a couple of cups of "Kappa Punch". I remember drunkenly doing the Juke Slide and I woke up hair all over my head, garbage can by the bed, and no noise. And that's one time of four black outs
72. Played a prank on someone? yes
73. Gone to a late night movie? yes
74. Made love to anything not human? no
75. Failed a class? yes
76. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? yes
77. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? no
78. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? yes
79. Do you celebrate the 4th of July? yes
80. Thrown strange objects? yes
81. Felt like killing someone? yes
82. Thought about running away? no
83. Ran away? no
84. Did drugs? Yes
85. Had detention and not attend it? yes
86. Made a parent cry? No
87. Cried over someone? yes
88. Owned more than 5 sharpies? no
89. Dated someone more than once? no
90. Have a dog? no
91. Own an instrument? Yes :-)
92. Been in a rap or singing group? yes
93. Drank 10 sodas in a day? no
94. Broken a cd? yes
95. Shot a gun? No
96. Had sex with more than one person in a week’s time? Yes See this one time at band camp...*lol* Ok no, I slept with a guy that was my current "d*ck piece" at the time but he had pissed me off so I acquired another "d*ck piece" the next day. And before the boyfriend and I got serious from time to time I would dip and mess around with SIGMA.
97. Laughed so hard you farted? Yes
98. Been a bully? Yes

2 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

14 22 96 please. We want more info!!!

Ms.Honey said...

Explain...55, 66, and 71...thanks LOL