Friday, June 02, 2006

Tagged....



I actually don't mind doing these *lol* But that doesn't mean send me hella ones! Enjoy!

1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be? An author. I love to write.

2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be? Just one? Michael Jackson is coming to mind right about now…

3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years? Changing my major. I started off as a Pre-Med major, flunked one class and just gave up. Turns out a lot of the classes are not bad and had I not drank and partied my freshman year, my grades would have been much better. And I am not even the “giving up” type!

4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music. Is this really a valid question? As a self professed addict, I can’t step away from the penis for a week let alone a year!

5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor?Ladies, nice tits & azz or common sense? Well since I just know the B Cup is going to make a comeback any day now and I have enough junk in my junk, I’ll take common sense. Everyone needs a lil common sense in their life.

6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo? Damn T.CAS, I’m only good for the IM? Damn I wanna go to the Bahamas too *lol* See I’ll take You, Honey L., The L…Ooh and maybe BrothaCode, Leon, and Liquor just for kicks…Yall just seem funny as hell. I need some one to roast with….

7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.) Uh..I plead th fiz-ith….

8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?
1. Justified-Justin Timberlake (Shut Up! I <3 this CD *lolol*)
2. Ready To Die-Biggie
3. A House Music Cd from Chicago—Gotta get my juke on you know…
4. Tyrese 1st cd
5. Sisqo *lolol*
^^Actually I don’t know. I just flip the stations and find the “Black” stations in each city…


9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young? My children bury me. I don’t want to outlive my children. This question is a little morbid dontcha think?

10. What's your biggest insecurity? I don’t like speaking in public. I, the sh*t-talker, has severe stage fright.

11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them? It varies day to day but I check them enough to be obsessive

12. When's the last time you peed your pants? Ewww much? Umm let’s see a few times as a shorty and umm I think once sophmore year, I was laughing so hard a little slipped out…

13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check? The first paycheck. The first kiss was a sloppy mess. Dude slobbed all over my chin and nose. Eww

14. Do you have kids? Want kids? No and Yes (although sometimes know). But when I do I plan on adopting the finest..*lol*

15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack? Ummm what kinda crazy question is this? *lol* This is like my overactive imagination going wild…For that amount of “hush money” hell naw…I’m tricking! WTF a $1000 going to get me these days? That’s not 1% of my student loan repayment!

16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails? No eyebrows definitely. I can draw on eyebrows but can you draw on fingernails? Ok well the creative ones could but I'm not walking around with my fingernails looking like I was trying to draw them on with a Sharpie...While drunk

17. What makes you angry? Ooooh…that’s too much. That’ll just have to be a posting. The jest of it is liars, phonies, f*cking with my money and food, and folks who run on CP time!

18. What makes you horny? Lol @ T. Cas! Ok food commericals sometimes get my nipples hard, ooh and don’t let a cute guy flash me an even teeth white smile, oh yeah and have a nice little hard body to go with it….Ummm yeah Ima just about say almost anything can turn Tenacious mind a little dirty

19. What makes you nervous? Cops, when I slip up and then I gotta wait and see if my friend is going to make an appearance that month, 800 numbers, a black person running from something, and when the doctor gotta refer to the “book” when u tell them ur symptoms…*lol*

20. What makes you smile? Everything. I am a cheesy person. Plus I am so silly.

1 comment:

Rashan Jamal said...

Great answers with this one. I actually liked Justin Timberlakes album, just dont go telling that on my blog, I have a hip hop image to uphold. LOL And for the record, you could come with me to the Bahamas any day... Shit I knew that question was going to get me in trouble. LOL